Putin kills 298 people while r-wingers admire him here and elect him President.

Lol, and you like your leaders to be queer. Obama is a card carrying member of man's country, a gay brothel in chicago. It's rumored he likes older white men.

Thanks for the confirmation to what I said..Since you failed to rebut it yanno so let me rebut your school girl retort

Who is it that cries that Clinton was getting BJ's in the Oval Office? Republicans or Liberals?

Also in case you didnt know, taking your shirt off doesnt make you manly nor does shooting innocent people out of the sky

My retort is true, look it up. If a republican got a bj in the oval office, liberals would go nuts.

So your retort is yes you fall for displays of manliness and defending your tears about Clinton
Getting a bj by making up a hypothetical where liberals cry like you did?

Every time humans attempt to describe reasons why I should despise Putin, it just makes him sound more and more badass instead.

Well, Putin is a bad ass. He just murdered 298 people. Little kids, toddlers and babies included. That takes a bad ass. If that impress's you, well, it's a free country.

The KGB in him cannot be hidden.

And the far left in you can not be hidden either..

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Putin's a dictator
Obama's a dictator-in-training

They are both as beneficial to society as terminal cancer is to a human being.

Putin's goons shoot down an airliner and kill 298 people while R-wingers man crush on Putin continues unabated on this board and elsewhere. Carry on Comrades!

Your parents should really stop letting you on grown-up websites.

Do something worthy of your age (and maturity level). I hear sandboxes can be fun.

Thanks for the confirmation to what I said..Since you failed to rebut it yanno so let me rebut your school girl retort

Who is it that cries that Clinton was getting BJ's in the Oval Office? Republicans or Liberals?

Also in case you didnt know, taking your shirt off doesnt make you manly nor does shooting innocent people out of the sky

My retort is true, look it up. If a republican got a bj in the oval office, liberals would go nuts.

So your retort is yes you fall for displays of manliness and defending your tears about Clinton
Getting a bj by making up a hypothetical where liberals cry like you did?

I really didn't care about the bj, but lying to your wife, and everyone in America. He proved to be a piece of shit. One thing to say in his defense, Clinton tells the truth compared to Obama.

Another shill thread to manipulate google searches of "right wing" and "putin". I recognize a Soros prostitute when I see one. You homos are hard at work today.

Where's your messiah now?

What happened to all the conservative threads telling us how Putin is a better leader than Obama?

Obama says something = Bad

Obama doesnt say something = Bad

Obama says something = Should've said more / Should've said less / Should've said faster / Should've said sooner / Should've waited till later

Seriously, when you take out the guy behind killing 3000 Americans and you still cannot get credit the problem isnt with Obama

The problem is ODS

Now Obama needs to ACT, he stated his intentions, I'll be one of the ones watching for DEEDS.

Worship? No.
Putin is a statesman while Obama is a bumbling asshole. It is what it is.

Boy RW must love Putin because he's put up a few threads on the guy.

Tell us now RW. You got a secret hankering for that big bear of a Russian??

RW's got more then a hankering. He's got a full blown case of tingly legs.

He definitely has some type of fetish going on. Maybe it all started when putin dove underwater and came back up with a fish in his mouth.

Another shill thread to manipulate google searches of "right wing" and "putin". I recognize a Soros prostitute when I see one. You homos are hard at work today.

Where's your messiah now?

What happened to all the conservative threads telling us how Putin is a better leader than Obama?

Where is your messiah now? I'll tell ya, campaigning as usual.

St. Vladimir: The Putin Worship Continues On Fox News | News Corpse

The old saying that “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” has been taken to heart by Fox News and much of the Republican Party. That is the only explanation for the ongoing love affair that is playing out on Fox News for the Russian dictator Vladimir Putin. Given an opportunity to compare Putin with President Obama, Fox News invariably comes out on Putin’s side

Just this morning Fox strategic analyst Ralph Peters called Putin “gifted” and said that “He is a dynamic, powerful leader with a clear vision of what he wants and the west is leaderless.” Sarah Palin’s schoolgirl crush causes her to see Putin as “one who wrestles bears and drills for oil. They look at our president as one who wears mom jeans.” Sean Hannity was “humiliated for my country” after seeing photos of a shirtless Putin doing a butterfly stroke next to a picture of Obama riding a bike (which was a manly pastime when George W. Bush did it).
they were the same way about hitler. History repeats.

Worship? No.
Putin is a statesman while Obama is a bumbling asshole. It is what it is.

A community organizer is kicking his ass on the world stage. How are those sanctions working out for poor Putin? Not so fun when you use bullying as your key diplomatic card

Now Putin is turning worldwide pariah while the community organizer laughs from the sidelines

Forum List

Back