the gop: then and now

You're not too intelligent are you? Besides, you sound like TruthMatters, and that is NOT a compliment. How can environmentalists kill something that is IMPOSSIBLE to build?

We were going to build a transporter to "beam" us to the moon, but the environmentalists killed the idea. God, thank you for the tree-huggers.

Really... get a life and a clue.
seeing as how you know all about the oil and gas industry mr experts, i guess you forgot about tunneling machines, or directional drilling, or jack and bore and all the other technologies that allow for going through hills / mountains / rock.

oops! you not so smart now are you?

and actually there is a company is japan planning to build a space elevator
Japan plans snail-paced space elevator for 2050 | Crave - CNET

tell me how this impact the environment exactly? how many aquifers does it travel through? how much deforestation does it required?

Tunneling machines for a crude pipeline? Okay, ha,ha,ha. Look up how much it cost PER FOOT for the tunnel under the English channel and tell me how that translates to pipelines. You're going to make a tunnel that starts in Denver and goes to San Jose, California? And directional drilling has EVERYTHING to do with pipelines. Do you even know what a jack and bore is? Obviously not, unless you can use them with the "space elevator".

Your honor, given the above statements from the defendent, I rest my case. Really, before you make yourself look even more incredibly stupid, sit down. I'm printing off your comments and taking them to breakfast with me in the morning. My friends in the business really need to read this. You just can't make this shit up...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obama isn't running on his business prowess, like Rmoney.

Dumbass. :lol:
That's because he has no experience. In much of anything.

Why did you vote for him the first time? He was obviously completely unprepared and unsuited for the job.
Because McBush vowed to continue dubya's failed policies.

Only hyper-partisan hacks like you see a clusterfuck of failure and say "I want more, please!"
I guess you're pretty mad about Obama continuing so many of Bush's policies, huh?

But I guess you like the flavor of Democrat clusterfuck of failure.

seeing as how no business has mandatory spending due to SS, Medicare, Medicare and defense, running a business and running a country are not similar, as much as youd like to think so.
And yet running a business demands wise spending of money.

Obama doesn't know anything about that. He thinks the sole purpose of tax dollars is to pay back big donors and special interest groups.
how has he funneled money to special interest groups?
Obama Administration Funds Special-Interest Groups, Wipes Out Jobs, Refuses to Cut Wasteful Spending | Bastiat Institute

Obama Continues to Funnel Our Money Into ACORN | Right Wing News
bush and his buddy cheney did more of that through war profiteering and no bid contracts. like Halliburton and Blackwater.....
Never mind the fact that Clinton started giving Haliburton no-bid contracts. :lol: It's only bad when Bush did it, huh?

And, of course, it's just dandy when Obama does it.
Obama Administration Steers Lucrative No-Bid Contract For Afghan Work To Dem Donor | Fox News
what big donors would you be speaking of exactly? im assuming you only mean the UAW due to the auto bailout, (which btw shhhhhhhhh GWB started.......) can you provide any links or proof other than your wild accusations that any of this is true?
Again:
Obama Administration Steers Lucrative No-Bid Contract For Afghan Work To Dem Donor | Fox News

And Solyndra:
Obama admin reworked Solyndra loan to favor donor *| ajc.com

No wild accusations. No need for them.

And yet running a business demands wise spending of money.

Obama doesn't know anything about that. He thinks the sole purpose of tax dollars is to pay back big donors and special interest groups.
how has he funneled money to special interest groups? bush and his buddy cheney did more of that through war profiteering and no bid contracts. like Halliburton and Blackwater.....

what big donors would you be speaking of exactly? im assuming you only mean the UAW due to the auto bailout, (which btw shhhhhhhhh GWB started.......) can you provide any links or proof other than your wild accusations that any of this is true?
Don't expect an intelligent answer from daveman.

More likely, you'll get a variation of "BOOOOOOOSH!!!" - it's all he can come up with.
More lies. Can't you ever stop lying?

Of course not. You're a leftist.

the gop: then and now

sad what the party has become
It's lookin' like ol' Grover might be short-timin'.....

....as WELL!!!!

"Anti-tax crusader Grover Norquist’s “Taxpayer Protection Pledge” — which states that the signing lawmaker will never raise taxes for any reason, ever — has held Republicans in lockstep against tax increases in recent years. But with the country facing large deficits and plunging tax revenue, a few Republicans have publicly broken with Norquist, acknowledging that his position is totally unrealistic."

grover-norquist.jpg.aspx

"I've gotta find a REAL job??!!!"

Last edited:
Yup, that is why I have no issue with The Republican party falling apart, it needs to so that it can get back to being conservative, not Progressive like it has been for so many years. You religious, crazy, war loving big spending, massive Government Neocons make us conservatives look bad.

Imagine a democrat saying "I cannot read the history of our rise and development as a Nation without reckoning with the place the Bible has occupied in shaping the advances of the Republic". It was FDR in 1937. Today democrats would swear out a warrant for such an affront to the separation of Church and state.

Imagine a democrat saying "I cannot read the history of our rise and development as a Nation without reckoning with the place the Bible has occupied in shaping the advances of the Republic". It was FDR in 1937. Today democrats would swear out a warrant for such an affront to the separation of Church and state.

Yes, one of the worst Presidents in our countries history too... Kinda adds up to be honest.

The inmates have taken over the asylum.
....And, Lil' Dumbya is trotting-out his words-of-wisdom....​

....once-again!

"Former President George W. Bush on Tuesday voiced opposition to raising taxes on “the so-called rich” in a rare public policy speech.

“I wish they weren’t called the ‘Bush tax cuts,’ ” he said of the tax rates set to expire at the end of the year. “If they were called some other body's tax cuts, they're probably less likely to be raised.”

323.png

Forum List

Back