The GOP's White Supremacy

The Bass has proved his point anything else is feeding the trolls.

The Bass waves the white flag and retreats to go lick his wounds.

Retreats? The Bass has supported his position while you and your troll buddy continue to stick your heads in the sand. Answer the following

1) If Obama ran against Clarence Thomas whom would blacks support and vote for?

2) Why do blacks overwhelmingly vote for and support Democrats?

3) Why is black support for the GOP low and declining?

Retreats? The Bass has supported his position while you and your troll buddy continue to stick your heads in the sand. Answer the following

We told you the free lunch. Link was provided.

trolling for trolls, I have been found out.

A troll calling the Bass a troll, yeah thats grand, so grand its actually comical. Look up what a troll is then look at your posts admit to yourself that you are a troll in fact.

Now toby what is your next trick?

Toby? Pretentious now are we? The truth makes even trolls say incoherent things.

Done more...yes. But to the advancement, I'm not sure. That's debatable.

For the debate then, what other party has done more for the advancement?

I'm not sure. But there are only two to choose from. And from my viewpoint, it doesn't seem like minorities advance much under democratic rule with the exception of Clinton. I feel that Hillary should be in the White House as veep at least. I can say personally that I have experienced the most financial growth under the Bush admin. But the debate is for people that have lived their adult lives for more than three presidents.

Valid points.

trolling for trolls, I have been found out.

A troll calling the Bass a troll, yeah thats grand, so grand its actually comical. Look up what a troll is then look at your posts admit to yourself that you are a troll in fact.

Now toby what is your next trick?

Toby? Pretentious now are we? The truth makes even trolls say incoherent things.

Just a common name given to those owned. Even you should know that. STRAWMAN.

Irrelevant obfuscation and not germane to the point.

I've already answered this if you had been paying attention

I don't think it's changed significantly in the past 25years or so. A ripple in the pond does not a trend make.

Lest our two trolls in this thread get it twisted, the Bass is no big supporter of Democrats either, if Colin Powell started a political party the Bass would join it.

Which party had the first African-American SecState? Which party had the first African-American woman as SecState? Which party had the first African-American director of the OPM? Which party named the first African American to an executive post in the White House? Which party named the first African-American woman as a deputy solicitor general of the U.S.? Which party named the named 1st African-American secretary of transportation?

Blah blah blah.

The Bass is right about this much: blacks aren't fooled by this crap. But white "conservatives" are.

The truth is that the Republicans are a WHITE party. The reality is that they should ADMIT THIS and move on.

But they probably won't... they don't call it "the stupid party" for nothing.

Which party had the first African-American SecState? Which party had the first African-American woman as SecState? Which party had the first African-American director of the OPM? Which party named the first African American to an executive post in the White House? Which party named the first African-American woman as a deputy solicitor general of the U.S.? Which party named the named 1st African-American secretary of transportation?

Blah blah blah.

The Bass is right about this much: blacks aren't fooled by this crap. But white "conservatives" are.

The truth is that the Republicans are a WHITE party. The reality is that they should ADMIT THIS and move on.

But they probably won't... they don't call it "the stupid party" for nothing.

Appointing these African Americans to these key and influential positions is not reaching out to the African American community?

Explain. And don't fall into the pit of stupidity and racism that Bass did.

The Bass'and the black masses decision to abjure from the Republican Party is based on that party's abject way of reaching out to black voters.

Whites dehisce along party lines nearly equally while blacks overwhelmingly vote Democratic though that party's policies are all that delectable to blacks either.

Forum List

Back