The Goracle Cracks Under Truth's Strain

Let's lay our cards on the table shall we? It ain't about global warming, man made or not. It's about the left attempting to change the fabric of American society with draconian psudo-science in the middle of a downturn in the economy bordering on depression. Force America to rely on foreign oil and kill American productivity with crazy extortion schemes and you have a recipe for the revolution that terrorists like Bill Ayers and Van Jones could only dream of.

Those are YOUR cards. It's the skeptic/denier side that's constantly making this a political issue. Your analysis only proves that I'm right, since your BS about the agenda of the left is only true in your fevered imagination.

My gawd... it's like talking to a flat-earther. in 15 years, I suspect Warmists will be lumped in with them and 'man never went to the moon' conspiracy kooks. Hey! I have a nice land-bridge I can sell you... cheap!

As usual, another worthless post that doesn't really say anything, i.e. another typical denier post, long on invective, but short on anything resembling real science. Actaul you just PROVED my previous comment was correct. Thanks :clap2:

Those are YOUR cards. It's the skeptic/denier side that's constantly making this a political issue. Your analysis only proves that I'm right, since your BS about the agenda of the left is only true in your fevered imagination.

My gawd... it's like talking to a flat-earther. in 15 years, I suspect Warmists will be lumped in with them and 'man never went to the moon' conspiracy kooks. Hey! I have a nice land-bridge I can sell you... cheap!

As usual, another worthless post that doesn't really say anything, i.e. another typical denier post, long on invective, but short on anything resembling real science. Actaul you just PROVED my previous comment was correct. Thanks :clap2:
I have given up months ago trying to "disprove" your religion. You've sold your soul to that devil, and I've no inclination of getting it back for you. You're his problem now.

That being said, you have now an excellent track record of being a 'body in the gallows' on the subject, by showing how absolutely butt blind you are in your complete and psychotic fanaticism for global ecofascism.

mistakes03.jpg

Forum List

Back