The Grasshopper Lied

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Was Suzy Five Shows behind a little a steam on that fateful Sunday morning?

images
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...ntfedup.com/images/SUSAN_RICE_LIEDK5jGHNJ.jpg

A former Clinton administration official, Ms. Rice said that she smoked marijuana “very infrequently” from October 1982 until June 1990, according to the documents.

“Rare recreational use of marijuana prior to and in 1990. None since 1990,” she wrote on the form.​

WikiLeaks reveals personal bio documents on Susan Rice, including pot use
By Dave Boyer
Friday, October 21, 2016

Susan Rice’s personal bio documents, including pot use, revealed by WikiLeaks

The Grasshopper has to hit the Sunday shows again to set the record straight: “None since 1990."

for the record -----I was born in the USA------I is an old lady that was an adolescent in the 60s -----to young adult. I have never smoked marijuana----nor have I used cocaine or heroin.
All three were easily available to me------people sold it on the streets. I AM NOT AFRAID OF "drugs" -----I am a bit stingy which is how I got thru college on little minimal wage jobs. I have no sympathy for persons who insist on "USING" for fun.
I also do not smoke cigarettes-----but I do guzzle booze when possible. --------not all that much. My response to people who MUST "USE"---------WHY THE HELL MUST YOU?

New Topics

Forum List

Back