The gop will recover

What a joke. Lack of memory got Bush elected. People forgot his dad sucked. People got cocky thinking that Bush couldn't possibly fuck things up that bad.

Turns out they were wrong.

PS. Can you tell me why the military voted for Obama 6 to 1? No you can not. A fact like that will make your head explode.

RWC: Of course, that is why America elected George W Bush - not once but twice....."because of lack of memory." Ha ha ha ha. George Sr was a good president, too. His only fault was capitulating to the democrats in Congress over raising taxes. That was a big mistake for him, and it cost him re-election in 1992.

As for the military voting " 6 to 1 for Obama", ha ha ha ha....you really ARE a dillusional fellow, aren't you. I suppose it is comforting for you to wrap yourself up in that blanket of liberal lies......it makes you, well, "feel good." But alas, it is still a lie, nevertheless. The military men and women believe in their mission. Libs do not, and have said and done everything they could to demoralize the troops and the nation - without success. Moonbat drivel like: "oh, we support the troops but we hope their mission fails.", and "Does anyone even KNOW what the mission is?", and " This is a "so-called War On Terror", etc etc etc.

No, Bob, you won't fool the troops anytime soon. They voted for the Viet Nam Veteran in November of 2008 - and not the pantywaist from Chicago.

RWC

if you use the quote button to respond to a post, you won't have to cut and paste, change font etc. it's not mandatory, but it will make your life easier.

"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."-MLK

It is odd that you consider Obama misguided, but he is the man trying to rid the world of these guided missiles, while your heroes want to increase the chance for using them. You might want to use a different quote rather than one from a liberal civil rights crusader.
Amazingly, you miss the point.
MLK was talking about giving lots of attention to technology but ignoring our own souls. He wanted God to guide us not technology. Ignoring God got us dangerous weapons including the nuclear ones. The problem is is that not everyone worships the same God, and some are quite interested in bringing about our destruction. You may of heard of them, they flew planes into the World Trade Center remember? Or perhaps you believe it was an inside job which is another subject entirely so I won't go there.

You claim that "Your heroes want to increase the chance for using them" yet only one of my heroes used them, Harry Truman. What party was he by the way? Did you know that the Japanese and the Germans where working on The Bomb at the same time we were, we just beat em to the punch. Were we just supposed to let them nuke us? We can't defend ourselves?
Other "heroes" of mine who never used nukes: Ronald Reagan, George Bush and His Father, Dwight D. Eisenhower, JFK, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford. You getting all this? We had thousands of nuclear weapons during the cold war yet none were used. Why was that? Ponder that some day when you have the time.

What is really odd to me is that Liberals like you seem to to think that you can "un-invent" a technology simply by getting rid of it. No one can put the Genie back in the bottle so to speak, so nuclear missiles and bombs must be dealt with in a manner consistent with the reality that rogue nations can get their hands on that technology and use it against us. Sticking your head in the sand and going to "No Nuke" protests does nothing but make the individual protester "feel good" while our enemies plot ways to obtain that same nuclear technology.

Obama actually has a good idea in that he want's to make a sort of "Nuclear Bank" that nations can draw from when they need nuclear technology for power and such. The problem is that he want's the feeble U.N. to run the program. Look at how the U.N. operates and ask yourself: "Why would I trust them to do anything?". All rogue nations would have nukes in just a few short years.

When you were in H.S. and a bully picked on you, did telling him that you meant him no harm stop him? No. You just got yer' ass beat worse.
When the bully understood that you'd defend yourself is when you stopped being picked on.
I learned that in the 6th grade, when will you learn it?

Last edited:
What a joke. Lack of memory got Bush elected. People forgot his dad sucked. People got cocky thinking that Bush couldn't possibly fuck things up that bad.

PS. Can you tell me why the military voted for Obama 6 to 1? No you can not. A fact like that will make your head explode.

RWC: Of course, that is why America elected George W Bush - not once but twice....."because of lack of memory." Ha ha ha ha. George Sr was a good president, too. His only fault was capitulating to the democrats in Congress over raising taxes. That was a big mistake for him, and it cost him re-election in 1992.

