The government IS the problem.

Those basketball hoops can be an annoyance in a closely populated neighborhood. In a situation where one has neighbors who want and are entitled to peace and quiet, a bunch of kids having a makeshift basketball game nearby, with all the attendant hollering, can be intrusive. So to justify the radical action of forcibly removing all those poles I'm assuming the managers of that neighborhood received more than one or two noise complaints.

Are you serious? You want peace and serenity, move to the damn country. They are KIDS!!!! People like you are why our kids are so fucked up these days. I live in an middle-upper community where EVERYONE it seems drugs their kids with prescription pills "because they're hyper" or "because they are moody"...........well guess what? If you try to make a 12 year old act 30, he's gonna malfunction!!!! Kids play, let 'em be kids, they don't wanna sit and read a book on the couch all day.

God Damn, I hate ranting, but what the fuck!!! You pussies get so bothered by kids playing basketball that you must run to the gov't to come steal their goals? REALLY?

Screw civility tonight. I feel like punching a fucking liberal in the jaw. They are a sickening species indeed, and need a good ass kicking once in a while.

Are you serious? You want peace and serenity, move to the damn country.
I didn't say peace and serenity. I said peace and quiet, which isn't asking a lot. If you want your kids to play basketball, move to a place where you have the acreage and build an outdoor court or a gymnasium. If you can't afford that and you're forced to live in a more crowded place you'll need to be considerate.

They are KIDS!!!!
If you lived in an apartment building do you think your kids should be free to run around like they're in a back yard with no consideration for the neighbors who live in the apartment below.

People like you are why our kids are so fucked up these days.
If your kids are "fucked up" the fault more than likely is yours. So don't be so predisposed to blaming it on others.

I live in an middle-upper community where EVERYONE it seems drugs their kids with prescription pills "because they're hyper" or "because they are moody"...........well guess what? If you try to make a 12 year old act 30, he's gonna malfunction!!!! Kids play, let 'em be kids, they don't wanna sit and read a book on the couch all day.
My late wife and I raised our three girls in a middle-class urban neighborhood in Brooklyn, New York, and while we enjoyed our share of marijuana we certainly didn't drug our girls. They, and apparently all of the neighbor kids, were taught to be considerate of those around them. The places for letting off steam were Prospect Park, the local playground, the YM and YWCA and their school gymnasiums. It's called expediently conformed behavior.

God Damn, I hate ranting, but what the fuck!!! You pussies get so bothered by kids playing basketball that you must run to the gov't to come steal their goals? REALLY?
Pussies?

That tells the tale.

Screw civility tonight. I feel like punching a fucking liberal in the jaw. They are a sickening species indeed, and need a good ass kicking once in a while.
Just don't punch the wrong one because you're likely to get the shit kicked out of you -- as is typically the case with bad-talking bullshitters.

Just don't punch the wrong one because you're likely to get the shit kicked out of you -- as is typically the case with bad-talking bullshitters.

Is it really so hard to imagine that people actually get upset when they have their private property forcibly removed and that seeing the property of others being removed while watching them have an emotional response? I thought all you ass backward liberals thrived on exploiting emotion, but it's only the emotion of those who seek to destroy liberty, not the other way around. We know your game.

Actually believing that on the political dance floor, there is any separation between the republican party, and the democratic one, is the problem here. Divide and conquer. They all hail to the same elite corp. agenda.

:yawn:

Thank you Mr. Shaman for that enlightening piece of intellectual articulation of the English language. I hope you and people like you get what you deserve really soon. :)
ooooooooooooooooooooo....what we deserve, huh?

I guess that's as much a commitment as you "conservatives" typically display, so as to avoid:

"What the "conservative"-weenie meant-to-say, was.....".

Wankin.gif

Forum List

Back