The Great Poisoning of America Begins, October 2009

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
Oct 5 2009

Yesterday, while working outside, I had my small portable radio tuned to ABC, 790 AM. I heard Tim Conway, Junior, son of comedian Tim Conway, blather on endlessly about how dangerous and deadly the Swine Flu "outbreak" was and how very IMPORTANT it was to "protect" yourself and your family from being stricken dead by this killer flu and to get your Swine flu shot as soon as possible. While it was "necessary" to vaccinate health care workers, pregnant women, and school children FIRST, "there should be enough" vaccine available to cover everybody, so "just be patient" if you can't get your vaccination right away. "I care most about my family", he said, and "want them" vaccinated first, but 'I care about you too, the listener, and want you around as well".

So, do as Tim Conway Jr does and get yourself inoculated with a lethal cocktail of toxins and patented bio-weaponized germs with immune system-crippling adjuvant, so you can "protect" yourself.

Thank you Tim Conway, Jr., you lying, brain-washed, worthless son-of -a -bitch.

Earlier in the day, I also heard the greatest outlet of Tavistock propaganda on radio, NPR (National Public Radio), tell me that the first million (or two million or four million?) doses of Swine Flu vaccine have "just" arrived in Los Angeles in the "nick" of time for the beginning of the school year, so there will be adequate Swine flu vaccine available "for all of Los Angeles' school children."

Isn't that wonderful? Good News always seem to come in bucket loads on Sundays for some reason!

Are media whores, propagandizing on behalf of pharmaceutical companies and their whores in government, any less guilty of crippling and killing innocent people than the vaccine manufacturers themselves? Are they any less guilty than the Fort Detrick research team under Dr Jeffrey Taubenberger who went up to Alaska to retrieve DNA samples in 1997 in order to use it to map and REPLICATE the 1918 Spanish Flu virus, and THEN develop it into an even DEADLIER strain that eventually becomes part of the Swine flu vaccine cocktail?

I don't think so.

Every player and every cog in the Swine Flu Hysteria Propaganda Machine, are as guilty as the Illuminated Club of Rome planners who were behind this covert population reduction agenda. Having failed, apparently, to poison us sufficiently with chemtrails for the past 11 years, they now turn to direct poisoning via inoculations. The Satanic underpinning of this Death ritual is clear when you recognize that they FIRST want to poison those human groups most responsible for carrying on and continuing life itself: pregnant women, little children, and healthcare workers!

EDIT FOR COPY RIGHT VIOLATIONS

LINK: The Great Poisoning of America Begins, October 2009 (Oct. 5, 2009)

Can't say im terribly worried here.

It's not about being "worried", it's about being forewarned and responding in a way that will protect the lives and health of oneself and family. Murderers have utilized poison throughout history. This scale of potential mass murder is most sub-human and beastly, and their is really no time for worry.

Again we find the enemies of freedom and humanity trying to promote complacency, using worry just as they try to use fear.....who can deny those who's lives revolve around a purpose so low are not great candidates worthy of baking in lowest hell?

It's not about being "worried", it's about being forewarned and responding in a way that will protect the lives and health of oneself and family. Murderers have utilized poison throughout history. This scale of potential mass murder is most sub-human and beastly, and their is really no time for worry.

Again we find the enemies of freedom and humanity trying to promote complacency, using worry just as they try to use fear.....who can deny those who's lives revolve around a purpose so low are not great candidates worthy of baking in lowest hell?

Now, now, just take the pretty pills the nice nurse has for you, and toddle back to your room.

You're crazy.

Is he really? is it crazy to consider that a government you don't trust that seems to be on the constant lookout for a crisis to use wouldnt do something? Is it crazy to question a government who continually puts down doctors and pharmacuetical companies when they continually push these vaccines?

I dont think its crazy to be concerned. I am just not concerned.

You're crazy.

Is he really?

Every player and every cog in the Swine Flu Hysteria Propaganda Machine, are as guilty as the Illuminated Club of Rome planners who were behind this covert population reduction agenda. Having failed, apparently, to poison us sufficiently with chemtrails for the past 11 years, they now turn to direct poisoning via inoculations. The Satanic underpinning of this Death ritual is clear when you recognize that they FIRST want to poison those human groups most responsible for carrying on and continuing life itself: pregnant women, little children, and healthcare workers!

The Great Poisoning of America has begun. It will probably continue through November and maybe into December. MILLIONS of people will suffer IRREVERSIBLE damage as a result of being vaccinated with the Swine Flu vaccine and MANY THOUSANDS WILL DIE, some immediately, and some more slowly.

