The GOP is the party of the rich. How come the ten poorest counties are in Ruby Red States?

As I've linked to before, five of the ten poorest counties are in Kentucky and West Virginia, two states even more white than the Republican Party. So much for Republicans insisting that poverty is because black people live in their states.

Remember, Republicans give tax cuts to billionaires. They want to get rid of pollution and safety laws so the super rich can make more money. They want to turn over land for mining to the super rich to mine in salmon fisheries and frack in pristine lands where our clean water comes from.

The GOP has become the party of choice for the very rich. Even the president boasted that he tax cuts for the rich will make his friends so much more rich.

So how come the GOP base is so poor? Certainly the majority of Republicans aren't rich. So why is the GOP the "Party of the Super Wealthy"?

Instead of saying that's not true, because we know it is, try telling us why it's true. What do poor Republicans get out of dirty land and dirty water, no healthcare, higher infant mortality and shorter life expectancy?
Wow! Hate the rich much-how about Hollywood rich people? Poverty is a state of mind-has no color. Nixon was for the rich, but created EPA-your theory is shot to shit. I think most of kentucky and WV is still democrat-they just don't like the dems as people-they are too phony.

As I've linked to before, five of the ten poorest counties are in Kentucky and West Virginia, two states even more white than the Republican Party. So much for Republicans insisting that poverty is because black people live in their states.

Remember, Republicans give tax cuts to billionaires. They want to get rid of pollution and safety laws so the super rich can make more money. They want to turn over land for mining to the super rich to mine in salmon fisheries and frack in pristine lands where our clean water comes from.

The GOP has become the party of choice for the very rich. Even the president boasted that he tax cuts for the rich will make his friends so much more rich.

So how come the GOP base is so poor? Certainly the majority of Republicans aren't rich. So why is the GOP the "Party of the Super Wealthy"?

Instead of saying that's not true, because we know it is, try telling us why it's true. What do poor Republicans get out of dirty land and dirty water, no healthcare, higher infant mortality and shorter life expectancy?
Freedom is far more valueable.. why do you continue to ask the same question?

The short answer is that the GOP isn't the party of the rich. Why are radical lefties so down on Kentucky and West Virginia when there are people living under tarps and shitting on the streets a couple of blocks from democrat House Speaker Pelosi's mansion in San Francisco?

Here are my questions Dean:

Why do you need the government to tell you to help your fellow American and neighbor?

Why must Progressives be told they should give more?

Why did Obama waste millions of dollars on a house and not donate that money instead to charities for the poor?

2012-election-map-south.jpg
differences-in-income-growth-across-united-states-counties-figure-03-large.png

After 150 years of conservative economic policies in the US, the poorest areas in the country are concentrated in Republicans areas.

Trump asked African Americans "what do you have to lose?" Now we know. Civil rights among other things.

Since the country does better under a Democratic President, why not skip the GOP mess and vote Democrat. What do you have to lose?

Then explain why the poverty rate is disproportionally higher for blacks, who have traditionally been voting for Democrats forever?

And don't say "Because those white Republicans keep holding them down."
Don't worry about them.

Worry about the poor whites who are struggling in Appalachia. They vote Republican every single election and they are still devastated.

Their life expectancy is falling and infant mortality is rising.

And soon, if the GOP leadership has there way, they will have no healthcare.

After 150 years of conservative economic policies in the US, the poorest areas in the country are concentrated in Republicans areas.

Trump asked African Americans "what do you have to lose?" Now we know. Civil rights among other things.

Since the country does better under a Democratic President, why not skip the GOP mess and vote Democrat. What do you have to lose?

View attachment 277967
Didn't you hear? Hillary is not president and hasn't been in office for nearly 7 years.

Probably because most of the continental United States is largely undeveloped still. Have you ever flown in an airplane and looked down before? not every rural area, which I'm guessing these places in WV and Kentucky are can be a hub of trade and commerce you know. Now for great places like Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Daton and Cleveland who have rich histories of economic success and built on vast infrastructure, to just fall apart year after year after year under Democrat leadership.... now there's no excuse for that. but keep harping on people who live out in the middle of nowhere

Then explain why the poverty rate is disproportionally higher for blacks, who have traditionally been voting for Democrats forever?

Don't worry about them.

Worry about the poor whites who are struggling in Appalachia. They vote Republican every single election and they are still devastated.

Look at the massive resources spent on inner city ghettos in major cities. Half the nations in the world with the willpower would have become rich ones if our generosity that goes to the inner cities went straight to these places. Those white areas are also not approved protected groups with a myraid of options for improvement if wanted to be used. The white males anyway.

Don't worry about them.

And poor black people living in inner cities vote democrat every single time and they are still devastated. Is that okay with you?

When are you going to grow up and realize that no one in government cares about any of us and that if they did we wouldn't be much better off?

Don't worry about them.

Worry about the poor whites who are struggling in Appalachia. They vote Republican every single election and they are still devastated. .

As a Conservative, why the fuck would I be worried or concerned about anyone other than myself and my family?

Forum List

Back