The GOP Path to Prosperity — 6 TRILLION in Budget Cuts

Ryan's idiocy is the same rightwing radical nonsense that the crackpots who surrounded Reagan in 1980 wanted to pull.

Economic freedom, personal responsibility, etc.

Conservatism is economic enslavement by the money interests. Do you think further privatizing healthcare where private for-profit interests have already inflated the cost of healthcare to all but intolerable levels is a formula for economic freedom? Do you think taking the oppressive cost of a grossly bloated defense budget off the table is a asset to economic freedom?

And that is worse than economic enslavement by government regulation and taxes?
Healthcare would be cheaper if doctors were exempt from lawsuit and competed for patients based on their own merits like anyone with a skill or knowledge of a trade. Also it would be cheaper if insurance companies could compete over state lines, because a saturated market means undercutting means lower prices. Ryan is right. It's basic fucking economics. You are in fantasy land.
Cutting ANY SPENDING is an asset at this rate. Do you even know how big 14 tril is? Let me write it out for you

Last edited:
The founders are relevant because they designed the fucking government, moron. If you don't think it is important to take them into consideration when going forward than by that logic you might as well drive through red lights because that law is really old. Get a grip. The founders got it right.

The founders were 18th century aristocrats living in an agrarian society a century before the industrial revolution. The idea that we are somehow forever bound to worship at their feet, idealogically, socially, philosophically, intellectually, or governmentally,

is preposterous. THEY would be first to laugh at people like you still living in the 18th century.

Ryan's idiocy is the same rightwing radical nonsense that the crackpots who surrounded Reagan in 1980 wanted to pull.

Conservatism is economic enslavement by the money interests. Do you think further privatizing healthcare where private for-profit interests have already inflated the cost of healthcare to all but intolerable levels is a formula for economic freedom? Do you think taking the oppressive cost of a grossly bloated defense budget off the table is a asset to economic freedom?

And Progressivism is the intellectual enslavement of gullible morons.

Healthcare would be cheaper if doctors were exempt from lawsuit and competed for patients based on their own merits like anyone with a skill or knowledge of a trade.
Cutting ANY SPENDING is an asset at this rate. Do you even know how big 14 tril is? Let me write it out for you

Almost all of which was caused by REPUBLICAN tax cut, spend, and borrow policies.

Virtually every nickel of the GW Bush presidency's debt was caused by tax cuts that took away the revenue needed to pay for 2 wars and an UNFUNDED EXPANSION OF MEDICARE,

which, laughably, boy blunder Paul Ryan voted FOR.

The founders are relevant because they designed the fucking government, moron. If you don't think it is important to take them into consideration when going forward than by that logic you might as well drive through red lights because that law is really old. Get a grip. The founders got it right.

if they got it right there would be no need for amendments.

Oh man let me clean the coffee off my keyboard that I spit out during uncontrollable laughter.

Amendments were part of the design by the founders because they knew the country had to change with the times and that is the method by which they implemented to achieve that end. I feel bad for you that you don't know that.

Healthcare would be cheaper if doctors were exempt from lawsuit and competed for patients based on their own merits like anyone with a skill or knowledge of a trade.

Almost all of which was caused by REPUBLICAN tax cut, spend, and borrow policies.

Virtually every nickel of the GW Bush presidency's debt was caused by tax cuts that took away the revenue needed to pay for 2 wars and an UNFUNDED EXPANSION OF MEDICARE,

You sad sack of sophistry.

BOTH PARTIES CREATED THIS MESS. We either deal with it now, or at some point in the near future, our currency will collapse due to unsupportable debt - and we will be a failed nation.

Well, here we go. Blaming parties and Bush for everything. Typical of your ideology, don't want to discuss economics or solutions, just want to throw blame around...and then you wonder why the country is in this mess. I'll tell you why: Whiney ass cry babies like yourself. How about you propose a solution. I have provided mine, let's hear yours.

Last edited:

and none of what they said other than in the constitution and its amendments is enforceable law.

did the founders get it right when they said blacks were 3/5 of a person?

when they allowed only landed gentry to vote?

when they denied women the vote?

when they didn't outlaw slavery?

the "founders" may have been correct 200 plus years ago. their musings aren't binding on us now.

idiot.

Funny, I manage to have no debt, a home that's paid for, two cars that are paid for, a job that I only need every other paycheck to live on, and not a single worry, financially,

all on making mid five figures and paying more taxes than anyone in my brackets,

and I'm the moron??

