The GOP won't be too happy about this.

43 percent when you combine the two houses. I would have guessed 50.

Course the lone Republican in the senate is Chafee who was on an actual foreign policy like committee at the time if I remember correctly.

Happy to know one of the few good Republican senators is from RI. :lol:

Course the lone Republican in the senate is Chafee who was on an actual foreign policy like committee at the time if I remember correctly.

Happy to know one of the few good Republican senators is from RI. :lol:

yeah and Paul in the house.

Not sure of the exact number if any. To be honest, Bush and the entire Congress fucked up in 03.
q

Well it was all but 3 Democrats, which is the same number of Democrats that voted to authorize the use of force in Ira

No plan for when we actually overtake Iraq.
Isn't it cool how those who cry about GW Bush's comments, which he makes what amounts to being in front of a billion people... are so often found making comments which are utterly indiscernable. "Overtake?"

Whuh?

No plan for an exit strategy for us.

Patently false... the Bush plan has been from DAY ONE that the US will witdraw combat forces from Iraq, when the Iraqi government determines that US Combat forces are no longer needed in Iraq.

No plan for the terrorist hotbed that we created.

Well the fact is that Iraq is not a terrorist hotbed; Iraq is a fledgling Democrat republic which is now well on it's way to becoming yet another shining city on a sandy little Mesopatamian hill.

The "al qaeda in Iraq insurgency has been eviscerated and was flamed almost EXCLUSIVELY by the ideological left's 'expose' on Abu Gharib, which gave the terrorists a propaganda victory... which is now little more than a minor historical footnote of the promising Democracies history.

No plan for the power vaccum we left in the wake of Saddam being overthrown. The closest to it is the joke of the Iraqi government.

ROFLMNAO... No PLAN?

Huh? So the whole:

Remove President Hussein

Establish a FREELY ELECTED IRAQI government based upon an Democratic-Iraqi Constitution...

Which oddly enough if you travel to iraq today you'll find a freely elected iraqi government operating upon an Democratic Constitution which that government created...

And FYI... THAT was the plan to tend to the power vaccum left by our hunting down President Hussein, who BTW was tried, convicted and executed by a FREE IRAQI court.

No plan for when the government in Iraq is actually on more friendly terms with Iran.

WRONG!

See: Old-plan.

We just went in there full speed ahead, with no plan and not a care on what the fuck we were about to do. And when I say we, I mean Bush, his Administration, and every single person in congress who voted for that war.

LOL... you're a delusional sputtering buffoon... Let me ask ya this: "What color is the sky in your world?"

Probably me? uh no.

the dems have controlled congress for two years, yet they continue to fund the war.... and the left blames no one but Bush.

So kind of you to belatedly want to share credit for your war.

I wonder why? I clearly remember in 2003 bush supporters were doing high fives and saying the democrats were pro-saddam traitors who didn't support the war. I wonder what changed to make you want to share credit?

Here's the deal. The was your war and Bush's war. Pelosi and Obama were against it from the beginning.

When the dems took congress they passed a war funding bill with a withdrawl timeline. Your president vetoed it and your party was against the withdrawl proposal.

At that point, the only way your war was going to end was when a Democrat got elected president. Because Bush and your party wanted to stay there forever and did,and would veto any funds tied to withdrawl dates.

You and your party lost blowout election in 2006 and 08 because americans know this is a republican war and they want the democrats to end it.

You don't seem proud of your war anymore. I agree. It was a clusterfuck.

So kind of you to belatedly want to share credit for your war.

I wonder why? I clearly remember in 2003 bush supporters were doing high fives and saying the democrats were pro-saddam traitors who didn't support the war. I wonder what changed to make you want to share credit?

Here's the deal. The was your war and Bush's war. Pelosi and Obama were against it from the beginning.

When the dems took congress they passed a war funding bill with a withdrawl timeline. Your president vetoed it and your party was against the withdrawl proposal.

At that point, the only way your war was going to end was when a Democrat got elected president. Because Bush and your party wanted to stay there forever and did,and would veto any funds tied to withdrawl dates.

You and your party lost blowout election in 2006 and 08 because americans know this is a republican war and they want the democrats to end it.

You don't seem proud of your war anymore. I agree. It was a clusterfuck.

I'm sorry. Did you say something?

q

Well it was all but 3 Democrats, which is the same number of Democrats that voted to authorize the use of force in Ira

Isn't it cool how those who cry about GW Bush's comments, which he makes what amounts to being in front of a billion people... are so often found making comments which are utterly indiscernable. "Overtake?"

