The Great Ryan As VP Poll

How do you feel as Ryan as the VP nom?

• The best news since McCain announcing Palin!

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Not sure, he doesn't change my views on Romney or Obama

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Great Choice! Hard right or nothing!

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • God help us all

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
Asinine. What the hell was Romney thinking? Ryan is associated by the public at large with ONE thing: the Ryan budget. Period. That budget is hugely unpopular and this pick is going to do nothing for Romney. The base does not matter; they are going to vote for Romney anyway. Now, all Obama has to do is focus on the Ryan budget and Romney is going to get his ass kicked. I thought that Ryan was the ONLY person on the list that people were talking about in the weeks leading up to this that was completely untenable.

I didn’t even believe it when I seen the news, I thought that they must be spoofing….

Asinine. What the hell was Romney thinking? Ryan is associated by the public at large with ONE thing: the Ryan budget. Period. That budget is hugely unpopular and this pick is going to do nothing for Romney. The base does not matter; they are going to vote for Romney anyway. Now, all Obama has to do is focus on the Ryan budget and Romney is going to get his ass kicked. I thought that Ryan was the ONLY person on the list that people were talking about in the weeks leading up to this that was completely untenable.

I didn’t even believe it when I seen the news, I thought that they must be spoofing….
gravityOfMedicare.jpg

Finally we can put to bed the Romney VP pick bullshit. Frankly i was getting a bit sick of every wannabe journalist in the world making daily articles on Riomney prospects.

Let me see, predictions are no matter what ryan is proven to have done the republicans will ignore it, say it doesn't matter despite it actually mattering, say the left is evil for saying mean things about him, slap themselves on the back for making piss poor argyuments, never address a single point about him with anything but insults, and generally do what they have been doing with romney since the start. Now that he has made the pick the undecided are free to not vote or wander away as they have been doing. There is no more hope that Romney will pick a miracle choice of someone decent. Now the dems will dig up all the dirt on his VP pick along with releasing everything that is left on Romney.

So we get a few more surprises before the election and then we will either have a bunch of depressed dems or a republican revolt which will quickly be crushed as none of them want to pay for it.

You betcha'. Not just with Willard's tax returns, Obama now can go to town with Ryan's radical right wing agenda, most notably his budget plan.

Those on the left are jumping for joy from Willard picking such a loon :clap2:

Well, after Obama, it's pretty obvious that this country needs to be put on positive fiscal policies.

Democrats are threatened by this..that's just how far they are from the reality of this country.

scare tactics for votes.. that's just pathetic and sad.

I agree we need some fiscal responsibility...

But cutting the old people off on Medicare and Social Security so some rich douchebags can continue to enjoy paying lower tax rates isn't it.

Fair and simple taxes, public budgets that are balanced by law, transparency in all things politics and then, build an economy that your kids can drive to the stars.

:smoke: It ain't rocket science, y'all.

Finally we can put to bed the Romney VP pick bullshit.

Me too.

But hey, we have to be understanding. After all, Mittens never hired an American citizen before so he didn't really know quite how its done.

Forum List

Back