The GOP plan to ruin the lives of millions of Republicans (and children): by numbers and charts.

If you LWNJ's don't like it, well...

"go out and win some elections"
-Saint Obama

oh wait.....you just lost another .....never mind. Just cry like whiny bitches instead!
So you have no family members benefiting from Obamacare? Medicaid?
Will that always be the case?
Are you an orphan?

The only people "benefiting" from Obamacare are insurance companies and drug companies.
I have Obamacare. Had a terrible ear infection. Don't know what would have happened if I hadn't been covered.
Also had nose surgery. Got into a fight in the service. Broken nose, but won the fight.
My nasal passages were blocked. Kept getting infected. They put a balloon up into the passages and opened them up. They said I had a 9% chance of dying. Glad I didn't die. Couldn't have done it without Obamacare. Was able to retire early. Also because of Obamacare.
And I kept my doctor.

That's why I know for a fact Republicans are lying sh!t filled c*nts.

Why do you lie so much? So know we had obozo care for 50 years?

How does that make sense? I got my nose broke decades ago, but had balloon sinuplasty last year. I had sinus infections a couple of times a year for decades.

Balloon Sinuplasty: Less Invasive Endoscopic Sinus Surgery | Balloon Sinuplasty by ACCLARENT® | BalloonSinuplasty

Oh, wait a second. I get it now. You're full of sh!t. Got it.

DDFqSF3XUAEA5C_.jpg
DDF4B6OWAAA1TiV.jpg

Forum List

Back