As for the military voting " 6 to 1 for Obama", ha ha ha ha....you really ARE a dillusional fellow, aren't you.OH HONEY, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW DELUSIONAL HE REALLY IS I suppose it is comforting for you to wrap yourself up in that blanket of liberal lies......it makes you, well, "feel good." But alas, it is still a lie, nevertheless. The military men and women believe in their mission. Libs do not, and have said and done everything they could to demoralize the troops and the nation - without success. Moonbat drivel like: "oh, we support the troops but we hope their mission fails.", and "Does anyone even KNOW what the mission is?", and " This is a "so-called War On Terror", etc etc etc.

No, BOBO HIS NAME IS BOBO you won't fool the troops anytime soon. They voted for the Viet Nam Veteran in November of 2008 - and not the pantywaist from Chicago.

RWC

:lol:

As for the military voting " 6 to 1 for Obama", ha ha ha ha....you really ARE a dillusional fellow, aren't you. I suppose it is comforting for you to wrap yourself up in that blanket of liberal lies......it makes you, well, "feel good." But alas, it is still a lie, nevertheless. The military men and women believe in their mission. Libs do not, and have said and done everything they could to demoralize the troops and the nation - without success. Moonbat drivel like: "oh, we support the troops but we hope their mission fails.", and "Does anyone even KNOW what the mission is?", and " This is a "so-called War On Terror", etc etc etc.

No, Bob, you won't fool the troops anytime soon. They voted for the Viet Nam Veteran in November of 2008 - and not the pantywaist from Chicago.

RWC

Don't be cocky now when it is not even 3 months into 4 years where your party will have virtually no say in how our government operates.

Bush stole Florida and Ohio. But if Bush won 2004, it was because we were in 2 wars and at that point we really didn't know for sure that he was as corrupt/incompetent as he turned out to be.

So the first time Bush "won", it was lack of memory, the 2nd time he "won", it was because of ignorance and fear.

How old are you? I was graduating college when daddy Bush lost. He sucked. No way around that.

And I love how you die hard right wingers always say whenever your leaders suck, its because they gave in to the Dems too much. Well thats why I think Clinton sucked. He went along with the right wing way too much.

Military, 6 to 1 in Obama's favor

OpenSecrets | Troops Deployed Abroad Give 6:1 to Obama - Capital Eye

I guarantee you that if McCain won the military vote, we would have heard about it. The fact that we haven't heard means Obama won the military vote. And by a HUGE margin!!!

Deal with it little bitch. :lol:

:lol: Oh because it's on the internet it's true huh Bobo... You're an idiot.

Military Times poll: Troops backing McCain - Air Force News, news from Iraq - Air Force Times

How about the fact that not even half of the troops invited to meet Obama in Iraq showed up to met him...

Gateway Pundit: 1,500 Troops Invited to Greet Obama... 600 Show Up (Updated)

Go run and follow your master... You clearly wanted one.

Excellent links. I wonder what happened between then and election day to get the troops to change their minds?

Could be that the troops realized that Obama voted for them 80% of the time where McCain voted against them 80% of the time?

"John McCain voted against funding the troops because of . . . a timeline in it to draw down American troops."
Joe Biden on Thursday, October 2nd, 2008 in a debate in St. Louis, Mo.

PolitiFact | McCain opposed 2007 war funding bill

Barack Oblogger: Support the Troops? McCain Consistently Votes Against Our Troops!

John McCain's record of voting AGAINST our troops, page 1

wow, another totally clueless n00b

I've been on Message Boards far longer than you, and I write opinions with facts, not just wasted blather like your type.

then you've been a moron for an awfully long time. Your original post was one of the most moronic posts in the history of this board.