Yep.

:cuckoo:

I had swine flu, and it took over a local kids' camp for about 4 weeks resulting in approximatley 90 people on their asses sick to death with it.

I recommend getting your kids the vaccination.

You're crazy.

Is he really?

The Great Poisoning of America has begun. It will probably continue through November and maybe into December. MILLIONS of people will suffer IRREVERSIBLE damage as a result of being vaccinated with the Swine Flu vaccine and MANY THOUSANDS WILL DIE, some immediately, and some more slowly.

Yep.

Yea he must be crazy, I mean the thought of the goverment doing anything like that is silly.

Oh and let's forget the Tuskegee Experiment.

And keep in mind who we have running the show these days.

But I'm still getting vaccinated for regular flu. I don't know if I'll get the kids vaccinated or not...I think we've already had it sweep through this area.

Yea he must be crazy, I mean the thought of the goverment doing anything like that is silly.

Reverend Wright, is that you???

You people rant about government incompetence, and how they couldn't find their ass with both hands, yet without question will believe that they have planned (and can actually pull off) a "covert population reduction agenda" designed to kill or incapacitate millions.

Question to you (or the OP or anyone who believes this nonsense): Who is behind this nefarious scheme? Who is responsible for putting it into action? Don't answer "the government". That's too vague. I want names and their positions in "government". TIA.

Reverend Wright, is that you???

You people rant about government incompetence, and how they couldn't find their ass with both hands, yet without question will believe that they have planned (and can actually pull off) a "covert population reduction agenda" designed to kill or incapacitate millions.

Question to you (or the OP or anyone who believes this nonsense): Who is behind this nefarious scheme? Who is responsible for putting it into action? Don't answer "the government". That's too vague. I want names and their positions in "government". TIA.
Trust me: You won't get any answers.

"I'm from the government and I'm here to help - trust me. Take the shot"

Here's another good one:

Prominant cable news show guest talking to host: "I'm taking my entire family down for our shots as soon as they're availalable. You know, as a parent I have a responsibity to protect the health and well being of my children. I'm going to use every weapon at my disposal to do so (turns towards camera lens) ...and I hope you do so as well."

Here's a good reason to avoid vaccines from just two weeks ago:

VeriChip shares jump after H1N1 patent license win | Markets | Hot Stocks | Reuters
VeriChip shares jump after H1N1 patent license win

The technology will combine with VeriChip's implantable radio frequency identification devices....

"Trust us. :eusa_angel: Take the shot."

"I'm from the government and I'm here to help - trust me. Take the shot"

Here's another good one:

Prominant cable news show guest talking to host: "I'm taking my entire family down for our shots as soon as they're availalable. You know, as a parent I have a responsibity to protect the health and well being of my children. I'm going to use every weapon at my disposal to do so (turns towards camera lens) ...and I hope you do so as well."

Here's a good reason to avoid vaccines from just two weeks ago:

VeriChip shares jump after H1N1 patent license win | Markets | Hot Stocks | Reuters
VeriChip shares jump after H1N1 patent license win

The technology will combine with VeriChip's implantable radio frequency identification devices....

"Trust us. :eusa_angel: Take the shot."
The RFID Chip is not in the vaccine. Paranoid Dweeb.

:eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh:

All the doctors and hospitals and SICK people are in on the "conspiracy" too! :lol:

U.S. Virologic Surveillance:

WHO and NREVSS collaborating laboratories located in all 50 states and Washington D.C. report to CDC the number of respiratory specimens tested for influenza and the number positive by influenza type and subtype. The results of tests performed during the current week are summarized in the table below.

Week 38
No. of specimens tested 9,314
No. of positive specimens (%) 2,126 (22.8%)
Positive specimens by type/subtype
Influenza A 2,119 (99.7%)
A (2009 H1N1) 1,116 (52.7%)
A (subtyping not performed) 959 (45.3%)
A (unable to subtype) 35 (1.7%)
A (H3) 6 (0.3%)
A (H1) 3 (0.1%)
Influenza B 7 (0.3%)

During week 38, seasonal influenza A (H1), A (H3) and influenza B viruses co-circulated at low levels with 2009 influenza A (H1N1) viruses. Over 99% of all subtyped influenza A viruses reported to CDC this week were 2009 influenza A (H1N1) viruses.

