The GOP war on kids

Yes, it is bad for propagandists to use children.
Propaganda pictures of kindly Adolph Hitler surrounded by smiling adoring young children (all girls, I note) are seen as transparently evil. But this?
Leftists once again claim there cause is good therefore they can do what they want.

Is it really "good" to use climate change as a way to get massive redistribution of wealth secretly enacted?
I would say no.

HuffPost is now part of Oath

Fox News apologised on Monday after a guest on the network attacked 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg as a “mentally ill Swedish child.”

The comments by Michael Knowles of the Daily Wire, who appeared on “The Story,” came hours after Thunberg delivered an emotional speech at the United Nations berating world leaders for failing to act on climate change.

Just the same as the Parkland kids had to put up with after surviving a 2nd amendment party. How low can these people sink ?
Th ignorance it take s to make the statements you just made is unprecedented! Don't trot out children to push your fake climate science, and things will be fine, if she wants to speak in an adult setting then she is fair game!

Don't trot out your mentally ill that deny AGW.
If what you say is true half of the coastal cities should be underwater, the climate is cyclical!

Babies in cages

children not vaccinated

children dead at the border

bigger magazines for school shooters

The GOP is war against children has been going on for a long time.

GOP Opposes Critical Thinking

"Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills

And why are Republicans against such a thing?

challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority."

Don’t believe me? Fine. Read it yourself in the republican party platform from Texas.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/texasgop_pre/assets/original/2012Platform_Final.pdf

I suppose the comments on here bear out the OP.
It puzzles me. Surely there is someone in that party who recognises that this is a bad thing ? Even Fox can see that.

Who is using her ? She has legitimate concerns. And why do you extremists hate kids so much ?

The AGW propagandists are who are using her. We don't hate, nor are we extremists. That is you clowns.

Babies in cages

children not vaccinated

children dead at the border

bigger magazines for school shooters

The GOP is war against children has been going on for a long time.

GOP Opposes Critical Thinking

"Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills

And why are Republicans against such a thing?

challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority."

Don’t believe me? Fine. Read it yourself in the republican party platform from Texas.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/texasgop_pre/assets/original/2012Platform_Final.pdf
Hmmm? but you kill them before birth! We oppose indoctrination that will kill the country that is it!

I suppose the comments on here bear out the OP.
It puzzles me. Surely there is someone in that party who recognises that this is a bad thing ? Even Fox can see that.

Who is using her ? She has legitimate concerns. And why do you extremists hate kids so much ?

You believe in killing them in the womb! If she wants to play she should be prepared for push back!

Who is using her?
The people who bankroll her for their own needs.

She has legitimate concerns.
Her "legitimate" concerns are hyperbolic and emotionally driven, unsupported by science or any serious climatologist.
Find me one respected legitimate scientist that thinks we have ten short years before mass extinctions and the world hits an irreversible decimating decline.

And why do you extremists hate kids so much ?
Why are you so disingenuous?

Fox News apologised on Monday after a guest on the network attacked 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg as a “mentally ill Swedish child.”

The comments by Michael Knowles of the Daily Wire, who appeared on “The Story,” came hours after Thunberg delivered an emotional speech at the United Nations berating world leaders for failing to act on climate change.

Just the same as the Parkland kids had to put up with after surviving a 2nd amendment party. How low can these people sink ?
Nobody cares what a disrespectful child has to say about anything.

If ever said " How dare you" to any adult when I was a kid, I would have been backhanded in a millisecond.

WHen she has a job, pays taxes and supports herself maybe then she might say something worth listening to

Who is using her?

Her "legitimate" concerns are hyperbolic and emotionally driven, unsupported by science or any serious climatologist.
Find me one respected legitimate scientist that thinks we have ten short years before mass extinctions and the world hits an irreversible decimating decline.

Who are these people ?
I dont think they exist outside of conspiracy nuts imagination.

Who is using her?

Who are these people ?
I dont think they exist outside of conspiracy nuts imagination.

Then how is she able to flit about all over the world, make her grand entrance on a yacht she doesn't own, fly crew members willy nilly all over the world. Face it tainty, you are a fool, brainwashed by the ruling elite who use you as a tool. And when you are no longer useful, they will kill you.

She is mentally ill, she has Autism. Michael Knowles is one of my favorites over at the DailyCaller.......

She is mentally ill, with Autism, and her parents and left wingers like you are exploiting her.

I dunno what the Martians are gonna do, their ice caps are melting, too. Pretty sure most of the planets in our solar system are heating up as well and have been for quite some time. Now, there's a reason for this, if we wanna get all scientifical and stuff. Of course, there's science. And then there is political science. The latter being the dominant force these days.

I doubt if the kid is mentally ill but she may be a victim of child abuse. The left uses kids because they can claim they are "attacked" when they are criticized. Pretty ironic since a kid or an old man might be actually attacked by lefties if they dare to wear a MAGA hat.

Who the hell lets a 16 yr old kid address the UN??

She's a damned kid and her message is idiotic and she has no manners whatsoever.

Gore already laughed his way to the bank on his climate change gig.

Girls parents were just looking for their 15 minutes of fame. Real classy folks.

Th ignorance it take s to make the statements you just made is unprecedented! Don't trot out children to push your fake climate science, and things will be fine, if she wants to speak in an adult setting then she is fair game!

Don't trot out your mentally ill that deny AGW.
If what you say is true half of the coastal cities should be underwater, the climate is cyclical!

Give it time & rising oceans will be an issue for most our coastal cities.

Man spewing greenhouse gases is the cause. It has nothing to do with cyclical.

Powerful fascists who pretend to care about the collective or the greater good. Except there is no collective. There is no greater good. There are only lobbyists and people like that who use the power of law to enrich themselves from behind the cloak of the so-called greater good.

This stunt will predictably backfire on them. They're betting on people being afraid of attacking the prop they're using as the messenger. I suppose they think they can hide behind a child prop. How wrong they are about that. Ha.

She's a damned kid and her message is idiotic and she has no manners whatsoever.

Girls parents were just looking for their 15 minutes of fame. Real classy folks.

Another Trumpette afraid of a 16 year old girl.

Gore made his money in the internet not advocating for action against global warming.

That girl; will sugffer the consequences from stupid assfucks like you,

Another Trumpette afraid of a 16 year old girl.

Gore made his money in the internet not advocating for action against global warming.

That girl; will sugffer the consequences from stupid assfucks like you,

LMAO No one is afraid of a 16 year old brat who has a message that idiotic.

Only an idiot like you would make a hero out of a 16 year old brat.

Ass fuck. Fits you to a tee.

I doubt if the kid is mentally ill but she may be a victim of child abuse. The left uses kids because they can claim they are "attacked" when they are criticized. Pretty ironic since a kid or an old man might be actually attacked by lefties if they dare to wear a MAGA hat.
Education is child abuse only among the feeble minded MAGA crowd.

Forum List

Back