The GOP in trouble

Republicans have to be getting exhausted by all this. There are whispers that if the vote in the senate is a secret ballot Trump is gone.
LOL, OMG, WTF are you using for proof, a secret ballot? The GOP voters get a say in how our reps vote don't we?
That's why no Republican will vote to impeach, period. If they do they are gone.
You got it. Protecting Trump is more about populism and saving their own hide than it is defending the constitution.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

I'm sorry Trump supporters, I know you don't want to hear this, but your guy in the white house and your party are in trouble on this one. Unlike the Mueller report, which was heavy on legal jargon and short on clarity, this impeachment inquiry report paints a very clear picture of a President abusing his power for political gain, then trying to cover it up. To make matters worse, the Presidents attempts to intimidate and attack witnesses was largely unsuccessful, as a number of key people (some of them appointed by Republicans) came forward with 1st and 2nd hand evidence of the President's guilt. Even recent FOX news polls paint a picture of a President and a political party in decline. Donald J Trump has been able to mount only a vocal defence, relying mostly on personal insults and bluster. This will leave Senate Republicans is a difficult situation: Vote to keep Trump in office, and run the risk of losing reelection (over 20 Senate Republicans are up for reelection in 2020) or vote to remove him and admit they backed the wrong guy.

For those of you who think this all hogwash, I would point out that virtually none of you have even read the Mueller report (redactions or not) or this impeachment report. If you'd done so, most of you would be singing a different tune. For those who would like to do so, I've posted the links to them below.

Given today's political climate, I doubt Senate Republicans will vote to remove President Trump from office, but Republicans would do well to knock off the childish name calling, stop bitching about the Biden's and take a look in your own backyard:

Your party is in trouble!

Fox News Poll: 49 percent favor impeaching Trump

Report | Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence

READ: The Mueller Report, With Redactions
/—-/ You clowns are grasping at straws. You got nothing except wishful thinking .

Republicans have to be getting exhausted by all this. There are whispers that if the vote in the senate is a secret ballot Trump is gone.
LOL, OMG, WTF are you using for proof, a secret ballot? The GOP voters get a say in how our reps vote don't we?
That's why no Republican will vote to impeach, period. If they do they are gone.
You got it. Protecting Trump is more about populism and saving their own hide than it is defending the constitution.
And these GOP sycophants need to be put on the record

I'm sorry Trump supporters, I know you don't want to hear this, but your guy in the white house and your party are in trouble on this one. Unlike the Mueller report, which was heavy on legal jargon and short on clarity, this impeachment inquiry report paints a very clear picture of a President abusing his power for political gain, then trying to cover it up. To make matters worse, the Presidents attempts to intimidate and attack witnesses was largely unsuccessful, as a number of key people (some of them appointed by Republicans) came forward with 1st and 2nd hand evidence of the President's guilt. Even recent FOX news polls paint a picture of a President and a political party in decline. Donald J Trump has been able to mount only a vocal defence, relying mostly on personal insults and bluster. This will leave Senate Republicans is a difficult situation: Vote to keep Trump in office, and run the risk of losing reelection (over 20 Senate Republicans are up for reelection in 2020) or vote to remove him and admit they backed the wrong guy.

For those of you who think this all hogwash, I would point out that virtually none of you have even read the Mueller report (redactions or not) or this impeachment report. If you'd done so, most of you would be singing a different tune. For those who would like to do so, I've posted the links to them below.

Given today's political climate, I doubt Senate Republicans will vote to remove President Trump from office, but Republicans would do well to knock off the childish name calling, stop bitching about the Biden's and take a look in your own backyard:

You are a minority with independents. You are actually a lefty

All old news and you're no freaking "independent".

AnyDaySellers.gif

Wonder who is more concerned about MORE CORRUPTION with Ukraine coming out as investigations expand....ROTFLMFAO!

Read and weep:Senate Intel found no evidence of 2016 Ukrainian interference: report

Ukraine would not interfere in our elections, they want bi partisan support.

Folks in the Ukraine government admitted that they did.

You should not believe everything our incompetent government says Penny. They told us JFK was killed by a lone nut, you believe that too do ya?

These government tools have their own agenda.

Any GOP Senator the supported a secret ballot has already tipped his hand you moron.

Protecting the Constitution from misuse by the democrats is what we are voting on.
Impeachment is only for "High Crimes" not for a partisan food fight because you don't like the president.
The simple fact that there is no crime, let alone a "high crime" should let you know that you are on the wrong side of the disagreement.

Protecting the Constitution from misuse by the democrats is what we are voting on.
Impeachment is only for "High Crimes" not for a partisan food fight because you don't like the president.
The simple fact that there is no crime, let alone a "high crime" should let you know that you are on the wrong side of the disagreement.

Bribery is specifically named as impeachable. Trump is accused of using his office for personal gain which is abuse of power.

The facts aren’t even all in and you’ve decided what happened. Shows that you aren’t really interested in the facts.

So stop bitching about Biden?
If you are an independent, I would have assumed that the mass of bad information about Biden and Hillary by the way, would be of interest.

Saying that nothing Biden did matters to you, but the Trump stuff does..... seems to make it look like you are not very 'independent' to me.

Additionally, the fact the very first link, was to a poll..... and not this real evidence of any violation of law, seems to indicate that possibly we are not nearly in as much trouble as you suggest.

