the great conservative MLK would be 90 today

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
If you had to use one word to describe the great Republican leader of the 1960's, it would be "ditto head".

He dressed like someone from the Trump Organization, no sagging pants, no kufi, no jive talk. Always appeared with a neat and clean suit and western style neck tie. Like President Trump, he was also investigated by the FBI under the Kennedy DOJ- looking for anything to nail him on.

Very controversial figure, libs hated his ass. He wasn't one of them, Donald J. Trump understands that. And like Trump, MLK believed in Almighty God, even though the libs of MLK's day like Madelyn Murray O'Hair fought to keep Him out of our schools.

Happy birthday, MLK

If you had to use one word to describe the great Republican leader of the 1960's, it would be "ditto head".

He dressed like someone from the Trump Organization, no sagging pants, no kufi, no jive talk. Always appeared with a neat and clean suit and western style neck tie. Like President Trump, he was also investigated by the FBI under the Kennedy DOJ- looking for anything to nail him on.

Very controversial figure, libs hated his ass. He wasn't one of them, Donald J. Trump understands that. And like Trump, MLK believed in Almighty God, even though the libs of MLK's day like Madelyn Murray O'Hair fought to keep Him out of our schools.

Happy birthday, MLK
Shame that the Kennedy's FBI had to take him out. He was going to make sure black people never voted for the Democrats after he found out he had his phones wire tapped, just like President Trump. Liberals were racists, are racists, and always will be racists...

AG Robert Kennedy Approves Wiretaps on Martin Luther King

Happy birthday, MLK
You know it was his father who was a Republican....MLK Jr. had NO party affiliation....thanks for showing us how easily you fall for fake news.

Happy birthday, MLK
You know it was his father who was a Republican....MLK Jr. had NO party affiliation....thanks for showing us how easily you fall for fake news.

The libs hated MLK- the Democrat DOJ investigated him just like they investigated the Trumpster.

I have never seen MLK Jr.'s voters registration card, so I guess you could be right. But the Democrat leaders of his time saw the man as a Dittohead, and that's the way they treated him. There behavior was still anti-Republican, even if King wasn't because they thought he was a Republican.

When I was a kid I was occasionally mistaken for being Jewish and was on the receiving end of anti-semitic remarks. Those folks that gave me that business were anti-semites, even though I am not now nor have I ever been a member of the Jewish faith

Happy birthday, MLK

So you are all for racial equality and your version of conservationism is also? That is what is important I suppose.

Happy birthday, MLK
Jive?

Happy birthday, MLK
Jive?

"jive" is what is sometimes referred to as "ebonics", and is how African Americans speak to each other, if you know what I am saying.

Typical democrats in the Kennedy administration tried to crush the King revolution with illegal surveillances by the FBI and fake news and propaganda. What was the point again?

New Topics

Forum List

Back