The Great Repression

Status
Not open for further replies.

chops_

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2018
It must be a feeling of inhibition to be Dr. Christine Ford and Deborah Ramirez. Both "aiming high" to assassinate SCOTUS nomiee Brett Kavanaugh's character and reliablity.

As these stories are ever-changing by the hour; it seems that "they were somehow paid" [yes, these are my words. And I have no proof (yet).] Here is why I say this:

I believe that according to Dr Ford, she vaguely remembers the location; or even the timing of the assault took place. (Remember, I am being careful of saying that she was "raped". Because, she was not raped...according to her statements. She was sexually assaulted.)

But in any case, I am certain that she paid to come forward. After all, it was during the week when Brett Kavanaugh was suppose to be nominated for the Supreme Court. And because, he is a consertative and he simply stated that he will abide and hold The Constitution of the United States.

That is bad for them and the Democrats who continue to stall the proceeding. As if that wasn't enough, I can guarantee that George Soros is behind these. Meaning, he is either paying them to "lie through their teeth". Or paying them to continue to detrail Kavanaugh any way possible. Which, I believe it's call "bribery".

Because, if Kavanaugh is nominated, he can go ahead and make rulings as soon as October. If he is denied the nomination; their "lies" will haunt Kavanaugh. And the Democrats have a good chance of taking both the House and the Senate. Which they are hoping. That is why the Democrats are doing everything possible to derail him. For the long run, too!

To me, this has to be the worst The Great Repression - EVER.

[Disclaimer: There would have been a lengthy piece; so they are still 'developing' as we speak. More to come when they come available. So, stay tuned.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back