Last edited:
wow, another totally clueless n00b

I've been on Message Boards far longer than you, and I write opinions with facts, not just wasted blather like your type.

then you've been a moron for an awfully long time. Your original post was one of the most moronic posts in the history of this board.
i'd still like to know how this moron thinks he knows how long i have been on message boards

i'd still like to know how this moron thinks he knows how long i have been on message boards

Let's not give eots any ideas.:lol:

Will the GOP recover--depends on wht you mean by "Recover".

1) The Pendulum of Power --in the US, is normally 1 to 1.5 generations (20 to 30 years) in the US. So by My Calculations, the GOP should hold sway in another 15 to 30 years. Sooner if serious allegations of Fraud and illegalities start to creep out of the Democratic fold.

2) Not all Democratics Politicians are "Good guys"--they are just able to sell people out better. Not All Republican Poli are "Bad guys"--they recently lack the "polish" that good proganda (and sponsered a horrible President that weighed their chances down) Eventually,this will bear out in the near future. Democrats must have sold the farm in order to storm back(according to campaign finances) in order to comeback as they did.

3) The main problem with the GOP is the perception of age, but, in truth, the GOP lacks prominent young leaders. I guess the Old goats have yet to ease up on their egos a little to let the young bloods play with the spotlight. We did see some of them in the past election(Jindal, Palin, a couple of others). Now they really have to go public in order to gain attention for their party, and to help their political futures.

:lol: Oh because it's on the internet it's true huh Bobo... You're an idiot.

Military Times poll: Troops backing McCain - Air Force News, news from Iraq - Air Force Times

How about the fact that not even half of the troops invited to meet Obama in Iraq showed up to met him...

Gateway Pundit: 1,500 Troops Invited to Greet Obama... 600 Show Up (Updated)

Go run and follow your master... You clearly wanted one.

Excellent links. I wonder what happened between then and election day to get the troops to change their minds?

Could be that the troops realized that Obama voted for them 80% of the time where McCain voted against them 80% of the time?

"John McCain voted against funding the troops because of . . . a timeline in it to draw down American troops."
Joe Biden on Thursday, October 2nd, 2008 in a debate in St. Louis, Mo.

PolitiFact | McCain opposed 2007 war funding bill

Barack Oblogger: Support the Troops? McCain Consistently Votes Against Our Troops!

John McCain's record of voting AGAINST our troops, page 1

[youtube]xIHz5tevLAw[/youtube]​

Oh yeah they just love Obama... Bobo... Keep drinking your Kool-Aid... Your master will take care of you.

The GOP will recover when they abandon the stupid tax cut and spend policies of Reagan and Bush.

Otherwise they will become the Wigs of the 21st century.

Lewis Black said, "Eric Cantor looks like the manager of the asshole store." LOL

You know I was just thinking that we don't need to worry, the GOP will recover and be back stronger than ever. When the policies of the Democrats and the new president tank the economy and bring the troops home from the Mid East after a failed campaign by the Clueless Commander in Chief Obama in Afghanistan, the Republicans will be using the fact that the Current Prez is clueless to their benefit.
Once the Obama economic meltdown sets in they will count on the anger of voters who mistakenly gave total government control to an idiot for no other reason than the color of his skin.
The Democrats know the voters have already forgotten that they had the last two years to pass any meaningful legislation, yet failed to do so. The voters will never forget the coming economic collapse and the Democrat Administration that caused it. They will decide to go for the GOP.

A few problems with your theory.

1. The economy won't tank under our control. Its already getting better.

2. Already assuming Obama's foreign policy has failed? Funny, because you got mad at us when after 5 years of Bush losing the Iraq war, we finally spoke out/up.

3. The general public thinks the Dems are doing a great job. You have to go to Rush or O'reilly, or come here to find anyone who thinks otherwise. Your dirty tactics aren't working.

4. You are funny.[/QUOTE]

Why do you always post this "we" and "our" bullshit ? Any one of these liberal elitist politicians you claim to be part don't give a rats ass about you and would tell you to fuck off and die in a heartbeat. One day you'll wake up and realize this......

