the gov offset my tax return

my student loans defaulted. Ive been unemployed and barely make enough money now to make ends meet. My wages are up for garnishment, but they are not allowed to take any money out because i am so low income.

so now, they take my tax return. Like if garnishment isnt enough, they want my tax return too. 15% percent of my income supposedly isnt enough for them. they think they are entitled to put their hands in my pocket whenever they want.

does it look like i benefited from my student loans? i make so little money, my wages cant even be garnished. i dont have any children and am barely able to keep a roof over my head.

do they think just because you defaulted on stident loan, its ok to send you to the poor house? how can anyone survive getting their wages garnished and having their refunds offset? at this rate i would have been better off not going to college.

You should pay your bills, I guess.

you sound like its ok for the gov to be greedy.

my student loans defaulted. Ive been unemployed and barely make enough money now to make ends meet. My wages are up for garnishment, but they are not allowed to take any money out because i am so low income.

so now, they take my tax return. Like if garnishment isnt enough, they want my tax return too. 15% percent of my income supposedly isnt enough for them. they think they are entitled to put their hands in my pocket whenever they want.

does it look like i benefited from my student loans? i make so little money, my wages cant even be garnished. i dont have any children and am barely able to keep a roof over my head.

do they think just because you defaulted on stident loan, its ok to send you to the poor house? how can anyone survive getting their wages garnished and having their refunds offset? at this rate i would have been better off not going to college.

you sound like its ok for the gov to be greedy.

NO, I just pay my monthly payment for my college loans.

as a tax payer, thats my money i borrowed. now the gov wants to act like one of the sopranos.

as a tax payer, thats my money i borrowed. now the gov wants to act like one of the sopranos.
Your money??? well, I guess 1/300,000,000 of it is yours. Each of us that has responded to your sad story owns 1/300,000,000 of it too and we demand payment.

ok, so i was one of obamas biggest supporters, now im totally soured on him and the gov in general. is this fair?

ok, so i was one of obamas biggest supporters, now im totally soured on him and the gov in general. is this fair?

You expected obama you pay your contractual obligations?
Yes, it's fair. You took money and promised to pay it back. You haven't fulfilled your obligation. The government applied money it owed you to a debt you owed it. What's not fair?

No, they are just acting like any company. You should have paid your bills, problem solved.

So to sum it all up. You are pissed the government is making you pay for something that you agreed to pay back? God forbid.

You expected obama you pay your contractual obligations?
Yes, it's fair. You took money and promised to pay it back. You haven't fulfilled your obligation. The government applied money it owed you to a debt you owed it. What's not fair?

listen jerk-off, point blank, the gov is greedy, and is wrong for using loan shark tactics to collect a debt. especially someone as low income as myself. so f you and f obama.

maybe i wasnt clear, but my question was is it fair for me to sour on him and the gov. so based by your response, no its not fair.

No, they are just acting like any company. You should have paid your bills, problem solved.

apparently reading comprehension didnt come with your college education. i am low income and have been for some time. The issue is not about repayment, the issue is that my tax return was offset on top of garnishment(which im not disputing).

it must be easy to say you should have just payed your bills. you need money to that genius.

apparently reading comprehension didnt come with your college education. i am low income and have been for some time. The issue is not about repayment, the issue is that my tax return was offset on top of garnishment(which im not disputing).

it must be easy to say you should have just payed your bills. you need money to that genius.

I probably pay more in bills than you do, and have a child, and I still manage to pay my college loan payment every month. Get a second job, McDonald is having a national hiring day on the 19th.

I probably pay more in bills than you do, and have a child, and I still manage to pay my college loan payment every month. Get a second job, McDonald is having a national hiring day on the 19th.

yea, im going to work at mcdonalds to pay for college loans. lol. yea right.

not bashing mickie Ds. I work at jewel so i cant brag. id work at mcdonald to feed my kid or family, to not get evicted. to pay a student loan. no freakin way.

yea, im going to work at mcdonalds to pay for college loans. lol. yea right.

You do what you have to do. My job isn't the most glamorous, but I can make my college loan payments. ;)

I also have a question. Were your loans Ford Direct loans?

Forum List

Back