The Great Divider

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
This one is a no brainer yet it gives insight into how little Obama cares. It's neither Democrat or Republican. This is about pure logic and intent, not political parties.

You have Susan Rice who no one can deny went out on the Sunday shows and blamed a video countless times. It doesn't matter whether she did so willingly or was instructed to. Not the point.

There are likely countless people qualified to become Secretary of State right in Obama's own administration. No one is even saying that he has to act bipartisan.

One would think in order to not further divide the nation and further alienate the Congress, he would seek someone neutral and non controversial.

So who does he consider and will likely push for?

Susan Rice.

That says it all about him wanting to mend fences and reach across the aisle, let alone unite the nation. Great way to launch your second term and keep your unfulfilled promise from your first term.

I welcome the excuses from the left as to why he can't find anyone else.

Fire away....

Last edited:
The Great Divider

This one is a no brainer.....
No doubt.......

limbaughfacepalm-screen.jpg

"I'm such a fuck-up....a super-Gay fuck-up!!"

Last edited:
I thought women that are now wanting to be in positions of authority were supposed to take this kind of heat
apparently the dem party has done a 180 and women aren't smart enough to defend themselve.
What could be more chauvinist than to send a women out there and tell her to say what we tell her to say.

• Banned
I thought women that are now wanting to be in positions of authority were supposed to take this kind of heat
apparently the dem party has done a 180 and women aren't smart enough to defend themselve.
What could be more chauvinist than to send a women out there and tell her to say what we tell her to say.

Beyond that why intend to nominate such a controversial figure.?

I must admit I have stopped following the conspiracy nutter theories about the embassy attacks since the signal to noise ratio became ridiculous.

However, I am curious to know if the nutters now believe the video is unconnected to ANY of the attacks.

Anyone know?

Last edited:
  • Banned
I must admit I have stopped following the conspiracy nutter theories about the embassy attacks since the signal to noise ratio became ridiculous.

However, I am curious to know if the nutters now believe the video is unconnected to ANY of the attacks.

Anyone know?

You just couldn't answer the question could you without diverting into something else. :clap2: Not a nasty or partisan word in the thread but you have to be you which isn't saying much!

Anyone know?

You just couldn't answer the question could you without diverting into something else. :clap2: Not a nasty or partisan word in the thread but you have to be you which isn't saying much!

You are the one who is fixated on the video. You started a whole thread saying the future of America hinges on a video and who said what about it. That is the most awesomely low benchmark I have ever seen!

I am just trying to catch up and get an accurate picture of exactly where this totem fits in the conspiracy nutter universe, that's all.

I believe the only connection of the video to any of the attacks was promoted by those who wanted to divert attention from organized terrorist attacks. I'll leave this particular question there. . . .

I am 100% in favor of women taking their rightful place in positions of honor and authority if such positions are merited. I am 100% opposed to putting women or any other group in positions of honor and authority for any reason other than merit.

I 100% agree with the OP. In this morning's press conference, President Obama said Susan Rice did exactly what she was asked to do by his office and to condemn her because she did so was despicable or something to that effect. If anybody had any quarrel about that, come after him (the President.) I was so wanting the reporter to follow up with the question everybody wants asked: "Did you give her that order, Mr. President?" But he wimped out at that point.

But the bottom line is, if she knew the information was false--and we now know that everybody in the administration did know that--and she reported it not just as a theory but as fact anyway, she is not ethically fit to be Secretary of State. There was no reason to lie about it other than to cover people's butts and the American people deserve better from those entrusted with high office.

And if she didn't know about it, she is not knowledgeable enough or smart enough or competent enough to hold high office.

Anyone know?

You are the one who is fixated on the video. You started a whole thread saying the future of America hinges on a video and who said what about it. That is the most awesomely low benchmark I have ever seen!

I am just trying to catch up and get an accurate picture of exactly where this totem fits in the conspiracy nutter universe, that's all.

You really aren't too sharp are you? The video was mentioned because it created the controvery surrounding her, moron. That and it laid the background for what the thread was to be about. But as you usually do, you try to divert it into a topic that you feel you can actually respond to.

So tell us all what makes the question of picking Rice a conspiracy theory. Be sure to obfuscate even more rather then attempt to answer.

I believe the only connection of the video to any of the attacks was promoted by those who wanted to divert attention from organized terrorist attacks. I'll leave this particular question there. . . .

I am 100% in favor of women taking their rightful place in positions of honor and authority if such positions are merited. I am 100% opposed to putting women or any other group in positions of honor and authority for any reason other than merit.

I 100% agree with the OP. In this morning's press conference, President Obama said Susan Rice did exactly what she was asked to do by his office and to condemn her because she did so was despicable or something to that effect. If anybody had any quarrel about that, come after him (the President.) I was so wanting the reporter to follow up with the question everybody wants asked: "Did you give her that order, Mr. President?" But he wimped out at that point.