It's a bit baffling to sit there as say over and over 'the evidence says'... and instead of posting this 'evidence' you post "the polls say....".

I'm not real concerned with polls. What matters is the evidence.

From what I've seen, there isn't much.

Basically, Hillary and Obama both, asked that Ukraine investigate people for political benefit.

If person A does it, and it isn't worthy of an investigation or impeachment, then when person B does it, then I don't want to hear from left-wingers or independents, that what was done in the past wasn't worth your time, but what is done now, is.

Personally, I think investigations are perfectly fine. Investigate all you want. I have no problem with both sides, asking everyone everywhere to investigate everybody.

Because there's the deal... if the Ukraine finds nothing on Biden, then it won't hurt him. Just like finding nothing on the fake Trump-Russia nothing burger, didn't hurt Trump. In fact it massively helped Trump.

And in fact, it is helping Trump with this investigation too... because we really don't believe what these people are saying.

I totally agree that Trump asked the Ukraine to crack down on corruption, because we don't want our aid money, going to some Ukraine bureaucrats new yacht. And previous administrations also asked to investigate corruption too.

And I don't see a problem with them asking Ukraine to investigate the Biden's because what the Biden's did looks really really bad. And only a fool would suggest otherwise.

Does this benefit Trump? Of course. Doesn't change the fact that what the Biden's were engaged in looks real bad, and likely should be investigated.

So until you have real evidence.... and a lot of it... yeah I still don't buy much of this.

How many investigations of people who have done no wrong are you idiots going to demand, while utterly denying the corruption, abuses of power, and outright criminal behaviour of Donald J. Trump.

Three more Clinton email investigations found no wrong doing on the part of Hillary Clinton - one from the IG, one from the Senate, and the third from Mike Pompeo\s State Department. Hillary Clinton is not and has never been a lying criminal and no matter how may times you idiots lie about her, it won't make her guilty.

In the meantime, Donald Trump is having the American taxpayers pay millions upon millions of dollars to his private corporation for his golfing weekends, to have jets fuel near his Scottish golf course, and he tried to get tens of millions of dollars of capital investment into his Doral resort through "security and communications upgrades" necessary to host the G7 summit.

As Devon Nunes so aptly stated "They're caught", except Nunes lied and said the Democrats were caught. They weren't but nice try Devon. Did he know that Adam Schiff had his call records when he said that? Why is Nunes, who is implicated in Pompeo and Sondland's "drug deal", who refuses to say that he didn't meet with the fired prosecutor in the Ukraine to get dirt on the Bidens, still on this committee? He's now a subject of the investigation. Both witnesses and the majority Report implicate Nunes in the Conspiracy. He should have recused.

We've survived without the RINOs who have abandoned us, we can survive without this guy too.

There's the first lie right there.

Yeah, ain't it funny SJ-- -- -- -- every person I see come forward here as a "sane and disinterested, neutral moderate" like MAC and others, all somehow always end up taking the Democratic stance 100% of the time? What are the odds of rolling dice 50 times and having all of them turn up odd numbers?!

Bribery is specifically named as impeachable. Trump is accused of using his office for personal gain which is abuse of power.

The facts aren’t even all in and you’ve decided what happened. Shows that you aren’t really interested in the facts.

Bribery is taking money to do something that you shouldn't do. There was no bribery.
The Ukraine got the money and didn't do any investigation. So where is the crime?
What abuse of power is a "high crime"?
The facts are in. There was no crime, period.
Trump has every right to withhold money until he is sure that there is no corruption, that is the law.
If the Bidens were raping and pillaging the Ukraine as their cash cow, why shouldn't that be investigated? No one is above the law, right?

There is no GOP any more. They are The Party of Trumpybear, who believe their executives, when in office, have unitary power and can ignore Congressional oversight as just so much partisan bickering. When Democrats are in office however they sing a completely different tune, where the President can be subjected to years of minuet scrutiny and must comply with every subpoena Congress issues.

So where is the crime?

The plot to defraud the USA was uncovered before the Public Announcement was made.
Still it was a conspiracy to extort or bribe or otherwise coerce the Ukraine to participate in a politically corrupt scheme at the direction of the President who recenly claimed he was all about fighting corruption. What a joke he's turn the country into.

Where are the witnesses that Congress has subpoenaed?

There is no GOP any more. They are The Party of Trumpybear, who believe their executives, when in office, have unitary power and can ignore Congressional oversight as just so much partisan bickering. When Democrats are in office however they sing a completely different tune, where the President can be subjected to years of minuet scrutiny and must comply with every subpoena Congress issues.
/------/ " can ignore Congressional oversight"
We can ignore Congressional witch hunts and fishing expeditions. Have the vote, if the democRATs impeach Trump, then it moves to the Senate where Republicans can subpoena democRATs including Shytface.
fishing.jpg

This clownshow is just a cover up.
Swamp creatures knew they were in trouble when Hillary lost....so they invented Russian Collusion.

When that failed they invented Ukrainian blah blah blah. They can't figure out what the charges are yet, but Trump is a big meanie, and nobody is above the law.

The Senate Republicans are gutless lickspittles. They have thrown every last principle they have ever claimed to have right out the window in the service of their cult god Trump.

The very worst of the submissive, prostrate hypocrites is Lindsay Graham.

Not one of them will vote to evict Trump from the White House.

Not a single one. Book it.

Forum List

Back