The government doesn't create much....

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
But when it does this is the outcome of that creation

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

If the govt does not create much why all the fuss about lost defense jobs from spending cuts?
This is what the government creates

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

The defense jobs are part of the very limited "Much" the Government must do per the Constitution. Free cell phones, dildos, contraceptives, abortions, sex change operations, not so "Much"
But the Constitution is a document that simply doesn't bother Democrats "Much". If there's a part of that document they don't like they simply discard it. The Democrats media collaborators and co conspirators are too busy sucking on someone's male appendage to notice, so the Democrats don't have to worry. "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" But if Mitt wears a wrongly shaded tie, or if his skin be flushed for one reason or another, 'Woe is he'. Ezra Klein's Journolist is alive and well and today it encompasses everyone employed by the old media with no pretensions at objectivity or fairness at all.

Last edited:
The defense jobs are part of the very limited "Much" the Government must do per the Constitution. Free cell phones, dildos, contraceptives, abortions, sex change operations, not so "Much"
But the Constitution is a document that simply doesn't bother Democrats "Much". If there's a part of that document they don't like they simply discard it. The Democrats media collaborators and co conspirators are too busy sucking on someone's male appendage to notice, so the Democrats don't have to worry. "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" But if Mitt wears a wrongly shaded tie, or if his skin be flushed for one reason or another, 'Woe is he'. Ezra Klein's Journolist is alive and well and today it encompasses everyone employed by the old media with no pretensions at objectivity or fairness at all.

What part of the Constitution mandates a permanent army?

Oh wait..it doesn't.

Neither does it mandate that trillions be spent on an offensive military ready to invade countries that never attacked the homeland.

What part of the Constitution mandates a permanent army?

Oh wait..it doesn't.

Neither does it mandate that trillions be spent on an offensive military ready to invade countries that never attacked the homeland.

That's why we are supposed to have a militia armed by the individual citizen.
That's why we have a second amendment right to keep and bear arms.

Now back on track this is a creation of the government

There are many parts of creating that has no immediate use nor profit; perhaps the government creates the environment and means for other citizens to create the useful and profitable?

There are many parts of creating that has no immediate use nor profit; perhaps the government creates the environment and means for other citizens to create the useful and profitable?

Once you get on the government feed bag it's hard to get off it.

You'd know.

I've heard, but with your insinuation I would be the biggest obama supporter here.
I'd be saying got to protect my food stamps and my obama free phone and my obama free money.

Last edited:
I've heard, but with your insinuation I would be the biggest obama supporter here.
I'd be saying got to protect my food stamps and my obama free phone and my obama free money.

Or the biggest hypocrite. Don't worry, you fit right in with the rest of the hypocrites on this site.

Look in the mirror the next time hypocrite comes to mind.

Say's the guy who is poor yet is somehow not a "moocher".

Forum List

Back