The GREAT AWAKENING has begun

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
The GREAT AWAKENING has begun and is well under way. Very soon the entire world will know the truth and become more aware than ever before in the history of the world. Any attempt to undermine this awakening or stop it is futile and absurd!
Occupation_101.avi

I don't believe it... Look at the rat the cat dragged back in...

And I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats...

so if you believe people have been oppressed and there is an awakening to this fact..you are somehow ...mentally ill.. ??....did any of you clown heads even view the clip..??...to me these type of responses seem....mental

The GREAT AWAKENING has begun and is well under way. Very soon the entire world will know the truth and become more aware than ever before in the history of the world. Any attempt to undermine this awakening or stop it is futile and absurd!
Occupation_101.avi

Dude - the video you linked is an hour and a half long. Don't you have an abbreviated version?

Hey Lookout great to have you back man.

Thanks man, it's great to be back. A lot has happened since i was here last. The Obama deception, End the Fed, Bail outs, U.S. Army getting ready to police the streets. We are only a stones throw away from marshal law and the guns being taken away so they can inact their globalist evil plan of world domination and slavery for the rest of us. Anyway...thanks for the welcome back:eusa_angel:

Occupation_101.avi

Dude - the video you linked is an hour and a half long. Don't you have an abbreviated version?

Sorry man, no abbreviated version. Unfortunately research and enlightenment take time and one must be willing to take the time necessary to become educated. Its like...Sure there are doctors out there that received the abbreviated version of a four year degree and are practicing medicine...we call them quacks. Then there are those who took the time and even put in more than the normal time to become good doctors, and that is what they are...good doctors. Cheat sheets and abbreviated versions and cliff notes are for people that don't really get or want to be involved, they just want to sound like they know what they are talking about in a conversation. I hope you choose to be a good doctor.

so if you believe people have been oppressed and there is an awakening to this fact..you are somehow ...mentally ill.. ??....did any of you clown heads even view the clip..??...to me these type of responses seem....mental

Hey Eots, long time man...Still giving it hell I see...same here. In response to your quote, I would have to agree with you about the mentally ill but I think it lies closer to just plain childish. Maybe its both?! Good to see you are still around. How did you like the Obama deception? What kind of things are you currently working on. Whats up with all the ammo being gone from the shelves and being so expensive when you can find it. The evil globalist banksters have stepped up their time table for their agenda. I really didn't think we would be this far along for another couple years, whats your view on where this thing goes next? Are you seeing a more welcome response like I am to introducing all this info to newbies?:razz:

Hey Lookout great to have you back man.

Thanks man, it's great to be back. A lot has happened since i was here last. The Obama deception, End the Fed, Bail outs, U.S. Army getting ready to police the streets. We are only a stones throw away from marshal law and the guns being taken away so they can inact their globalist evil plan of world domination and slavery for the rest of us. Anyway...thanks for the welcome back:eusa_angel:

sure.And you are so right about everything you just said there.

U.S. Army getting ready to police the streets. We are only a stones throw away from marshal law
Four years later, this is turning out to be one hell of a long stone throw.

penny_marshall1.jpg

When does Marshall law start again?

Does anyone else find it peculiar that North Korea says tomorrow the 11th they will start war with us and it just so happens that tomorrow their SONG2 satellite will be over the East coast and at a certain time over Nebraska? Im curious why no media is talking about their strangely low orbit satellite. The satellite itself looks strange also. Ive been checking out on the N2Yo site.

Forum List

Back