The grand ongoing Global conspiracy

JohnPrewett

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2016
Thailand
The grand ongoing Global conspiracy is the Pope led Globalist project of turning "sovereign" USA and the "sovereign" nations of Europe into failed states .... thence to be made provinces of the One World Government (that the Beast will rule for 3.5 years).

If you think you know of a bigger ongoing conspiracy, then cite it.
If you think you know of a person with a more powerful personal following than the pope,
then name him.

Pope led Globalist cabal caused Trump to become POTUS just so a Nationalist Republicanish
Christianish straight white man would be captain (to be blamed) when the Globalist sink the ship.

Globalist [“elites”] are top level minions of Satan, the “god of this world.”
Globalist human kingpin is the pope
Globalist had POTUS minions for decades
Globalist have Trillions of $ with which to bribe
Globalist have files on everybody that is anybody
Globalist have death squads
Globalist have access to all kinds of weapons
Globalist have CIA minion.
Globalist have MSMedia minion
Globalist are creating the One World Government
Globalist One World Government is ordained to come to be.
Globalist have planned for decades
Globalist will bring down Trump and the Nationalist and end “sovereign” USA and end the “sovereign” nations of Europe.
Globalist will have nukes used to end the current world order.
See Vatican’s FAZZINI sculpture named “Christ rising from crater of nuke blast”

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul saving blessing conveying information regarding OUR end of era scenario found nowhere else.

Pope also kingpin of the Global pedophile and child sacrificing network. Pope's top inner circle does not just molest children. They sacrifice them ... eat them... drink blood

What a rightard dumb fuck. 'Global' includes China and India and Indonesia and Japan and the rest of Asia.

That you want to hide quivering under your bed talking to the dust bunnies is your business, no need to reveal it here.

What a rightard dumb fuck. 'Global' includes China and India and Indonesia and Japan and the rest of Asia.
That you want to hide quivering under your bed talking to the dust bunnies is your business, no need to reveal it here.

If you think you know of a person with a more powerful personal following than the pope, then name him.
OYukhnd.png

Last edited:
The grand ongoing Global conspiracy is the Pope led Globalist project of turning "sovereign" USA and the "sovereign" nations of Europe into failed states .... thence to be made provinces of the One World Government (that the Beast will rule for 3.5 years).

If you think you know of a person with a more powerful personal following than the pope,
then name him.

Pope led Globalist cabal caused Trump to become POTUS just so a Nationalist Republicanish
Christianish straight white man would be captain (to be blamed) when the Globalist sink the ship.

Globalist will bring down Trump and the Nationalist and end “sovereign” USA and end the “sovereign” nations of Europe.

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul saving blessing conveying information regarding OUR end of era scenario found nowhere else.

Pope also kingpin of the Global pedophile and child sacrificing network. Pope's top inner circle does not just molest children. They sacrifice them ... eat them... drink blood

Nailed it!!!

That was lame....even by the pitiful standards you have set for yourself.

then name him.

You're kidding, right? Everyone knows that all global conspiracies are run by Jews.

39A2968100000578-3871124-image-a-79_1477404960642.jpg

So what cult are you in, I mean you OP?

You tell me

....... , Glad to make contact. I'm an old married guy. I distribute prophecy. I don’t chat. I don’t accept calls.

I will respond to comment or question on my home page.

www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/
www.flickr.com/photos/slinging-seeds/
www.youtu.be/dtguK8RUpOs

Jesus will return Prince Mahidol & his sons Kings Bhumibol & Ananda to this world
(at my home in order to direct attention to and confirm the message of: www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/ ).

A season of MORE "signs and wonders" will commence.
Thailand will become Jesus's "burning bush" (emanating truth and indestructible) nation.

All I care to share about my personal life is on my John Prewett FB page (“About – Life Events”)
All sane people want to be blessed. Real blessing comes from Jesus.
Want to get all the blessing from Jesus that is available ? Over 40 years ago I was led to a gold mine.
Getting gold out it every day. If were a common gold mine, I'd keep the location secret and keep all the gold for myself.
But it's a special supernatural gold mine.
For every person I can be used to get them to come and get gold out of this mine, I get some extra gold.
So, I point out this gold mine to one and all ....

Just one requirement to get gold out of this mine.

Ya gotta believe the following:
“BLESSED is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near"
Revelation 1:3

OK, I wasn't talking about earthly gold.
I was talking something much more valuable. BLESSING. Get it while the gettins good

Globalist [“elites”] are top level minions of Satan, the “god of this world.” Globalist human kingpin is the pope
Globalist had POTUS minions for decades Globalist have Trillions of $ with which to bribe
Globalist have files on everybody that is anybody Globalist have death squads
Globalist have access to all kinds of weapons Globalist have CIA minion.
Globalist have MSMedia minion Globalist are creating the One World Government
Globalist One World Government is ordained to come to be. Globalist have planned for decades

I don't believe in prophecy. I also do not believe in the end times unless of course our star dies, or we have a global nuclear war.

Forum List

Back