The GOP's Genius Plan to Beat Obama in 2012

Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH%2525255B1%2525255D%255B1%255D.jpg

You guys just lost a seat that has been safely Democrat for 90 Years, By 11 points.

I don't think we even need a plan to Defeat Obama, his star has fallen.

and last year the repubs lost NY 23 which was solidly republican. and a month ago, they lost two seats in a recall election in the WI state senate.

your point?
But I thought the Jews in that district were supposed to save the dem candidate?

Looks like the Jews are finally figuring out that Obama is anti-Israel (jew), and are realizing the dem's are not in their corner in any way, unless it involves campaign contributions and votes.

:eusa_whistle:

Rules mean nothing to the GOP. If they can't win fairly - change the rules. Right out of Karl Rove's playbook.
if Lincoln were alive today his size14's would be square in the ass the party.
If Hubert Humphrey or William Proxmire were alive today, moonbats like you would be screeching about what reactionary fascists the were.

Rules mean nothing to the GOP. If they can't win fairly - change the rules. Right out of Karl Rove's playbook.
If Hubert Humphrey or William Proxmire were alive today, moonbats like you would be screeching about what reactionary fascists the were.
And even though the Libs hated Hubert Horatio Humphrey, you would try to pass him off as a Liberal.

And even though the Libs hated Hubert Horatio Humphrey, you would try to pass him off as a Liberal.
He was a liberal...But at least he was an honest one.

He'd take crooks like Reid and poseurs like Boiking out behind the wood shed and red ass them.

He'd take crooks like Reid and poseurs like Boiking out behind the wood shed and red ass them.
Dupe, you are sooooooooooo predictable! :rofl::lmao:

In 1800, when some states actually divvied up their electoral votes like this, Thomas Jefferson wrote to James Monroe with his thoughts about the relative fairness of vote-split plans:
All agree that an election by districts would be best, if it could be general, but while ten States choose either by their legislatures or by a general ticket, it is folly and worse than folly for the other six not to do it. In these ten States the minority is certainly unrepresented, and their majorities not only have the weight of their whole State in their scale, but have the benefit of so much of our minorities as can succeed at a district election. This is, in fact, ensuring to our minorities the appointment of the government.
Jefferson didn't hate the idea of assigning electoral votes by district. "To state it in another form," he wrote, "it is merely a question whether we will divide the United States into sixteen or one hundred and thirty-seven districts. The latter being more chequered, and representing the people in smaller sections, would be more likely to be an exact representation of their diversified sentiments." The problem: If every state didn't divide its votes this way, the system would be a mess, random and unfair. "Representation of a part by great, and part by small sections, would give a result very different from what would be the sentiment of the whole people of the United States, were they assembled together."

Blast from the past time.

Pennsylvania's Electoral College reform plan: dastardly, or just dumb? - By David Weigel - Slate Magazine

I don't think ole Hubert had much use for authoritarian nutters... you know, like Reid and Boiking.

Blow it out your ass, boy.

I grew up admiring the man, then rejecting his well-meaning, yet foolhardy, liberalism, as I grew up and found out who really pays the freight.

That said, I called it....He'd be considered a reactionary fascist by today's moonbat freaks like you.

Blow it out your ass, boy.

I grew up admiring the man, then rejecting his well-meaning, yet foolhardy, liberalism, as I grew up and found out who really pays the freight.

That said, I called it....He'd be considered a reactionary fascist by today's moonbat freaks like you.
HHH has ALWAYS been considered a Corporatist by the Left ever since the 1960s. They've ALWAYS had him pegged, he only fooled DUPES like YOU!

You guys just lost a seat that has been safely Democrat for 90 Years, By 11 points.

Didn't the same thing happen to Republicans a few months ago?

The public is angry at Washington for fucking up the American economy and for tax cuts for the wealthy and for corporate subsidies. They think everyone in Washington is to blame. The Republican controlled House has an approval rating of about 13%.

Didn't the same thing happen to Republicans a few months ago?

The public is angry at Washington for fucking up the American economy and for tax cuts for the wealthy and for corporate subsidies. They think everyone in Washington is to blame. The Republican controlled House has an approval rating of about 13%.
rdean is finally blaming obama and the democrats. it must be snowing in hell right now.
Hack who do you think is part of washington? obama and the democrats. As for being pissed off at the Republicans if they act like a RINO hell yes we are mad at them if they act lkike the tea party they are doing exactly what they were sent to D.C. to do.
SLOW DOWN THE SPENDING.

Forum List

Back