CDC - Seasonal Influenza (Flu) - Weekly Report: Influenza Summary Update

Pneumonia and Influenza Hospitalization and Death Tracking:

This new system was implemented on August 30, 2009, and replaces the weekly report of laboratory confirmed 2009 H1N1-related hospitalizations and deaths. Jurisdictions can now report to CDC either laboratory confirmed or pneumonia and influenza syndromic-based counts of hospitalizations and deaths resulting from all types or subtypes of influenza, not just those from 2009 H1N1 influenza virus. To allow jurisdictions to implement the new case definition, counts were reset to zero on August 30, 2009. From August 30 - September 26, 2009, 16,174 hospitalizations and 1,379 deaths associated with influenza virus infection or based on syndromic surveillance for influenza and pneumonia, were reported to CDC. CDC will continue to use its traditional surveillance systems to track the progress of the remainder of the 2008-09 season, and for the 2009-10 influenza season, which officially begins October 4, 2009.

:eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh:

All the doctors and hospitals and SICK people are in on the "conspiracy" too! :lol:

U.S. Virologic Surveillance:

WHO and NREVSS collaborating laboratories located in all 50 states and Washington D.C. report to CDC the number of respiratory specimens tested for influenza and the number positive by influenza type and subtype. The results of tests performed during the current week are summarized in the table below.

Week 38
No. of specimens tested 9,314
No. of positive specimens (%) 2,126 (22.8%)
Positive specimens by type/subtype
Influenza A 2,119 (99.7%)
A (2009 H1N1) 1,116 (52.7%)
A (subtyping not performed) 959 (45.3%)
A (unable to subtype) 35 (1.7%)
A (H3) 6 (0.3%)
A (H1) 3 (0.1%)
Influenza B 7 (0.3%)

During week 38, seasonal influenza A (H1), A (H3) and influenza B viruses co-circulated at low levels with 2009 influenza A (H1N1) viruses. Over 99% of all subtyped influenza A viruses reported to CDC this week were 2009 influenza A (H1N1) viruses.

CDC - Seasonal Influenza (Flu) - Weekly Report: Influenza Summary Update

Pneumonia and Influenza Hospitalization and Death Tracking:

This new system was implemented on August 30, 2009, and replaces the weekly report of laboratory confirmed 2009 H1N1-related hospitalizations and deaths. Jurisdictions can now report to CDC either laboratory confirmed or pneumonia and influenza syndromic-based counts of hospitalizations and deaths resulting from all types or subtypes of influenza, not just those from 2009 H1N1 influenza virus. To allow jurisdictions to implement the new case definition, counts were reset to zero on August 30, 2009. From August 30 - September 26, 2009, 16,174 hospitalizations and 1,379 deaths associated with influenza virus infection or based on syndromic surveillance for influenza and pneumonia, were reported to CDC. CDC will continue to use its traditional surveillance systems to track the progress of the remainder of the 2008-09 season, and for the 2009-10 influenza season, which officially begins October 4, 2009.

>>

Influenza-Associated Pediatric Mortality

Eleven influenza-associated pediatric deaths were reported to CDC during week 38 (Arkansas, Colorado [3], Georgia, Kansas, South Carolina [2], Tennessee, and Texas [2]). These deaths were associated with 2009 influenza A (H1N1) virus infection and occurred between August 23 and September 26, 2009. Since September 28, 2008, CDC has received 128 reports of influenza-associated pediatric deaths that occurred during the current influenza season (26 deaths in children less than 2 years, 14 deaths in children 2-4 years, 38 deaths in children 5-11 years, and 50 deaths in individuals 12-17 years). Sixty of the 128 deaths were due to 2009 influenza A (H1N1) virus infections, and 14 of these have occurred since August 30, 2009.

Of the 56 children who had specimens collected for bacterial culture from normally sterile sites, 21 (37.5%) were positive; Staphylococcus aureus was identified in 14 (66.7%) of the 21 children. Six of the S. aureus isolates were sensitive to methicillin and eight were methicillin resistant. Nineteen (90.5%) of the 21 children with bacterial coinfections were five years of age or older and 13 (61.9%) of the 21 children were 12 years of age or older. Twenty-five (41.7%) of the 60 children with confirmed 2009 influenza A (H1N1) infection had a specimen collected from a normally sterile site; seven (28.0%) of the 25 children had a positive bacterial culture; five of which were positive for S. aureus. Two of the S. aureus isolates were sensitive to methicillin and three were methicillin resistant. Other bacteria identified include Streptococcus constellatus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Streptococcus, and Enterococcus.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back