The governments worst nightmare

Liberals cringing at the thought of an informed electorate adds credence to the argument that the federal government should not be allowed to control the educations of our children. Their intent is to dumb down the public a create a mass of pliable, controllable voters that will accept any and all proposed mandates from the ruling elite.

A religiously diverse group of citizens joined together with one voice to oppose the Obama Administration's radical attack on religious liberty in America.
Georgia Attorney General, Sam Olens, was among the special guest speakers at the Stand Up for Religious Freedom Rally in Athens. Georgia is one of 27 states currently challenging the constitutionality of the entire Obamacare law in the Supreme Court.
Martha Zoller, candidate for Georgia's new 9th Congressional District emceed the event.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nwyLeYavJA]This is a War on Religious Freedom! Stand Up For Religious Freedom Rally, Athens, GA - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48ukR2Yx9P0]I Will Not Comply With This Law! Stand Up For Religious Freedom Rally, Athens, GA - YouTube[/ame]

The government's worst nightmare, at least the conservative half, would be kids this age becoming politically informed and disdainful of anyone putting words in their mouth and skeptical of any stated concern for their future from conservatives.

The government's worst nightmare, at least the conservative half, would be kids this age becoming politically informed and disdainful of anyone putting words in their mouth and skeptical of any stated concern for their future from conservatives.

Let them do their own research kids will see how fucked up liberalism is.

Kids have to fed bullshit, browbeaten and sheltered over the course of a lifetime to be intolerant religious/political bigots, it's never a matter of choice.

Kids have to fed bullshit, browbeaten and sheltered over the course of a lifetime to be intolerant religious/political bigots, it's never a matter of choice.

Dude that ain';t true my parents are not political in the least It took me pushing them to vote in 2008 and for them to become political. I have always have my political views didn't get it from my parents. I will have to admit my family all of them are democrats but they don't vote.

Dude that ain';t true my parents are not political in the least It took me pushing them to vote in 2008 and for them to become political. I have always have my political views didn't get it from my parents. I will have to admit my family all of them are democrats but they don't vote.

In my case I have only to look at my brother to see what an intolerant jackass I would have become had I not moved away and experienced a wider world. I live in a family full of religious and political reactionaries, I know how it goes in the bible belt only too well.

When is this force-feeding of contraceptives to women supposed to start?

Forum List

Back