Whuh?

Patently false... the Bush plan has been from DAY ONE that the US will witdraw combat forces from Iraq, when the Iraqi government determines that US Combat forces are no longer needed in Iraq.

Well the fact is that Iraq is not a terrorist hotbed; Iraq is a fledgling Democrat republic which is now well on it's way to becoming yet another shining city on a sandy little Mesopatamian hill.

The "al qaeda in Iraq insurgency has been eviscerated and was flamed almost EXCLUSIVELY by the ideological left's 'expose' on Abu Gharib, which gave the terrorists a propaganda victory... which is now little more than a minor historical footnote of the promising Democracies history.

ROFLMNAO... No PLAN?

Huh? So the whole:

Remove President Hussein

Establish a FREELY ELECTED IRAQI government based upon an Democratic-Iraqi Constitution...

Which oddly enough if you travel to iraq today you'll find a freely elected iraqi government operating upon an Democratic Constitution which that government created...

And FYI... THAT was the plan to tend to the power vaccum left by our hunting down President Hussein, who BTW was tried, convicted and executed by a FREE IRAQI court.

WRONG!

See: Old-plan.

LOL... you're a delusional sputtering buffoon... Let me ask ya this: "What color is the sky in your world?"

Overtake as in topple the Saddam Regime. That is what we went in there to supposedly do right? :confused:

Iraqi Government is a joke, they'll never want us to withdraw our combat forces.

What color is the sky in YOUR world? Do you not notice that Iraq has been a terrorist hotbed since our invasion in 2003 and continues to be?

You mean a government that is actually more useless then our congress for the past eight years and going? I mean hells bells, how many times has congress stood up to our President for the past 8 years?

And if Iraq is doing so well, why don't we leave tomorrow then? Because both you and I know that the minute we leave may it be a day or a hundred years from now that a civil war will erupt. A civil war that is really none of our business anyway. So things aren't as a okay as you like to think it is.

Last edited:

Yep... the unbridled SUCCESS that is the campaign within the GWOT; the LIBERATION OF IRAQ, is an American war.

And let us never forget, THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS.

The left has consistantly voted to fund the GWOT and they do so because they couldn't gain seats in the legislature if they had taken measure to defund the American global war on terror... and they will now go to work to slowly undermine the security of the Americans in the field by reducing their means to prosecute the war against the leftist allies known as Islamic terrorism, by crippling the rules the are legally obligated to follow when engaging the enemy.

This will get many US troops killed in the Afghanistan campaign, which the left has already begun to "iraq"... Ie: turn against and demand we surrender that field to their terrorist allies.

Well I disagree with it simply because we need funding here for so many things, I don't see the point in donating to other nations social issues on that level.

Obama would do himself well to understand that he cannot be the worlds keepers, while wanting more and more in this nation cared for by an already broke government.

Honestly that goes for more than just Obama democrats and republicans alike.

Don't worry, the Treasury can print more money to cover all of our and the world's problems. :cuckoo:

Don't worry, the Treasury can print more money to cover all of our and the world's problems. :cuckoo:

The new U.S. dollar:

$monopoly_money_1.jpg

It's rather amusing to watch this. Its not the fact that the program involves the murder of unborn children. It's the cost of the program that's the problem.

And somehow we are the wackos. May God have mercy on us all.

What is wrong with? You got to get into the groove. We are supposed to support anyone who wants to murder the unborn. And rejoice in their god given right to do so.

Overtake as in topple the Saddam Regime. That is what we went in there to supposedly do right? confused...

ROFLMNAO... yes you're clearly confused... as that 'overtaking' otherwise known as: regime change... which was an extension of US law going back to the 1990s... or PRE-GW BUSH period...

So you were trying to assert that 'there was no plan to invade Iraq and remove President Hussein from power?'

Which means that you feel that the most decisive projection of power in the history of civilization; a campaign which projected power more than 8000 miles and eviscerated a sitting government a month, with less than 100 casualties and fewer collateral civilian deaths than any comparable military campaign in human history; you want to assert that THIS was absent a plan?

ROFLMNAO... OH GOD! Now that's precious!

Iraqi Government is a joke, they'll never want us to withdraw our combat forces.

Yeah... I hear ya and let me just say that this is a CLASSIC baseless conjecture... funny stuff. The Hussein government is a joke too... see how that works? It's a personal opinion, but it's thoroughly detached from reality.

