The GOP may create a health crisis in Hospitals when they repeal the ACA

You do? Then please tell me the likelihood a major global company would make a $50 BILLION decision in less than a month.

What did Obama do? No, I'm going to use your logic. Explain to me what he didn't do to create 2.25 MILLION jobs over the last 12 months.

All I know is what the CEO of Soft Bank stated himself. He stated that the only reason they were doing this is because Trump was elected. You can call the man a liar and claim you know better than he does should you choose to do so. I have already stated that Obama's imposition of regulations were detrimental to business and job creations. Yes, I know you cannot tell me anything Obama did to create jobs. Your point is noted.

Of course he stated it. Trump is going to over ride the ruling that Sprint and T-Mobile couldn't merge. The truth is... and was reported awhile back, they already had plans in place to invest between $25-$100 billion. This is a fact. It was previously reported. It is verifiable.

Like I said. You called him a liar and know more than he does as CEO of the company.

Damn straight he's a liar to say that after his meeting with Trump. Here's the article form October, BEFORE the election.

Saudi Arabia and Japan's Softbank launch $100 billion tech fund

Did you actually read your piece? I saw nothing at all about them investing $100 Million or bilion dollars in the United States. It ain't there, Sport. You article doesn't say what you claim it says.

Here... does this help?

Son told The Wall Street Journal in an interview that the money he promised Trump would come from the huge fund. A spokesman for SoftBank in Tokyo declined to comment further, saying he couldn't provide any details beyond what Son had said in New York.

Trump claims credit for $50 billion investment by Japanese firm

All I know is what the CEO of Soft Bank stated himself. He stated that the only reason they were doing this is because Trump was elected. You can call the man a liar and claim you know better than he does should you choose to do so. I have already stated that Obama's imposition of regulations were detrimental to business and job creations. Yes, I know you cannot tell me anything Obama did to create jobs. Your point is noted.

Of course he stated it. Trump is going to over ride the ruling that Sprint and T-Mobile couldn't merge. The truth is... and was reported awhile back, they already had plans in place to invest between $25-$100 billion. This is a fact. It was previously reported. It is verifiable.

Like I said. You called him a liar and know more than he does as CEO of the company.

Damn straight he's a liar to say that after his meeting with Trump. Here's the article form October, BEFORE the election.

Did you actually read your piece? I saw nothing at all about them investing $100 Million or bilion dollars in the United States. It ain't there, Sport. You article doesn't say what you claim it says.

Here... does this help?

Son told The Wall Street Journal in an interview that the money he promised Trump would come from the huge fund. A spokesman for SoftBank in Tokyo declined to comment further, saying he couldn't provide any details beyond what Son had said in New York.

Of course the money will come from there but you lied when you stated that in your piece it said that they were already going to invest $100 billion in America. Man up. You lied.

Here... does this help?

Of course the money will come from there but you lied when you stated that in your piece it said that they were already going to invest $100 billion in America. Man up. You lied.

I NEVER said they were going to invest $100 billion in America. I said that they had made a deal beforehand to invest between $25-$100 billion. And Son admitted that the money that is going to be invested in the U.S. came from the deal that was already in place, and all he did was clarify the deal after his meeting with Trump. Trump once again took credit for a deal that was already in place...

Here... does this help?

I NEVER said they were going to invest $100 billion in America. I said that they had made a deal beforehand to invest between $25-$100 billion. And Son admitted that the money that is going to be invested in the U.S. came from the deal that was already in place, and all he did was clarify the deal after his meeting with Trump. Trump once again took credit for a deal that was already in place...

Again, where in your article does it state that they were going to invest between $25 and $100 billion in America? It simply doesn't state that.

Here... does this help?

Again, where in your article does it state that they were going to invest between $25 and $100 billion in America? It simply doesn't state that.

It said they were going to invest $25-$100 Billion in tech startup companies around the world... Silicon Valley IS the premier tech startup area in the world. Did you really think they weren't going to be included?

Here... does this help?

It said they were going to invest $25-$100 Billion in tech startup companies around the world... Silicon Valley IS the premier tech startup area in the world. Did you really think they weren't going to be included?

No but that is not what you tried to relate. The way I read it is that it was throughout the world. There was absolutely zero figure stated for America. The UK was mentioned and it also read that some Japanese investments might be included. Try being a little honest in your argument by not injecting what you want to see in an article and report what that article actully says.

No but that is not what you tried to relate. The way I read it is that it was throughout the world. There was absolutely zero figure stated for America. The UK was mentioned and it also read that some Japanese investments might be included. Try being a little honest in your argument by not injecting what you want to see in an article and report what that article actully says.

Wait, so you just admitted that you also believed money would get invested in the U.S. in silicon valley and then you tell me I should be honest about it happening?

Wait, so you just admitted that you also believed money would get invested in the U.S. in silicon valley and then you tell me I should be honest about it happening?

What I am telling you is to be honest in what you say. Is that over your little head? Don't twist facts.

What I am telling you is to be honest in what you say. Is that over your little head? Don't twist facts.

There are no facts to twist... they said they are going to invest between $25-$100 BILLION dollars worldwide in Tech startup companies. Silicon Valley, in the U.S. is the mecca of tech startup companies. So is it safe to assume they were going to invest there or not?

There are no facts to twist... they said they are going to invest between $25-$100 BILLION dollars worldwide in Tech startup companies. Silicon Valley, in the U.S. is the mecca of tech startup companies. So is it safe to assume they were going to invest there or not?

That's another lie. You just can't help but tell one lie after another. You said in the US. You didn't mention worldwide in your original post. LIAR!!

