The Government and Universal Healthcare

Canada has a good system they just need to spend a little more money on it. All my Canadian friends love their system.

Likewise when Canadians were asked to name the greatest Canadian in history, they choose the man who developed their healthcare system.

Chris.. I looked at that left wing hack site of yours. All I can say is everyone is right, and your the moron. Move to Canada if you want...but by all means when you need state-of-the-art healthcare...come on down. We'll take care of you.

You are calling the Council on Foreign Relations left wing?

Do you live in a cave?

I guess, because I not only looked at that story, but I took the opportunity to look at others. But then again...I'm not the moron.

Conveyor-belt cardiology puts profits first - Second Opinion- msnbc.com

But I remember standing in scrubs outside a procedure room in Miami when the other doctors (who mistook me for a colleague) were bragging about how many “normals” they had done angioplasties on. That’s right, people came in complaining of shortness of breath or chest pain, so the doctors put them into the cauterization lab and examined their vessels, then told these patients they needed an angioplasty and did it knowing full well it was unnecessary.

For many doctors and hospitals, angioplasty has been the mother lode. I’ve had young interventional cardiologists brag to me of their multi-million dollar signing bonuses to change hospitals.

Conveyor-belt cardiology puts profits first - Second Opinion- msnbc.com

But I remember standing in scrubs outside a procedure room in Miami when the other doctors (who mistook me for a colleague) were bragging about how many “normals” they had done angioplasties on. That’s right, people came in complaining of shortness of breath or chest pain, so the doctors put them into the cauterization lab and examined their vessels, then told these patients they needed an angioplasty and did it knowing full well it was unnecessary.

For many doctors and hospitals, angioplasty has been the mother lode. I’ve had young interventional cardiologists brag to me of their multi-million dollar signing bonuses to change hospitals.

MSNBC?? No wonder. I bet your teacher tells you what to watch, and are tested on it the next day, Chris.

Canada has a good system they just need to spend a little more money on it. All my Canadian friends love their system.

Likewise when Canadians were asked to name the greatest Canadian in history, they choose the man who developed their healthcare system.

I really hope you are quoting real people and not just lines from Michael Moore's films.

I have never seen Moore's film although my GF watched it last weekend and was shocked.

I don't have health insurance because I think our system sucks. I refuse to support it.
so, all your bitching is because you want SOMEONE ELSE to pay for your medical care

man up and buy insurance you asshole

I really hope you are quoting real people and not just lines from Michael Moore's films.

I have never seen Moore's film although my GF watched it last weekend and was shocked.

I don't have health insurance because I think our system sucks. I refuse to support it.
so, all your bitching is because you want SOMEONE ELSE to pay for your medical care

it's just a dangerous game to play to make a point.

it's just a dangerous game to play to make a point.

Putting all his eggs in the universal healthcare basket, huh?
Ya know, I get the feeling he's just a teenager.

Putting all his eggs in the universal healthcare basket, huh?

I don't know if he'd qualify for Obama's plan once it IS implemented.

I am not worried. I don't smoke or drink or use drugs, and everyone in my family lives to be 95. I am not giving the blood sucking insurance companies one dime of my money.
then stop bitching for everyone else to pay for your medical coverage

Forum List

Back