The Grammys Fall ...

The extravaganza is a wonderful illustration of what happens when you invest trashy people with an infinite amount of money. The word, "grotesque" comes easily to mind, and it is made worse by the announcers (?) who salivate the night away, going on about how wonderful, talented, beautiful, brilliants, etc., all of the awardees are.

A perfectly nauseating spectacle, year after year.

The one thing that I used to like was that the performers often seemed knowledgeable and favorably disposed toward artists in entirely different genres. R&B stars complimented the Beach Boys, one of the Beatles complimented a country/western song, and so on.

Grammy? What's a "Grammy"? You mean like a "Grandma" or something?

That's as little as I care for that boot-licking bunch of self-absorbed bunch of turd-mongers. If I wanted to watch someone perform the Human Centipede, I'd go down to the local Democrat Party HQ.

Who wants to watch a bunch of talent less over paid out of touch freaks anyway....

Big moo obama shows up in the middle of it all looking as round and shiny as a disco ball.

To me, Alison Krauss should've been a part of last night's Dolly tribute, but maybe the reason why she wasn't is because she herself has more Grammy awards than Dolly does. :D :D :D

God bless you and Alison always!!!

Holly (a fan of her for 25 years now)

P.S. Alison has 27 and Dolly has 8. The third song done during the tribute would've been the perfect song for Alison to sing because it is one of my Dolly favorites.

Forum List

Back