The Great Poisoning of America Begins, October 2009

Hi Emma:

Well... I had a bunch of questions I wanted to ask, but it's going to have to wait until I'm not so washed out (long, busy night). I am truly curious about what the OP posted---and what others are claiming.

All of your questions will be answered by Dr. Bill Deagle speaking at the Granada Forum Lecture given on September 3, 2009.

Dr. Bill Deagle Lecture At LabVirus.com << Click Here

GL,

Terral
just another QUACK

Can't say im terribly worried here.

It's not about being "worried", it's about being forewarned and responding in a way that will protect the lives and health of oneself and family. Murderers have utilized poison throughout history. This scale of potential mass murder is most sub-human and beastly, and their is really no time for worry.

Again we find the enemies of freedom and humanity trying to promote complacency, using worry just as they try to use fear.....who can deny those who's lives revolve around a purpose so low are not great candidates worthy of baking in lowest hell?

Now, now, just take the pretty pills the nice nurse has for you, and toddle back to your room.

In Communist Soviet Union it was well known that anyone free thinking enough to rebuke the wicked policies of Stalin, Lenin, Trotsky and all the rest of the Zionist thieves and murderers were considered “criminals” or “lunatics”.

Well known for their gulags, and mental (prison camp) asylums Communism is indeed the most wicked, lawless, Murderous, depraved, Zionist scheme known to all humanity.

You people are clearly communist and anyone in strong disagreement with your communist/new world order is not criminal/terrorist, or mental deficient in any way.
You will find these old communist trick will not work here in America.

It’s true the Communist/Zionist media is hard at work on the minds of freedom loving people trying to totally destroy families, playing people against one another, and trying to develop a fearful, suspicious, “snitch culture”.

The Clinical warfare now going on is clearly an evil move toward outright killing innocent people, and physically and mentally disabling those who are not murdered.
How in the world can you communist murderers justify the poisonous ingredients placed in the widely available Flu shots?

Why the unprecedented media blitz to brainwash people into introducing poison into there bodies?

You don’t combine three types of flu in a lab, release it into the environment, then develop some poisonous vaccine as a solution.

Do you wicked communist son of a bitc*es realize your total “Madness”.

Forum List

Back