The GOP will lose Senate and House 2018

The Republicans congress of corruption and hypocrisy is out of touch and taken to the lowest point in u.s history

Scarborough is a deep state establishment cuck faggot fake republican and nobody gives a flying fuck what he has to say about anything.

The Republicans congress of corruption and hypocrisy is out of touch and taken to the lowest point in u.s history

You could be right. If I had to vote today, I would have a very hard time pulling a lever for ANY in the Senate. Those dicks better get their act together real fast this fall, this year has been an unbelievable waste of what might otherwise have been accomplished.
Do that in2018 and NOTHING we worked for in putting Trump there will be accomplished.

ANY Republican is better than any Dem. ALWAYS get out and vote for the available most conservative.

That is what I always tell myself, but what has putting republicans in the Senate done for us so far? The House I'm not so disappointed with. But it seems pretty apparent, unless things change soon, that the McConnell-led GOP in the Senate have either totally missed what got them into office, completely overrate themselves, or are so opposed to what Trump is trying to do that like the Dems, they will run their party into the ground trying to stop him at the expense of the nation and their own party. I will likely never vote democratic unless another Zell Miller comes along, but seems to me that the Senate GOP is NOT working for the American people and that makes them almost as bad as the Dems. Both parties have a similar problem just that the Dems are more open about it and marching faster. I don't believe in this "voting for the lesser of two evils" theory, I shouldn't have to vote for any evil at all. The GOP was given EVERYTHING they asked for and now they sit on their hands and waste an entire year on bullshit with the likes of people like McCain that useless fuck? So left to the designs of today, I will be abstaining from voting at all in 2018 and I hope others will and let the GOP fall where it lays. If they are not going to support Trump's agenda, the Democrats can do that just as well. Let the GOP run on their own merits and see how many votes they get------ these people are TOTALLY out of touch with the real people in this country, taking months of vacation each year and dining on Lobster every day that I PAY FOR! With NO sense of urgency or mission! Just a sense of ENTITLEMENT. I am totally SICK AND TIRED of arrogant self-centered politicians on BOTH sides.

They will if they keep obstructing Trump's agenda
The GOP congress obstructed Obama's agenda for 8 long years.....surely Trump can deal with obstructions the Democrat congress will throw at him in return, or Trump is just a weak pussy and won't be successful.
Yep the GOP Obstructed and Filibustered Obama for 8 long years without let up! Guess what? Its now Trumps turn to be filibustered and obstructed for the next 4 years. Enjoy.....Conservative Amerika.
Any Democrat elected president will be obstructed and filibustered by republicans. No matter who is president he will be prevented from effectively governing.

That's because to all intents and purposes this nation is divided and refuses to work with one another any more. Time for a peaceful divorce.

That is what I always tell myself, but what has putting republicans in the Senate done for us so far?
You should be asking where the country would be right now if Hillary was in the White House, and we lost the Senate.

Yes, things COULD be worse -- much worse.

That is what I always tell myself, but what has putting republicans in the Senate done for us so far?
You should be asking where the country would be right now if Hillary was in the White House, and we lost the Senate.

Yes, things COULD be worse -- much worse.

So, you're saying that Hillary could get more done with a GOP-lead Senate than Trump can? I think there could be a real possibility of the GOP losing the Senate next year anyway, but we are better off with Trump in the White House than a GOP do-nothing senate under Trump OR Hillary. In the one case, it has been a matter of having nothing to sign, pretty much the same outcome if Hillary had gotten in and she had vetoed everything. Seems that the only time the Spineless GOP worms can pass anything is when they know there is no chance of it getting put into law.

The McConnell GOP operates under the assumption that it is better not to pass anything that could get into law and piss off any voters or any within their own deep base, well, they are pissing off FAR MORE right now.

Two years ago (2014) was my last time of giving the GOP another chance to produce. They won the House, then we gave them the Senate, but they said they still couldn't get anything done. So we gave them Trump, the best republican leader in ages, and we STILL can't get anything passed! Most of what HAS been accomplished this past year has been worked by Trump and Trump alone.

Conclusion: Despite all of their talk and promises, the GOP are not working for me. They work for themselves. The Dems do that too and much more, but at least they are honest about it. I'm not voting for anymore lesser evils, for now on, I only vote for true candidates of the people. Maybe what we need is for things to get SO BAD that we throw ALL of the bums out of Washington.

LOL @ Morning Starkey

Uncle Vlad and The Donald are working out exactly how many Dem seats will be flipped in 2018; Putin wants to flip every Dem Senate seat even in NY and CA and Trumps that's might be "just showing off"

Dems are absolutely powerless to prevent this

MSNBC and their predictions.

Well, you see, isn't that always the quintessential flaw in the Liberal ideology? They always claim to have the facts on their side, the edge, but it usually turns out that all of their indisputable truths are just them looking at the reflection off the inside of their own bubble. Sooner or later reality sets in and Libs find out the real world isn't what they thought.

They will if they keep obstructing Trump's agenda
The GOP congress obstructed Obama's agenda for 8 long years.....surely Trump can deal with obstructions the Democrat congress will throw at him in return, or Trump is just a weak pussy and won't be successful.
Yep the GOP Obstructed and Filibustered Obama for 8 long years without let up! Guess what? Its now Trumps turn to be filibustered and obstructed for the next 4 years. Enjoy.....Conservative Amerika.
Any Democrat elected president will be obstructed and filibustered by republicans. No matter who is president he will be prevented from effectively governing.

That's because to all intents and purposes this nation is divided and refuses to work with one another any more. Time for a peaceful divorce.
That is so not true, the democrats gave Bush everything he asked for, as did the democrats with Clinton, when the GOP had the majority....its the republican party that don't want to work with anyone, because......it lessens the scare tactic appeal come election time.

You could be right. If I had to vote today, I would have a very hard time pulling a lever for ANY in the Senate. Those dicks better get their act together real fast this fall, this year has been an unbelievable waste of what might otherwise have been accomplished.
Do that in2018 and NOTHING we worked for in putting Trump there will be accomplished.

ANY Republican is better than any Dem. ALWAYS get out and vote for the available most conservative.
BULL SHIT. If it weren't for inbreeding and incest conservatives and the GOP wouldn't even exist.

The democrats lost 1200 seats nationwide during Obama's presidency. If HRC had won they probably lost 2000. Trump is a gift to democrats but given the DNC's legendary incompetence they may not gain much ground anyway.

The democrats lost 1200 seats nationwide during Obama's presidency. If HRC had won they probably lost 2000. Trump is a gift to democrats but given the DNC's legendary incompetence they may not gain much ground anyway.
Trump is a GIFT to Mueller as well!!!! Trump will be IMPEACHED. Then the Trumpanzee's can have their Civil War. The massacre will be sweet and GITMO will filled with white confederate home grown terrorist.

Trump is a GIFT to Mueller as well!!!! Trump will be IMPEACHED. Then the Trumpanzee's can have their Civil War. The massacre will be sweet and GITMO will filled with white confederate home grown terrorist.

Keep Dreamin', sock-puppet baby!

Forum List

Back