The GOP will lose Senate and House 2018

The democrats lost 1200 seats nationwide during Obama's presidency. If HRC had won they probably lost 2000. Trump is a gift to democrats but given the DNC's legendary incompetence they may not gain much ground anyway.
Trump is a GIFT to Mueller as well!!!! Trump will be IMPEACHED. Then the Trumpanzee's can have their Civil War. The massacre will be sweet and GITMO will filled with white confederate home grown terrorist.

Keep Dreamin', sock-puppet baby!
All you Pole Dancing Trumpanzee's allowed Trump to grab Red State Amerika by the vagina and they will pay dear price. Anyway Trumps problem is he has too time left on his Presidency to avoid impeachment. So enjoy Trump while you can.

The democrats lost 1200 seats nationwide during Obama's presidency. If HRC had won they probably lost 2000. Trump is a gift to democrats but given the DNC's legendary incompetence they may not gain much ground anyway.
Trump is a GIFT to Mueller as well!!!! Trump will be IMPEACHED. Then the Trumpanzee's can have their Civil War. The massacre will be sweet and GITMO will filled with white confederate home grown terrorist.

All you Pole Dancing Trumpanzee's allowed Trump to grab Red State Amerika by the vagina and they will pay dear price. Anyway Trumps problem is he has too time left on his Presidency to avoid impeachment. So enjoy Trump while you can.

I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton. Both of them are unfit for office and with a few exceptions (i.e. Rand Paul and Barbara Lee), both parties are controlled by big business and Neocons. Petty squabbling between partisan hacks is pathetic and only serves to preserve the status quo.

Isn't it odd that you LOST the House, you LOST the Senate, you've lost I don't know how many state governorships, you LOST the presidency when in the 11th hour just when you THOUGHT your highly flawed candidate was an absolute SHOE-IN for the office, and now you've lost the Supreme Court as well while step by step President Trump dismantles all of the crap of the Obama administration, and all you get out of it is that all of the nation that didn't vote YOUR WAY must obviously be some sort of lower primate?! Off hand, I'd say that someone who keeps playing a game years on end and WINS every time must be pretty smart! You see, we only ACT dumb while you only THINK you're smart and clever! It works every time. Only an adamantine FOOL thinks he is the smarter one who loses time after time!

The nation has REJECTED all that Barack Obama stood for!

And that obviously, the THIRTY STATES (best as I can count) that voted Trump (compared to your 20), that thankfully voted for a freer and better America must obviously be some sort of Fascist State. Then you prove your general uncouthness by not even being able to type a coherent sentence (too time? Are you a Two-timer?) and yet another tiresome prediction that basically: "Don't you worry---- we'll get even by having Trump impeached!" That his day is very near?

Well, I don't remember who it was that months ago assured us that Trump would be out of office by the end of the year and when I called him out on it, he disappeared. So, PLEASE, PLEASE, RASTEMEN, do please let us know when President Trump is impeached and removed from office; do PLEASE let us know when President Trump resigns. Do PLEASE let us know when ANY of your sad, sorry predictions ever actually come true!

All you clowns do it spit bile, vitriol and hate that you lost another election, that your Antifa has been identified as a national terrorist radical organization (read: the CORE of the current Democratic Party), all the while pointing the finger at others as the haters! You hate more than ANY Nazi or KKK or White Supremacist organization ever has that I have seen! So PLEASE do let us know when your latest predictions comes true; just let us know, HOW LONG before you realize that IT AIN'T NEVER GONNA HAPPEN?

The end of this year?
2018?
2019?
2020?
2021?
2022?
2023?
or
2024?

So please let us know when you FINALLY come out of your self-indulgent protective bubble that NONE of the shit you forecast is happening or ever going to happen?

Oh, but wait--- ---isn't that why you keep losing election after election? What is it, over a THOUSAND offices the blue boys once held? That of those 30 Fascist 'Amerika' states that voted Trump, that many of them had BEEN blue states before and they were just FINE in your book until Donald FLIPPED them? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! HA!

clown13.png

Isn't it odd that you LOST the House, you LOST the Senate, you've lost I don't know how many state governorships, you LOST the presidency when in the 11th hour just when you THOUGHT your highly flawed candidate was an absolute SHOE-IN for the office, and now you've lost the Supreme Court as well while step by step President Trump dismantles all of the crap of the Obama administration, and all you get out of it is that all of the nation that didn't vote YOUR WAY must obviously be some sort of lower primate?! Off hand, I'd say that someone who keeps playing a game years on end and WINS every time must be pretty smart! You see, we only ACT dumb while you only THINK you're smart and clever! It works every time. Only an adamantine FOOL thinks he is the smarter one who loses time after time!

The nation has REJECTED all that Barack Obama stood for!

And that obviously, the THIRTY STATES (best as I can count) that voted Trump (compared to your 20), that thankfully voted for a freer and better America must obviously be some sort of Fascist State. Then you prove your general uncouthness by not even being able to type a coherent sentence (too time? Are you a Two-timer?) and yet another tiresome prediction that basically: "Don't you worry---- we'll get even by having Trump impeached!" That his day is very near?

Well, I don't remember who it was that months ago assured us that Trump would be out of office by the end of the year and when I called him out on it, he disappeared. So, PLEASE, PLEASE, RASTEMEN, do please let us know when President Trump is impeached and removed from office; do PLEASE let us know when President Trump resigns. Do PLEASE let us know when ANY of your sad, sorry predictions ever actually come true!

