The Goracle Cracks Under Truth's Strain

Big Fitz

User Quit *****
Nov 23, 2009
Yes sir... the high priest of the Warmist Chicken Littles has done lost his composure. The pressure of "settled science's" refutation and debunking seems to be getting to the poor dear.

Gore: Climate skeptics are peddling

There is no longer a "Shared Reality"??? Really? When did reality start being measured? Before or after Climategate was exposed? Before or after the IPCC admitted they'd never done the research but only used activist anecdotal numbers and advocacy data instead of hard science? Before or after NASA showed their temperature data was drastically wrong.

The truth does not give a flying fuck over whether or not you like it. It just IS. Only your view of it changes. Truth remains the same.

Speaking in Aspen Colorado, Al Gore calls bullshit on global warming naysayers | Real Aspen | Roaring Fork Valley News, Guides, and Information

the original article.

Hey! that 'pollution' picture in the back ground? I got it from a photographer's website and have used it as a desktop. Pollution my fat ass. that was just some storm photography! Oh well. What else do you expect from ecofascisti? Lying liars and the lies they tell.

Saw that one earlier...The cheese is really sliding off his cracker. :lol:
Gore-Pops-Bolt.jpg

Algore needs that massage therapy sexual abuse to keep him going. By the way where did he get his PHD? He doesn't have one?

Algore needs that massage therapy sexual abuse to keep him going. By the way where did he get his PHD? He doesn't have one?
You leave his second chakra alone! That got him into enough trouble.

The right working hard to tame science by insulting anyone who believes in it.

Algore injected himself into the situation, meathead.

LOL!!! Another Know-Nothing heard from. Sure he did, but he talks the subject. You and your fellow first graders are talking about him, NOT the subject
I know enough to know that neither Algore nor you have the vaguest idea of what you're yammering about.

Appeals to authority don't fly here, s0n.

You've been red-assed so many times on actual science here that it's kind of surprising you keep showing up for more. :lol:

Well then why should we care about what you have to say? "Authority" is out apparently. The "Coolers" want the freedom to sling any trash without fear of the ridicule they well deserve. :cool:

Let's lay our cards on the table shall we? It ain't about global warming, man made or not. It's about the left attempting to change the fabric of American society with draconian psudo-science in the middle of a downturn in the economy bordering on depression. Force America to rely on foreign oil and kill American productivity with crazy extortion schemes and you have a recipe for the revolution that terrorists like Bill Ayers and Van Jones could only dream of.

Algore injected himself into the situation, meathead.

LOL!!! Another Know-Nothing heard from. Sure he did, but he talks the subject. You and your fellow first graders are talking about him, NOT the subject
Yes, you and OleCrocky are the only authoritahs smart enough to decide who is and is not sciencey enough to be considered knowledgeable. Pie Jesu domine, donna ejus requiem!

Let's lay our cards on the table shall we? It ain't about global warming, man made or not. It's about the left attempting to change the fabric of American society with draconian psudo-science in the middle of a downturn in the economy bordering on depression. Force America to rely on foreign oil and kill American productivity with crazy extortion schemes and you have a recipe for the revolution that terrorists like Bill Ayers and Van Jones could only dream of.
Global Warming is to Global Fascism
as Nacho Chips are to Guacamole.

It's a delivery system that if denied, you don't get green shit in your mouth.

w0w.........what a meltdown for Gore!!! And Im laughing..........the man knows he losing.:funnyface:

His whole world has tanked into the shitter since 2008. They were laughing at him back in 2000 when he got pwned. They're laughing even harder now. He is one of the supreme phonies of our time........but now, he's a losing phoney.

Appeals to authority don't fly here, s0n.

You've been red-assed so many times on actual science here that it's kind of surprising you keep showing up for more. :lol:
So the bear asks the guy... you're not here for the hunting are you?

Those are YOUR cards. It's the skeptic/denier side that's constantly making this a political issue. Your analysis only proves that I'm right, since your BS about the agenda of the left is only true in your fevered imagination.

Those are YOUR cards. It's the skeptic/denier side that's constantly making this a political issue. Your analysis only proves that I'm right, since your BS about the agenda of the left is only true in your fevered imagination.
143e3a38-adae-45fe-bf82-07e6b702db70.jpg

My gawd... it's like talking to a flat-earther. in 15 years, I suspect Warmists will be lumped in with them and 'man never went to the moon' conspiracy kooks. Hey! I have a nice land-bridge I can sell you... cheap!

Forum List

Back