The GOP is Losing Credibility Daily

IMDaugur

Apr 8, 2009
With the fiasco of the last eight years to their credit, and the twenty-eight years of proof that the Reaganomics ponzi scheme has ruined the American economy, the GOP has become the political laughing stock with their pledge of allegiance to Rush Limbaugh. Making him the leader/spokesman for the Republican Party is lowering their political status incrementally. What makes it even more entertaining, is the fact that the right-wingers are oblivious to it all, and still believe that they have relevance. The poor, poor souls.

Mythology is a powerful thing.

But numbers don't lie. Reagan and the two Bushes are responsible for 90% of the National Debt.

Mythology is a powerful thing.

But numbers don't lie. Reagan and the two Bushes are responsible for 90% of the National Debt.

That myth has served the GOP well, and the National Debt is the fault of the tax and spend Democrats according to another GOP myth.

With the fiasco of the last eight years to their credit, and the twenty-eight years of proof that the Reaganomics ponzi scheme has ruined the American economy, the GOP has become the political laughing stock with their pledge of allegiance to Rush Limbaugh. Making him the leader/spokesman for the Republican Party is lowering their political status incrementally. What makes it even more entertaining, is the fact that the right-wingers are oblivious to it all, and still believe that they have relevance. The poor, poor souls.

Do you actually not realize that both parties have been in bed with wall street and bankers almost since all three existed simultaneously? Or are you dropping disinformation in the water to see if it floats.

Assuming you actually wrote this versus having lifted if from some propaganda site, I would assume the latter.

The GOP has no credability to lose!

All they have left is to say that some Dems went along with the right wing madness out of political desperation.

Suffice it to say that as a Dem I would like nothing better than to weed out the Dems who were enabling the Repubs, but I sure wouldn't want to replace them with a do nothing, head in the sand Repub.

Hey, you shouldn't talk, Prez-Porkulus got caught with his pants down today :lol:

porkypig.jpg

Notice the trend sweetheart, BO ain't bring it down, nor did Reagan and the bushes 'create 90% of it.'

National-Debt-GDP.gif

BO is the worst thing that ever happened to the national debt.

Well if you want to include the interest amount as part of the national debt fair enough but then why don't you include that on the money borrowed under Reagan/Bush/W ?

Oh that's right, you're just hurling insults.

Well if you want to include the interest amount as part of the national debt fair enough but then why don't you include that on the money borrowed under Reagan/Bush/W ?

Oh that's right, you're just hurling insults.
I talk to you the way you deserve, there is nothing worse then a political parrot who keeps repeating the same bullshit over and over, and that is you.

I loathe the GoP, they suck big time, and I have not supported them and will not support them.

HOWEVER, people like you force an issue, because you believe the pissheads you support are somehow 'good' and right when in fact they are the EXACT SAME THING.

In truth, Democrats are even worse then the GoP, the GoP is just stupid, whereas you combine stupid with arrogant.

Thus I treat you with the contempt you deserve.

When you are ready to do what is right for the UNITED STATES let us know, we have already heard your 'rah rah I love Democrats' bullshit adnausium.

Reaganomics was merely getting government out of the way of the natural order of economics... to refer to that as a ponzi-scheme only exposes you as a fool.

The VAST majority of those with whom Conservatism lacks credibility are Leftists and Americans NEVER had any credibility amongst that gaggle of idiots; of which you represent: 1.

BTW, Obama is now responsible for over 50% of the national debt.

A very big number indeed. How do you figure that President Obama is "responsible" for more than half of it?
Didn't you notice his 'stimulus' bill's interest rates you silly partisan hack?

Even his rosey scenario is 5.8 trillion, the realistic forcast is 10 trillion which means it will probaly be 15 trillion.

So when you said "Obama is now responsible for over 50% of the national debt" you based that on projections out 8 years from now and what you it think will "probably" be?

Interesting way of expressing "facts" you have there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back