The GOP is the laughing stock of the world

Could it be that the lead Clown is turning the GOP into a Political SNL?

GO DONALD!

...You stupid fecking mindless twerp, that was the NOMINATIONS for the prize, the VOTING for the prize took place OCTOBER 5, 2009, after Obama had been president for NINE MONTHS. Do you enjoy parotting ridiculous lies, you ignorant fool. Everything you know is wrong, total BULLSHYTTE. ASSHOLE...
Oh, indeed they did, vote in October 2009...

But the nominations were locked-down by a February 1, 2009 deadline.

That is 11-12 days after being inaugurated.

Please enlighten the rest of us, oh wise and impartial one..

What did Barack Obama do, during the period January 20 - February 1, 2009, to deserve being nominated by February 1?

The final voting did, indeed, come in October.

But the list of candidates was assembled prior to the February 1, 2009 deadline.

What did Obama do in those 11-12 days to merit that nomination?

Enlighten us...

( this ought to be good :lmao: )

...You stupid fecking mindless twerp, that was the NOMINATIONS for the prize, the VOTING for the prize took place OCTOBER 5, 2009, after Obama had been president for NINE MONTHS. Do you enjoy parotting ridiculous lies, you ignorant fool. Everything you know is wrong, total BULLSHYTTE. ASSHOLE...
Oh, indeed they did, vote in October 2009...

But the nominations were locked-down by a February 1, 2009 deadline.

That is 11-12 days after being inaugurated.

Please enlighten the rest of us, oh wise and impartial one..

What did Barack Obama do, during the period January 20 - February 1, 2009, to deserve being nominated by February 1?

The final voting did, indeed, come in October.

But the list of candidates was assembled prior to the February 1, 2009 deadline.

What did Obama do in those 11-12 days to merit that nomination?

Enlighten us...

( this ought to be good :lmao: )
Don't be so damn stupid. He became president of the USA and wasn't Booosh. There were over 200 nominated. IDIOT.

Don't be so damn stupid. He became president of the USA and wasn't Booosh. There were over 200 nominated. IDIOT.
You think that (1) becoming President and (2) not being Bush, are sufficient accomplishments in the arena of world peace, to merit a Nobel Peace Prize?

And, in light of that, I'm the idiot?

Uhhhhhh... yeah... right... whatever you say...

( anybody got a butterfly net for this one?
confused_smile.gif
)

You're too dumb to even talk to...If there are 200+ nominated duh.
Translation: "I can't come up with anything substantive for those 10-12 days, so, I'll puff-up my chest, and call you names, and weasel-out of conceding."

De facto concession noted.

Always a pleasure doing business with the feeble-minded such as yourself.

Come back and try again, anytime.

RW idiocy.
A hyper-Left-Wing hack who cannot defend his position and who lacks the courage to concede a glaringly obvious point... calling others idiots.

Now that's entertainment...

Wake me up, when you've conjured some substance, to defend your assertion that Obama earned his Nobel Peace Prize nomination, after a mere 10-12 days in office...

...LMAO Obama is the laughing stock of the world not the GOP.
Hey now... wait a minute... Obama is a Nobel Peace Prize winner !!!

I mean... after all... he won that Nobel Peace Prize for...uhhhhh... ummmm... errrrrr... what was it, again?
tongue_smile.gif
wink_smile.gif
NOT being a world laughingstock and horror and 6 months of great change, dumbass dupe.
You're even more foolish than you appear at first glance.

I suggest you read-up on the Nobel Peace Prize nominating process.

That process closed in February 2009.

Obama was inaugurated at the final days of January 2009.

That means Obama's Peace-Prize nomination was first put forward within mere days after his inauguration, and locked-down within 30-40 days from that mark.

Hell, at that point, Obama was still learning where the light-switches and fuse-box were in the White House, never mind having had time to actually accomplish anything noteworthy, never mind something worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize.

Thereby striking a self-inflicted blow at the credibility of the formerly highly-regarded Nobel Peace Prize.

More mindless Orgasmic ObamaBot revisionist bullshit.
You stupid fecking mindless twerp, that was the NOMINATIONS for the prize, the VOTING for the prize took place OCTOBER 5, 2009, after Obama had been president for NINE MONTHS. Do you enjoy parotting ridiculous lies, you ignorant fool. Everything you know is wrong, total BULLSHYTTE. ASSHOLE.

2009 Nobel Peace Prize - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Ted Cruz...a serious presidential contender 'cooking' bacon with a gun.
You really couldn't write this stuff.

Forum List

Back