The GOP is currently lost and leaderless, and ha sno message. It is like a bankrupt corner store with nothing on the shelf but month old stale bread and moldy sandwiches. Been there done that.
They won't gain any political power until they are able to offer something that American voters want to buy. Maybe after the Dems make headway on the economy and some of the piles of rubble and garbage left by the previous admin., maybe then Republicans will not appear so bad. What will it take to make the GOP not be outcast and appealing to only 25% of the electorate ?

I figure 12 or 16 more years for the voters to let the GOP back in the saddle. Same as the last Depression the Republican policies caused.

The GOP is currently lost and leaderless, and ha sno message. It is like a bankrupt corner store with nothing on the shelf but month old stale bread and moldy sandwiches. Been there done that.
They won't gain any political power until they are able to offer something that American voters want to buy. Maybe after the Dems make headway on the economy and some of the piles of rubble and garbage left by the previous admin., maybe then Republicans will not appear so bad. What will it take to make the GOP not be outcast and appealing to only 25% of the electorate ?

I figure 12 or 16 more years for the voters to let the GOP back in the saddle. Same as the last Depression the Republican policies caused.
i wouldnt count on that
if things keep going as they are, look for some changes come 2010

i wouldnt count on that
I'd take that bet, Dive. Its too early to pick the midterm election apart, race by race,
but if the economy is doing better and unemployment is not through the fllor and Obama has been a decent President, it will be a strong eletion for Dems.
Big IFs, aren't they ? Big scarey IFs.
I wouldn't want to hear anyone voice that they want the economy to falter or that they want more Americans unemployed or that want Obanma to screwup a major security or safety event (another 9/11.....a failure to react as bad as after Katrina...you guys would be all over Obama like stink if he was like Bush ....and rightly so.)
Big IFS. Just don't pray or say you want America to fail until you are across the border. .

i wouldnt count on that
I'd take that bet, Dive. Its too early to pick the midterm election apart, race by race,
but if the economy is doing better and unemployment is not through the fllor and Obama has been a decent President, it will be a strong eletion for Dems.
Big IFs, aren't they ? Big scarey IFs.
I wouldn't want to hear anyone voice that they want the economy to falter or that they want more Americans unemployed or that want Obanma to screwup a major security or safety event (another 9/11.....a failure to react as bad as after Katrina...you guys would be all over Obama like stink if he was like Bush ....and rightly so.)
Big IFS. Just don't pray or say you want America to fail until you are across the border. .
i dont make internet bets
and, Gunny wont allow them as it could mean a liability for the board owner

yes, its too early to call anything
but you notice i said "if it keeps going the way it is"

its not going for the better right now

Do not worry, the GOP will recover and be back stronger than ever. When the policies of the Democrats and the new president save the economy and bring the troops home from the Mid East, the GOP will be using the abortion issue to their benefit. Once the useless war in Iraq and the economic meltdown are past, abortion will be back, and the Republicans will be flogging that horse as hard as they can. They will count on the short memories of the Republican moderates to again fall for the fairy tale that if given total government control, the GOP will immediately amend the Constitution to make any type of abortion illegal.
The GOP knows the voters have already forgotten that they had six years of total control and did not pass even one of their promised oppressive laws. No law to stop abortion, no law to return Christian prayer to public schools, no amendment to stop gay marriage, none of the oppressive legislation promised to their compassionate Christian conservative followers. Not one! But once these voters can count on a job, a home, a retirement, an education for their children, and all of the things that make up the American dream, they will forget who caused the present mess and decide to go for the oppression to keep the "undesirable people" under control and they will vote GOP. The Republicans will again use these issues to divide the nation, do nothing but serve the top two percent, and again not even throw their followers a bone and pass one of the promised laws to please their compassionate Christian conservative sheep for another thirty years.
The Republicans realize these issues are too important as campaign issues, and understand that it would be impossible to get the needed number of states to ratify them as amendments. So why try knowing that they are much more useful as campaign promises than as failed attempts for amending the Constitution.
Just like the Democrats are starting to recover.

Forum List

Back