The GOP's Youth Hero No Longer A Conservative

I take it you were asleep when shrub was pres and running up massive debt, as well as the previous con pres' back to reagan? Every con presidenta since and including reagan have racked up more debt than any dem pres during the same period. Do you know what happens when you charge something on a credit card, in this case the nations credit card?:cool:

If you think voting for the 1%'s right arm (the con's) is going to make this oligarchy govt which is run by mega-corporations any better. you have more than one screw loose.

Actually, the con's are the ones who have the same talking points ad nauseum. Thney apparently have to stop by boner's and mcconnel's office daily to get their talking points for the day. The dem's are made up of individual thinkers with basically the same goal(s) and slightly different ways of reaching that goal. Again, you apparently have no clue.

The rest of your tripe is....well....just that clueless tripe.

Next!

Excellent assessment of republican presidents' spending habits. Obama is a spendthrift by comparison.

Wrongo! Bush "charged" $6.1 trillion, not including the tax cuts WHILE our country is at war in his 8 years. Blame cannot be cast on Obama for the debt coming due from the charges made by Bush AND CON LED CONGRESS.

In comparison, Obama has spent $2.2 Trillion trying to undo the astronomical mess he was left with when taking office. Remember now, when he was sworn in the nation was LOSING 800,000 jobs/month.

Chew/spin those facts bucko!

Last edited:
Apparently the con lovers here on these boards (and elsewhere) walk through life completely clueless. I wonder, do any of you use "critical thinking" before spouting off your knee-deep bs? It's so easy to tell when someone has no clue, they immediately turn to personal insults and TRY and change the subject.

This happens at EVERY forum I have ever visited.:badgrin:

Yes, stupidity runs rampant everywhere from the far right wing trash.

This is great to see this young man has seen the light. He was propped up as a shining star and given speaking time at the 09' GOP CPAC.
Though Johnathan Krohn has leaned from his mistakes and is no longer a conservative. Bravo! :clap2:

“I think it was naive,” Krohn now says of the speech. “It’s a 13-year-old kid saying stuff that he had heard for a long time.… I live in Georgia. We’re inundated with conservative talk in Georgia.… The speech was something that a 13-year-old does. You haven’t formed all your opinions. You’re really defeating yourself if you think you have all of your ideas in your head when you were 12 or 13. It’s impossible. You haven’t done enough.”

It's a shame so many others still live with their 13 year old naive mindsets by obediently supporting the GOP.

Jonathan Krohn: CPAC's boy wonder swings left - POLITICO.com

Why this is devasting... Coming so quickly after Cookie Monster pulled his endorsement of Romney..
:D

Apparently the con lovers here on these boards (and elsewhere) walk through life completely clueless. I wonder, do any of you use "critical thinking" before spouting off your knee-deep bs? It's so easy to tell when someone has no clue, they immediately turn to personal insults and TRY and change the subject.

Yeah, you do resort to childish Name calling ever right.

That is a for sure!!

Yeah, you do resort to childish Name calling ever right.

It's not childish name calling, it's a proven fact :up:

Save it mouthpiece!

Fixed it for you shithead.

Apparently the quote function is too much for you.

Again? Who's sockpuppet are you again? And where do you hail? Huffpoop? DU? KOS?
Friend of Black Fable that had to call in weak re-enforcements?

All you do with posts like this is prove exactly how out of touch you and the party you represent are.

And what PARTY would that be son?

I take it you were asleep when shrub was pres and running up massive debt, as well as the previous con pres' back to reagan? Every con presidenta since and including reagan have racked up more debt than any dem pres during the same period. Do you know what happens when you charge something on a credit card, in this case the nations credit card?:cool:

If you think voting for the 1%'s right arm (the con's) is going to make this oligarchy govt which is run by mega-corporations any better. you have more than one screw loose.

Actually, the con's are the ones who have the same talking points ad nauseum. Thney apparently have to stop by boner's and mcconnel's office daily to get their talking points for the day. The dem's are made up of individual thinkers with basically the same goal(s) and slightly different ways of reaching that goal. Again, you apparently have no clue.

Next!

Excellent assessment of republican presidents' spending habits. Obama is a spendthrift by comparison.

Wrongo! Bush "charged" $6.1 trillion, not including the tax cuts WHILE our country is at war in his 8 years. Blame cannot be cast on Obama for the debt coming due from the charges made by Bush AND CON LED CONGRESS.

In comparison, Obama has spent $2.2 Trillion trying to undo the astronomical mess he was left with when taking office. Remember now, when he was sworn in the nation was LOSING 800,000 jobs/month.

Under Bush, the debt rose from $5.7 trillion to $10.6 trillion, $4.9 trillion in 8 years.
Under Obama, the debt went from $10.6 trillion to almost $15.9 trillion, as of yesterday.
Almost $5.3 trillion in less than 3.5 years.

Next!

Chew/spin what? We all know how tight Obama has been with federal expenditures. I am surprised the racists on the right don't call him a penny pinching Jew.

Last edited:

And yet, it's always people like yourself who end up resorting to insults here while at the same time pretending to denounce them.

Wouldnt it be easier to just not sink to their level if you think they are resorting to such classless activities? Wouldnt you prove your case better by being a better example than by demonstrating you dont really care about insulting people?

Is that your excuse from making the problem worse?

This is great to see this young man has seen the light. He was propped up as a shining star and given speaking time at the 09' GOP CPAC.
Though Johnathan Krohn has leaned from his mistakes and is no longer a conservative. Bravo! :clap2:

“I think it was naive,” Krohn now says of the speech. “It’s a 13-year-old kid saying stuff that he had heard for a long time.… I live in Georgia. We’re inundated with conservative talk in Georgia.… The speech was something that a 13-year-old does. You haven’t formed all your opinions. You’re really defeating yourself if you think you have all of your ideas in your head when you were 12 or 13. It’s impossible. You haven’t done enough.”

It's a shame so many others still live with their 13 year old naive mindsets by obediently supporting the GOP.

Jonathan Krohn: CPAC's boy wonder swings left - POLITICO.com
Yep...I was just coming to post about this but then found your thread.

Excellent news.

These captures it best...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4nPrgHfnJ0]Conservative Kid Jonathan Krohn Now Liberal - YouTube[/ame]

and

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVXY_zVBSWs]The Last Word - Teenage darling of CPAC now swings left - YouTube[/ame]

I'm very happy and pleasantly surprised to see the boy has grown up so quickly. :clap2: :clap2:

Hilarious.

One of the most stupid posts I've read on this board.

A 17 year old saying he didn't know what he was doing at 13, but now that he's 17 he has the world figured out. LMAO.
You are such a lying SOB.

Jonathan SPECIFICALLY stated that he DOES NOT have it all figured out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVXY_zVBSWs]The Last Word - Teenage darling of CPAC now swings left - YouTube[/ame]

Note what he says about how the social conservative views went out the door first, specifically on the reasons why. I agree 100% with that.

Those people are too rigid, dogmatic and quite frankly fanatical with it.

There's absolutely no thought or process to their views, ala the "you're either with us or against" BS of the last right wing diktator of the previous 8 years.

Jonathan gives me hope.

Forum List

Back