But the bottom line is, if she knew the information was false--and we now know that everybody in the administration did know that--and she reported it not just as a theory but as fact anyway, she is not ethically fit to be Secretary of State. There was no reason to lie about it other than to cover people's butts and the American people deserve better from those entrusted with high office.

And if she didn't know about it, she is not knowledgeable enough or smart enough or competent enough to hold high office.

What I'm trying to get at is not the video but why even think of nominating her with all the other potential choices and avoid ANY controversy at all.

You really aren't too sharp are you? The video was mentioned because it created the controvery surrounding her, moron.

A controversy only for those who are obsessed over this awesomely low benchmark.

That and it laid the background for what the thread was to be about. But as you usually do, you try to divert it into a topic that you feel you can actually respond to.

So tell us all what makes the question of picking Rice a conspiracy theory. Be sure to obfuscate even more rather then attempt to answer.

Yes, the totem laid the background for continuing to set such an impossible benchmark for perfection that can never be achieved by anyone anywhere. Good job! Can't wait to see it snap back on you.

Let's stop right here. This isn't about the video. The question is why consider her when there was controversy about the video and in light of the fact that I'm sure he can find another nominee.

Nominating her is only going to further divide the parties.

There is no logical or sound resaon not to seek someone else except Obama doesn't care or he is paying her back for her loyalty.

You really aren't too sharp are you? The video was mentioned because it created the controvery surrounding her, moron.

A controversy only for those who are obsessed over this awesomely low benchmark.

That and it laid the background for what the thread was to be about. But as you usually do, you try to divert it into a topic that you feel you can actually respond to.

Yes, the totem laid the background for continuing to set such an impossible benchmark for perfection that can never be achieved by anyone anywhere. Good job! Can't wait to see it snap back on you.

You really are worthless as a poster. You don't discuss topics you divert threads. If you don't have anything to say as to why pick her... why not STFU and stop showing how ignorant you really are? Only in your close-minded world was there no controversy over her as to what she said. Even Obama himself backed off what she went around saying that Sunday morning. This isn't about what she said. It's about why Obama is considering her.

You seem to be the ONLY one blabbering about conspiracy theories, jackass.

Neither I or anyone else brought up that it was a conspiracy theory.

P.S. Don't bother reply to me. I have had enough of your nonsense all day long. You never directly answer a thing. Deflection and diversion seems to be all you know. That, and putting words in people's mouths.

Last edited:

So the video had nothing to do with any of the attacks. Is that your position?

Since every major media, including Fox News, was blaming the attacks on the embassies, including the attack on Benghazi, on the video in the days immediately following those attacks, what does that say about their job performance?

And were there not some Muslims blaming the video for at least some of those attacks?

I think setting a standard of perfection that is impossible to achieve is the height of stupidity, and that it will inevitably lead to hypocrisy on the part of those who are setting such a ridiculous standard.

Last edited:
If all you have against Rice is what she said about the attack on the consulate in the immediate aftermath, then you have nothing. She was expressing the current belief and policy of the Administration, which means she did her job exactly as she was supposed to.

It is not the job of an underling to publicly contradict the Administration.

If you don't even understand that much, then you know nothing of how government works.

You want a Secretary of State who will carry out their instructions to the letter.

Last edited:

Since every major media, including Fox News, was blaming the attacks on the embassies, including the attack on Benghazi, on the video in the days immediately following those attacks, what does that say about their job performance?

And were there not some Muslims blaming the video for at least some of those attacks?

I think setting a standard of perfection that is impossible to achieve is the height of stupidity, and that it will inevitably lead to hypocrisy on the part of those who are setting such a ridiculous standard.

The dope continues to divert the conversation to the video.

The thread is about why nominate her. Glad you just showed everyone why I posted what I did about you.

Fucking basement dwelling moron with a head as thick as a cinderblock.

A standard that a U.N. ambassador not be sent out to five nationally broadcast television programs to repeat a deliberate lie -- a standard that a U.N. abassador not be willing to participate in such a lie -- is not any sort of demand for perfection. It is one of the most basic and minimal requirements that we should expect of those in high office. And all Americans with any honor, regardless of their political party or ideology, should agree with that.

If she was indeed duped into believing the lie, that is all the more reason to not appoint her to a position that could have even more serious consequences when one is so easily duped.

Last edited:
A standard that a U.N. ambassador not be sent out to five nationally broadcast television programs to repeat a deliberate lie -- a standard that a U.N. abassador not be willing to participate in such a lie -- is not any sort of demand for perfection. It is one of the most basic and minimal requirements that we should expect of those in high office. And all Americans with any honor, regardless of their political party or ideology, should agree with that.

I'm sure you would not say such a thing unless you had strong evidence Rice knew she was lying.

Link?

Forum List

Back