The GOP & Racism: A One Way Street?

That's all you've got hack? No defense of this? I'm happy to wait for you to prove that accusation, hack.

And then the best of all...you attack my profile name....classic...hack

classic sophomoric girlyman/boy

Just as I thought....the hack can't back it up. I always know when I've beat you because you go take the time to neg rep me. LOL...I love it. You're so easy

you're an idiot. arguing with you would be more of a thing Ravi would do.

classic sophomoric girlyman/boy

Just as I thought....the hack can't back it up. I always know when I've beat you because you go take the time to neg rep me. LOL...I love it. You're so easy

at least it would be an arguement...instead of you just throwing insults. LOL...

Like I said...you're too easy. Are you gonna back up your bullshit accusation or not?

Last edited:

at least it would be an arguement...instead of you just throwing insults. LOL...

Like I said...you're too easy. Are you gonna back up your bullshit accusation or not?

which accusation?

This one -

Imagine my surprise at your outrage. Like you haven't done everything you are protesting.

Even funnier that you can't even read your own posts to find where you talked out of your ass with no way to back it up. Don't bother...you can't so don't waste my time. I'm signing off to go do more important things anyway.

I thought you didn't like argueing with me anyway. Can't blame you. You keep failing. Oh, and for the record, it's not outrage...it's pure amusement. I wouldn't have been laughing if I was outraged. And I can promise you...I was laughing my ass off. You and your two-faced cronies crack me up.

Last edited:
Why does the GOP only seem to be concerned about racism when it involves protecting a white guy or attacking a minority?

We have this charge of a potential Justice being a racist...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/113672-republican-senators-blast-court-nominee-for-remarks-about-alito.html

...and there were the charges that future Justice Sotomayor was a racist.
Conservatives react to historic Supreme Court nominee by smearing Sotomayor as "racist," "bigot" | Media Matters for America

We did have the GOP accusing somebody of a high tech lynching of a black man, but that was a charge levied against a black woman and her supporters

If the GOP is so concerned with racism, have they embraced former GOP Chairman Ken Mehlman's apology?
RNC Chief to Say It Was 'Wrong' to Exploit Racial Conflict for Votes - washingtonpost.com

Why is it that the only time I hear the race card raised is when a democrat is speaking? Because they are the racists. That is my final answer.

Forum List

Back