The GOP Is Already Showing Their Willingness & Aptitude To Cheat In Elections

I will admit that I will over look his personally life to remove a marxist like Obama.

Reasons to vote Newt anyways
-Pro Science-I'm scared shitless that if reelected Obama is going to end the unmanned space program.
-Pro Energy-sure I'm not against clean energy, but lets be serious. Obama is nuts!
-Closer to my view on immragration
-Better idea of the debt and how to reduce it!
-Closer to my social beliefs...Eventhrough he fucked up as a husband.
*cares about life
* second Amendment
* Defender of the first Amendment

All very important issues. Don't trust Santorum as he is big government!

Lets be honest, half of all marriages these days end badly...You can't judge a person anymore based on it.

As you already know, Willard Raw Money didn't actually win Iowa, apparently, Santorum won. However, it's been stated that many ballots are missing and will never be recovered and can never be certified.

Santorum finished 34 votes ahead of Romney in new Iowa tally; votes from 8 precincts missing - The Washington Post
Santorum hails delayed Iowa victory as 'huge upset' - CNN.com
Rick Santorum Finishes Ahead Of Mitt Romney: Iowa Caucus Results

Somehow some polling lady, an old fart, fell asleep and they got lost. If you can believe that swill. :rolleyes:

Memories of ballots in a trunk come to mind anyone?!?

And this is WITHIN their OWN primaries, no Democrats in sight.

Imagine what these SOBs will do come the generals.

WoW!!!

This is why these ppl are always screaming and shrieking about voter fraud and stopping ppl from voting, it's because they know that THEY are more than willing, capable and able to cheat and win so they think every one else is too.

How do you guys reconcile this RWers and Republicans of USMB?

How do you feel about the cases of Democratic voter fraud posted all over the board recently, including the ones where the Democrats in question plead GUILTY?

I saw no outrage from you in any of those threads.
I don't recall being in any of those threads sir.

Forum List

Back