How are the rest of you doing? How many of you can claim the same financial independence and security?

Ha. Not many. So STFU.

oh and a credit score of 830.:lol::lol::lol:

The founders were 18th century aristocrats living in an agrarian society a century before the industrial revolution. The idea that we are somehow forever bound to worship at their feet, idealogically, socially, philosophically, intellectually, or governmentally,

is preposterous. THEY would be first to laugh at people like you still living in the 18th century.

Alright, so which idea of the founding fathers would not work in design of government today? Feel free to use federalist papers, jefferson letters, etc. to back your point up.

and none of what they said other than in the constitution and its amendments is enforceable law.

did the founders get it right when they said blacks were 3/5 of a person?

when they allowed only landed gentry to vote?

when they denied women the vote?

when they didn't outlaw slavery?

the "founders" may have been correct 200 plus years ago. their musings aren't binding on us now.

idiot.

as for 3/5 a person, that was to protect congress from having a majority of southern representatives. it wasn't 3/5 a person it was 3/5 of a vote, the reasoning was because if the slaves in the south had full voting rights then their owners would force them to vote in the way the owners demanded, and thus congress would have a majority of pro-slave representatives. This would have been bad, so they tricked the south into this compromise to keep out pro-slave representatives out of the majority. This is basic history. The 3/5 clause was a great idea as it allowed for the eventual emancipation.

Also, I want to discuss the present time, all of the issues that you seem to have a problem with have been rectified with amendments and laws to protect the amendments over time.

My question is, what problem with the founders do you still have that relate tot he present time?

Well, here we go. Blaming parties and Bush for everything. Typical of your ideology, don't want to discuss economics or solutions, just want to throw blame around...and then you wonder why the country is in this mess. I'll tell you why: Whiney ass cry babies like yourself. How about you propose a solution. I have provided mine, let's hear yours.

You want to put the people back in charge who got us into this mess.

My solution has always been the same. Make people pay for the government they get when they get it, period.

Funny, I manage to have no debt, a home that's paid for, two cars that are paid for, a job that I only need every other paycheck to live on, and not a single worry, financially,

all on making mid five figures and paying more taxes than anyone in my brackets,

and I'm the moron??

How are the rest of you doing? How many of you can claim the same financial independence and security?

Ha. Not many. So STFU.

We have one thing in common: our credit score.

But I earned mine doing real work in the private sector instead of being a parasite.

Both parties are at fault.....cuts need to be made EVERYWHERE until we get this shit under control.
Even with 5.8 trillion in cuts over ten years we will still be going deeper into dept.
The short fall will still be a 1/2 trillion a year,so more needs to be done.
And that doesnt cover the crap that will get added to the budget over the next ten years.
It's a good start though.

Alright, so which idea of the founding fathers would not work in design of government today? Feel free to use federalist papers, jefferson letters, etc. to back your point up.

The other poster said the founders would approve of Ryan's plan. That's a preposterous speculation. That was my point.

I'd rather see them arguing over $Trillions in cuts instead of a very few $Millions.

The founders were 18th century aristocrats living in an agrarian society a century before the industrial revolution. The idea that we are somehow forever bound to worship at their feet, idealogically, socially, philosophically, intellectually, or governmentally, is preposterous. THEY would be first to laugh at people like you still living in the 18th century.

The Founding Fathers were some of the Greatest Men to have ever stepped foot on this planet. I do agree that there are some things which they would change if they were here today. Thankfully they gave us the means to do that.... via the Amendment procedure.

That's why I'm all for the Liberals & Democrats standing up and calling for a Constitutional Convention to add Healthcare, Education, Welfare, etc... to Article I, Section 8 of the US Constitution. HOWEVER, until they do so, they will remain unConstitutional expenditures which should be removed from the budget at the rate of 100%

The other poster said the founders would approve of Ryan's plan. That's a preposterous speculation. That was my point.

Uh, yes they would. They would applaud bringing down government spending so that future generations who have had no voice in the matter are not burdened by the debt of their elders.

and I'm the moron??

Ha. Not many. So STFU.

We have one thing in common: our credit score.

But I earned mine doing real work in the private sector instead of being a parasite.

Calling our soldiers parasites won't sit well with your rightwing pals around here.

You want to put the people back in charge who got us into this mess.

My solution has always been the same. Make people pay for the government they get when they get it, period.

Can you be more specific? What economic theories or policies do you recommend to curb the deficit? What would you do?

Forum List

Back