The Great Obama, The Great General

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Be prepared to have CNN, MSNBC, and other pro-obama media outlets declare this the greatest military victory since the American revolution. They will also declare him the brains behind despite the fact that his generals came up with the idea.

Be prepared to have CNN, MSNBC, and other pro-obama media outlets declare this the greatest military victory since the American revolution. They will also declare him the brains behind despite the fact that his generals came up with the idea.

hyperbole.bmp

Conspiracy?

The administration already had the number two go out in front of the cameras and declare Iraq one of the administrations greatest accomplishments.

And you say conspiracy?

yes, ihopehefails knows why.

fill me in?
I am not ihopehefails.

ihopehefails complained bitterly and persistently about one of his threads being moved to the conspiracy section while another thread by another poster was not.

Yeah, we get it, something bad happens= Obama's fault.

Something good happens= not obama's doing, someone else's

regardless of whether any is true

If this is in reguard to the capture of Abdul Ghani Baradar (top Taliban commander) then, no offense to the OP but ihopehewins. If this is some other topic then I'm sorry for the presumption.

I would add that we should imagine how much more and how much faster we can get through this war when we are more united and not playing politics. No fodder for the terrorist, the New York Times is less "treasony", and the hippy's and comies have pretty much shut up and gone home. I'd take Obama over the Taliban anyday.

Bush too, lol...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqFSXcrPdyw]YouTube - Run!Mr.Taliban[/ame]

why hasn't this been moved to the conspiracy section yet?

Conspiracy?

The administration already had the number two go out in front of the cameras and declare Iraq one of the administrations greatest accomplishments.

And you say conspiracy?

didn't each of these boobs vote against this war and bad mouth it at every opportunity? only to change after the election.

The generals ALWAYS come up with the tactics; it's their job. It just burns your craw anytime anything this administration proposes works. You're pathetic.

The generals ALWAYS come up with the tactics; it's their job. It just burns your craw anytime anything this administration proposes works. You're pathetic.

Generals come up with the military strategy, politicians take credit for them when they work and blame the generals when they don't.

why hasn't this been moved to the conspiracy section yet?

Conspiracy?

And you say conspiracy?

didn't each of these boobs vote against this war and bad mouth it at every opportunity? only to change after the election.

worse than that......
They both voted and lobbied against the surge.....the thing that has created the imminent victory.

A-stan is his...good or bad...and I expect good. His no matter what the outcome. It is his strategy that is being employed.

Current strategy of Iraq is not his. He was against it...against the surge..and has changed nothing as it pertains to the current success.

It is by no means his.

When he pulls out, and God forbid too soon, then the disaster following will be his.;....but let us hope that is not the case.

What is so hard to understand here Doc?

Why don't you just go soak you head??? Maybe it will help. I know you're not known for accuracy and truth, but this post is just plain dumb.

A-stan is his...good or bad...and I expect good. His no matter what the outcome. It is his strategy that is being employed.

Current strategy of Iraq is not his. He was against it...against the surge..and has changed nothing as it pertains to the current success.

It is by no means his.

When he pulls out, and God forbid too soon, then the disaster following will be his.;....but let us hope that is not the case.

I understand just fine, go talk to the partisan hack obama bashers that don't seem to get it. Or are you fine when the partisan hacks are spouting the same beliefs as you?

It is by no means his.

I understand just fine, go talk to the partisan hack obama bashers that don't seem to get it. Or are you fine when the partisan hacks are spouting the same beliefs as you?

I am my own man.
You should try it.

worse than that......
They both voted and lobbied against the surge.....the thing that has created the imminent victory.
Even worse, Obama dithered over the surge to get his Peace prize, letting US servicemen pay the price in their blood for his unearned award.

Forum List

Back