The GOP MUST fight Health Care Reform

Were you alive back then, or is your memory failing? Saddam was doing everything he could to undermine sanctions. He was challenging the no fly zones. He continued to support terrorism. And he continued to violate UN resolutions, which is what led to the war.

Oh, I was alive and I watched the White House fabricate and lie its way into a war that has made a lot of Republicans very, very rich. And that is why the Democrats reclaimed the WH and a super majority in Congress.

But I don't really blame poor old dumb Bush. He was just following Dick.

Given that the motion passed the House overwhelmingly it must have been pretty convincing lying. Which Republicans became rich, btw, given that Wall St overwhelmingly voted Democratic?
fyi...the republicans overwhelmingly voted for it in the house, but by NO MEANS did the democratic members vote in favor of it in any kind of overwhelming fashion. in fact...they voted against it, way more than a mere majority.

there were 81 democrats that voted for the resolution in the house

there were 126 democrats that voted against it in the house

Oh, I was alive and I watched the White House fabricate and lie its way into a war that has made a lot of Republicans very, very rich. And that is why the Democrats reclaimed the WH and a super majority in Congress.

But I don't really blame poor old dumb Bush. He was just following Dick.

Given that the motion passed the House overwhelmingly it must have been pretty convincing lying. Which Republicans became rich, btw, given that Wall St overwhelmingly voted Democratic?
fyi...the republicans overwhelmingly voted for it in the house, but by NO MEANS did the democratic members vote in favor of it in any kind of overwhelming fashion. in fact...they voted against it, way more than a mere majority.

there were 81 democrats that voted for the resolution in the house

there were 126 democrats that voted against it in the house

Republicans voted for it. Democrats voted for it. It's bipartisan.

Forum List

Back