The Governator sends a Veto

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Wead this one vewwy vewwy cawfuwwy.

If you wook vewwy, vewwy cwose, you can see a cwiptic message.

To the Members of the California State Assembly:

I am returning Assembly Bill 1176 without my signature.

For some time now I have lamented the fact that major issues are overlooked while many

unnecessary bills come to me for consideration. Water reform, prison reform, and health

care are major issues my Administration has brought to the table, but the Legislature just

kicks the can down the alley.

Yet another legislative year has come and gone without the major reforms Californians

overwhelmingly deserve. In light of this, and after careful consideration, I believe it is

unnecessary to sign this measure at this time.

Sincerely,
Arnold Schwarzenegger

SOURCE

P.S. It's probably a hoax, but WTF!

Last edited:
If you look at what the bill is about, I guarantee he gets sillier requests he could have done this with.

:lol:

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger typically attaches a message to bills he signs or vetoes telling lawmakers why he took the action.

A Democratic assemblyman who heckled the governor during a recent event in San Francisco actually received two messages: the veto letter itself and a not-so-subtle rebuke creatively hidden within it.

Like a find-the-word puzzle, the second message was visible by stringing together the first letter of each line down the left-hand margin. It consisted of a common four-letter vulgarity followed by the letters "y-o-u."

"My goodness. What a coincidence," said Schwarzenegger spokesman Aaron McLear. "I suppose when you do so many vetoes, something like this is bound to happen."

Schwarzenegger's veto messages are sent to the lawmakers who authored the bills, and posted on the governor's Web site. McLear noted that the left-hand margin of past veto messages has spelled out words such as "poet" and "soap."

Schwarzenegger Sends Hidden 'F--- You' to Critic - Political News - FOXNews.com

Here's a link to the letter:

Did Schwarzenegger drop 4-letter bomb in veto?

He sould have signed it 'asshole'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeV-DI09Q3w&feature=related]YouTube - The Terminator - Fuck you, asshole[/ame]

My what imagination. And this when English is his second language.
reminds me of classic Japanese Haiku; elegant, brief, and to the point.

thanks to the liberals Calif is busted. bankrupt. belly up like a beached whale rotting in the hot sun.

[youtube]Ca3H9P5arN0[/youtube]

[youtube]4sE8r-LNNJs[/youtube]

I WON'T BE BACK

Arnold isn't doing a good job anyway ... so who cares?

he is unable to do a good job because he is a wuss....he was a better Governor before,he was Governor.....then he was talking tuff.....about 7-8 months into it......his ballsack was found discarded without the balls....

New Topics

Forum List

Back