What color is the sky in YOUR world?

Fairly black at the moment... with shades of gray. IAlthough I expect it will be a brilliant blue in 8 or so hours...

Do you not notice that Iraq has been a terrorist hotbed since our invasion in 2003 and continues to be?

No... but then I tend towards lucidity. Iraq suffered a terrorist insurgency after the ideological left subverted the war effort by releasing an expose which showed detained iraqs stacked in naked terrorist pyramids...; 'reporting' which gave the terrorist enemy a propaganda victory and was used to villify the American war on islamic terrorism.

Since then, the terrorists have been eviscerated... The US military is now serving in the back-ground, relegated to training operations of iraqi troops and police. Bombings are rare and while they still happen, they will always happen in a culture where 'human rights' are not recognized as sacred.

The same thing will soon be happening in the US, as the secular left begins to find their policies failing... AGAIN! and lash out against the capitalist machine.

You mean a government that is actually more useless then our congress for the past eight years and going? I mean hells bells, how many times has congress stood up to our President for the past 8 years?

ROFl... Oh I'm with you... I think the Congress should have stood up the GW and demanded massive cuts in social programs to offset the necessary national defense spending... and I'd have LOVED to see the left stand up and cut off funding the GWOT...

Had they done so, we'd be watching an American be sworn in as President tomorrow and not the swearing IN of President Hussein.

So we can agree on that one...

And if Iraq is doing so well, why don't we leave tomorrow then?
Because the Iraqi governemnt has asked up to remain for a few more years... But I've no problem with the US pulling out of Iraq...

Of course, we want to make sure that the iraqis are actually ready, in that if they're NOT, then once we rid the nation of the looming subversive insurgency... we'll just have to go BACk to iraq and kick the shit out of their leftist asses AGAIN and I just think that three times in 20 years should not be necessary... Don't you?

MOst of 'em.

Well there is one thing about it. Given that in most third world hell holes sons are prized and daughters looked upon as an extra added family expense due to the dowry system in vogue in the majority of those cultures the number of abortions will peak with in two to five years and then begin a percipitas decline as the number of women of child bearing age begins a similar decline. China has already begun to see a reduction in the number of females and India will likely follow.

Ain't modern technology grand...

First, let's talk about sending the Humvees into battle without adequate armor. You DO realize that they were scrounging scrap metal to keep the bullets out, right?

Next......let's talk about a product called "Dragon Armor". Not only will it stop bullets, but, you can also cover a grenade with your body, and not die. Interestingly enough, there was a soldier whose father had bought him a set. He was told that he couldn't wear it as it wasn't authorized. IT WAS ALREADY PAID FOR!!!!!!

But.......the Blackwater mercs, the CIA, the VIP guards, and all those others who were in the inner circle? They had it.

Bush and Co. didn't want to spend 5,000/soldier to keep 'em alive. Considering the cost of a funeral, death benefits, rehabilitation for those that survive, as well as disability payments and disabled retirements, 5000/per is a pretty cheap price.

Did you know, that around 2004/2005, there were some Canadians that came up with some really cool stuff? One came up with a design for armor that was lightweight, tough, and easily installed.......it will even stop RPG's.

Then, another guy came up with a laminate for glass. They blew up a car bomb 20 ft away from a sliding glass door made of the stuff.

The windows stood. They were cracked all to hell, but, they stood.

Now, if a dumb Biker/Sailor like myself can learn about this stuff just by watching Discovery Channel, one has to ask.......why don't the people in DC have access to the same information? Cost of cable is all it cost me, along with a desire to learn.

And........as far as the abortion thing?

Well......watch History Channel sometime, and check out a show called "Naked Archaeologist". He's got some really cool stuff.

Did'ja know that there were brothels in Israel? And......there was one place where they found the bodies of over 100 infants that had been killed shortly after birth. No, it wasn't the "Slaughter of the Innocents" from the Bible, it was another place that was a brothel. They killed the kids so that the women could go back to work quicker. That was their version of abortion, and it was pretty gruesome. But.....to be fair, they didn't have the kind of science and doctors that we have today, so that was how they made do.

Incidentally.......in the Torah, it pretty much tells a person that they aren't "human" until their nervous system is formed, and HaShem places a small piece of himself in their embryo, which becomes their brain and nervous system.

If it doesn't have a nervous system, and can't feel pain? It's just a mass of cells.

Taking care of it then, beats having to kill the child later, or abuse them for the rest of their life.

Ever hear of compassion?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back