The Grammys

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Why do I even waste my time? A thousand uninteresting performance peppered by the same 3 bands getting awards all night. Wonderful.

I am glad to see "Since U Been Gone" won an award, though. I don't know why, but I have way more respect for Kelly Clarkson than your Britneys, Christinas, or Jessicas. And, in all sincerity, that song was by far the best mainstream single of the year, in my opinion.

Oh, and I hate Kanye West. And I REALLY hate Jamie Foxx. And Mary J. Blige ruined U2's "One". Other than that, I have nothing more to add.

Dan said:
Why do I even waste my time? A thousand uninteresting performance peppered by the same 3 bands getting awards all night. Wonderful.

I am glad to see "Since U Been Gone" won an award, though. I don't know why, but I have way more respect for Kelly Clarkson than your Britneys, Christinas, or Jessicas. And, in all sincerity, that song was by far the best mainstream single of the year, in my opinion.

Oh, and I hate Kanye West. And I REALLY hate Jamie Foxx. And Mary J. Blige ruined U2's "One". Other than that, I have nothing more to add.
It's painful to watch, although occasionally you catch something special. Tonight was very confusing. Paul McCartney with Linkin Park? Kanye in a marching band duel? Definitely scratching my head; glad I went to the Wizards game instead...

i have never understood awards shows were a group of people vote to give themselves awards......

But, on the bright side....

The White Stripes won Best Alternative Album.

John Prine won Best Folk Album.

Scorsese's No Direction Home won some award, not sure which.

Larry the Cable Guy didn't win.

Forum List

Back