All you clowns do it spit bile, vitriol and hate that you lost another election, that your Antifa has been identified as a national terrorist radical organization (read: the CORE of the current Democratic Party), all the while pointing the finger at others as the haters! You hate more than ANY Nazi or KKK or White Supremacist organization ever has that I have seen! So PLEASE do let us know when your latest predictions comes true; just let us know, HOW LONG before you realize that IT AIN'T NEVER GONNA HAPPEN?

The end of this year?
2018?
2019?
2020?
2021?
2022?
2023?
or
2024?

So please let us know when you FINALLY come out of your self-indulgent protective bubble that NONE of the shit you forecast is happening or ever going to happen?

Oh, but wait--- ---isn't that why you keep losing election after election? What is it, over a THOUSAND offices the blue boys once held? That of those 30 Fascist 'Amerika' states that voted Trump, that many of them had BEEN blue states before and they were just FINE in your book until Donald FLIPPED them? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! HA!

View attachment 147878
Meh. HAHAHA YOUR FAT SMELLY ASS! The GOP win by cheating!!!!!!! Who's more flawed at this stage Trummp or Hillary?? GOP voter purging is why Republicans are winning. However, when the people grow tired of illegal voter purging and illegal gerrymandered GOP districts, precincts, illegal voter cross checking/ Republican will lose the seats they currently have.

The blue states Trump won was by 77,000 votes! and yet Trump lost the popular by 3.5 million voters How slim is that margin!!! Now those blue states are only showing a 33 percent approval of Trump. If those trends continue Trump won't win those blue states he won in 2016.

In 2018-2020, GOP governors will attempt to rig another election by unfair ID laws, purging and intimidating voter turn out. The GOP know if Democrat voters go to the polls in massive numbers they will lose and lose BIG!!!

It's simple, democrat voters outnumber conservative voters......hence GOP Governors know they must keep voter turn out as low as possible and continue purging legal voters. And lets not forget GOP Cross checking otherwise legally registered voters who vote Democrat.

Republican voter are never purged and cross-checked by GOP Governors and GOP leadership. Democrat leadership do not knowingly purge or cross-check registered GOP voters.

Have registered republican voters been purged and cross-checked - Google Search

I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton. Both of them are unfit for office and with a few exceptions (i.e. Rand Paul and Barbara Lee), both parties are controlled by big business and Neocons. Petty squabbling between partisan hacks is pathetic and only serves to preserve the status quo.
Robert Mueller is closing in on Trump. Impeachment is pending.

They will probably lose the Senate, but the House is unlikely given all the gerrymandering.

Robert Mueller is closing in on Trump. Impeachment is pending.
xf4df0bb34108f031466380f4df87b289-1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.aLWo2QJxYO.jpg

You libs didn't see it coming last year and you don't see it now....who will be to blame next time? maybe Iceland? or maybe you can find collusion between Trump and Nova Scotia BUUUUAAAAAHAHAHAHA

It's going to be GREAT when the Democraps are reduced to a few coastal state whiners
in Congress. I'm predicting a massive Republican sweep in the Senate and a nice majority
in the House.

You libs didn't see it coming last year and you don't see it now....who will be to blame next time? maybe Iceland? or maybe you can find collusion between Trump and Nova Scotia BUUUUAAAAAHAHAHAHA

It's going to be GREAT when the Democraps are reduced to a few coastal state whiners
in Congress. I'm predicting a massive Republican sweep in the Senate and a nice majority
in the House.
Impossible you conservative cock suckers do not have enough voters to stay in power forever. The GOP simply cheats to win elections so long as democrate voters do not show up in MASSIVE numbers to vote

They will if they keep obstructing Trump's agenda
The GOP congress obstructed Obama's agenda for 8 long years.....surely Trump can deal with obstructions the Democrat congress will throw at him in return, or Trump is just a weak pussy and won't be successful.
What has the fuckin democrats obstructed so far in regards to Trump?

Almost ever nominee for a Federal post.
Trump and the GOP are learning that payback is a BITCH!!!

The GOP will gain seats in the Senate in 2018... Seven of them to be exact. Can't wait until they have a 60-40 advantage so the fake Republicans can no longer have so much power.

Trump's agenda??????? What fuckin agenda does that nightmare have, destroy the country by dividing us by race? Get as much money out of his deals before leaving office? Kissing Putin's ass on a daily basis? Cutting taxes for the uber rich? The bitch doesn't have an agenda, what he has is a contract out on the american people signed sealed and delivered by the idiots that continue to support his madness!!
Tiger, ummm Trump is not dividing Americans. Obama is who divided Americans by race, religion and region.

Trump's agenda??????? What fuckin agenda does that nightmare have, destroy the country by dividing us by race? Get as much money out of his deals before leaving office? Kissing Putin's ass on a daily basis? Cutting taxes for the uber rich? The bitch doesn't have an agenda, what he has is a contract out on the american people signed sealed and delivered by the idiots that continue to support his madness!!
Tiger, ummm Trump is not dividing Americans. Obama is who divided Americans by race, religion and region.
Psssst.........It's now 2017 and Trump has divided America and the world for that matter!
8c45d323d3641076df085c287502b0cf--our-president-political-views.jpg

Forum List

Back