The GOP will keep the house for ever, the true will of the people

Florida wins 5-6 counties out of the 60+ to elect BHO
but the house is solid GOP

The large cities elected BHO, but they cannot take away the true will of the people

They lost seats this time around.

They look like they will lose more in the midterms.

Heck, Grayson is back in!

:clap2:

the GOP did not lose seats in the house this time, They picked up a couple.

Do try and keep up.

The large cities elected BHO, but they cannot take away the true will of the people

They lost seats this time around.

They look like they will lose more in the midterms.

Heck, Grayson is back in!

:clap2:

the GOP did not lose seats in the house this time, They picked up a couple.

Do try and keep up.

I thought they did. I hate wasting time with these people and there state of denial

Sorry but house elections are played out over small districts not National elections. The GOP's ability to hold the house is not at all related to their ability to win a National Election. If they do not change, the house is the only thing they will have for some time to come.

what about the 30 gop governors?

Sorry but house elections are played out over small districts not National elections. The GOP's ability to hold the house is not at all related to their ability to win a National Election. If they do not change, the house is the only thing they will have for some time to come.

what about the 30 gop governors?
Great point

The will of the people meaning republicans, right. Other voters aren't people? Anyway why didn't Romney win then? I'm sure "the people" wanted him in.

The president is the 'true will' of the People, because he is the only officer all of us elect.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...gerrymandering-to-thank-for-his-majority.html

Republicans don't care about the will of the people.

The will of the people meaning republicans, right. Other voters aren't people? Anyway why didn't Romney win then? I'm sure "the people" wanted him in.

not sure why you would say that
take Florida
11 counties voted for BHO
51 for Romeny

The very reason our fore fathers created this govt as such is so Miami would not have the say of the entire state
the will of the people?
The state of NY and Florida are the same
Union whether retired (with tax payers monies most) or not
that is 60 electoral votes +-
that swing makes it very close. The will of the people gets a say in this bud

take Florida
51 for Romeny

The very reason our fore fathers created this govt as such is so Miami would not have the say of the entire state
the will of the people?

But will the will still be there in '14? I think not, amigo.

The will of the wack far right, as they understand they have lost their influence, will wane.

take Florida
51 for Romeny

the will of the people?

Where did the Founding Fathers say anything about power distribution intra-state?

The fathers were concerned about states rights, taxation, representation, slavery, and the role (or lack of it) of a nationally-established religion.

take Florida
51 for Romeny

the will of the people?

assuming your numbers are correct... and i don't know that they are or aren't... how many PEOPLE are in those counties?

land doesn't vote.

or do you think the will of one person in a rural area should outweigh the will of a person in an urban area?

We will compromise on the great bargain, as Republicans. We have to in order to maintain a national presence.

Forum List

Back