Hospitals: GOP may create 'an unprecedented public health crisis'

But the GOP is the GOP is the GOP. Their constituents are wealthy enough that they don't really care.

Talk about a full of shit story...no one ever stopped using E.R. rooms and illegals were the ones mostly using them

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/26625571/?client=ms-android-boost-us&espv=1

Three-quarters of emergency physicians say they've seen ER patient visits surge since Obamacare took effect — just the opposite of what many Americans expected would happen.

I ended up at an ER in Austin once.

It was full of homeless people. I asked the nurse WTF politely of course, and she said it was like that every night. They lay on the ground. Someone calls 911, they are forced by law to take the unresponsive person to the ER, who is forced by law to provide care.

Millions are pissed away... and guess who pays for it.

Prepare to spend LOTS MORE!

That's another lie. You just can't help but tell one lie after another. You said in the US. You didn't mention worldwide in your original post. LIAR!!

Do you read an of the articles I post?

Do you read an of the articles I post?

Yes but you apparently didn't. I saw absolutely zero mention concerning Silicon Valley in the article.

Please tell us exactly what Obama did to create these jobs you claim he created? Please be specific. I certainly do know a little about how business works since I ran a corporation for over thirty-five years. Obama has hurt business by saddling them with a myraid of senseless regulations. Trump has reached out to these companies instead of claiming he could do nothing.

You do? Then please tell me the likelihood a major global company would make a $50 BILLION decision in less than a month.

What did Obama do? No, I'm going to use your logic. Explain to me what he didn't do to create 2.25 MILLION jobs over the last 12 months.

Thanks for the article.
I didn't see mention of $50 billion going into the US.
Can you cut and paste where it said that? Thanks.

But the GOP is the GOP is the GOP. Their constituents are wealthy enough that they don't really care.

So going back to the way it was six years ago, which was better, would suddenly be an "unprecedented public health crisis?" LOL Okay, whatever you say.

"Which was better". That's ha ha funny.

it sure as hell was better for me.

Most people who say that are uninformed or are lying.

I used to get a PPO plan for around $50-60 a pay period. Back then the family plan was around $120-$140. 80% coverage, $500 deductible, Free checkup. Now that plan is around $250 per pay period. If I want to keep it to $120-$140 its a high deductible plan, $5000, free checkup, then 80% covered. I have to participate in a wellness plan to even qualify for the "better" plans. I get an HSA, but have to match dollar for dollar $1500 to get the $1500 company match. and this is BEFORE the cadillac tax comes into play in 2018.

So take your "uninformed or lying" and cram it up your piehole. Hopefully your coverage includes its removal.

Blame your employer or your benefits provider. Your situation has nothing to do with the ACA

MediCAID is not ObamaCare. They tore up my group insurance that I had thru a Prof. Org for 22 years as a self-employed consultant to create ObamaCare. The burden in O-Care is largely on the self-employed and the middle class who work for small biz. Those folks who plans were destroyed in order to fix an 8 to 10% uninsured problem.. That problem SHOULD have been fixed by expanding MediCaid, but the Dems decided to HIDE the increased bill for MediCaid by REDISTRIBUTING PREMIUM payments in the pools and exchanges. Those skyrocketing premiums seen in MOST states are the direct result of very poor socialist design..

Who tore it up?

Professional Groups like engineers, lawyers, veterinarians had a lot of coverage. They were effective pools. ObamaCare OUTLAWED these groups. And then the HHS started writing WAIVERS to their favorite groups like Unions, and AARP who helped to propagandize for the passage of ACA..

MILLIONS of folks in these professional group pools that got tossed out right at the beginning of O-Care..

Were there certain qualifications for being in a pool? Besides working in the same profession?

Yes paid up membership in the Professional Society. Like the Amer. Chem Society, IEEE or the Amer. Veterinary Assoc.
Health Care Exchange | ACS Insurance

is this no longer applicable. This is the ACS. I have not checked the others. I meant age limits, medical questions, such as pre existing conditions, etc?

All that is an alternate portal to applicable ACA exchange. Their not covering ANYBODY thru an ACS group.

Most of those professional society plans were STABLE for 10 or 20 years. Meaning that you were eligible simply by writing the check. Towards the end, maybe about 2000, NEW members were subject to pre-existing conditions, proof of continuous coverage or/and medical vetting. But the huge MAJORITY had been covered without any of that for most of their careers. Which is how insurance SHOULD work. It should cover you from youth thru age and move with you. So the INSURER gets the benefit of the good times and the bad. I covered myself and my family in the SAME group, since my early 30s. Until the Dems and ACA KILLED it..

And now --- I've been tossed out of 3 plans by ACA premium increases and TODAY -- a complete meltdown of the providers and plans in this state. With a majority of doctors and hospital in Tenn not on ANY insurance provider network list. Don't know who's gonna pay them for medical care in 2017. Maybe they'll just golf..

I may be giving them too much credit, but I can't imagine they would just yank the ACA with nothing to replace it.

Yeah, I know, that may be an insane thought.

But the little I've seen and heard from them, it seems like at least they realize THAT.

I'll be honest, I think Paul Ryan and Mithc McConnell are so butt hurt they don't care, they want to repeal it as fast as they can, no matter what.

And now --- I've been tossed out of 3 plans by ACA premium increases and TODAY -- a complete meltdown of the providers and plans in this state. With a majority of doctors and hospital in Tenn not on ANY insurance provider network list. Don't know who's gonna pay them for medical care in 2017. Maybe they'll just golf..

I don't understand how TN got so bad compared to other states. Does it have something to do with the state government?

Forum List

Back