The GOP has begun attacking the tea party

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
NewsBack
O'Donnell Campaign Implodes Under National Spotlightby Delaware GOP

As the facts continue to emerge regarding perennial candidate Christine O’Donnell’s reckless and hypocritical behavior, I wanted to highlight some of the key media coverage her dishonest campaign has received over the last 24 hours…

It was bound to happen and this is just the start.

The tea party will kill the GOP or the GOP will kill the tea party.

either way America wins

You are just now realizing the Tea Party isn't a bunch of republican lovers?

I've been telling you this since the start its about time you finally realized that we are not republican shills but people who demand fiscal responsibility from ALL politicians regardless of their party.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
  • Banned
Its merely a battle for power of the party.

EVERYONE knows this, the republican party created these voters and now they have to live (or die) with what they created.

Its merely a battle for power of the party.

EVERYONE knows this, the republican party created these voters and now they have to live (or die) with what they created.

Bush's fiscal irresponsibility combined with Obama's amplification of the same fiscal irresponsibility created these voters. Nothing more, nothing less.

Bush was following "Republican Party Ideology" to the "T". Tax cuts for the rich. Violent overthrow of governments viewed as "unfriendly". Social programs for votes. Unlimited corporation support.

And now the current Republican Party and Tea Party? Keep the tax cuts for the rich. Invade Iran. Pretend programs from the stimulus program that are working came from the GOP. Want to help corporations move more jobs overseas, perhaps even end corporation taxes altogether.

Let the Rino Republicans attack the Tea party..We don't care and we not be afeeeed either.

We the people are coming and you all better TAKE NOTICE. be it Progressives-Democrats-Commies or the Rino Republicans.

Last edited:
  • Banned
AWWWWW I love the smell of right wing narrowing in the morning , It smells like victory.

You are just now realizing the Tea Party isn't a bunch of republican lovers?

I've been telling you this since the start its about time you finally realized that we are not republican shills but people who demand fiscal responsibility from ALL politicians regardless of their party.

The Tea partiers are just the same old radical right wing of the Republican party with newer goofier name.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Its fine with me they are now attacking each other.

And its now eating its master

good grief, leave it to a lefty to talk in terms of, Masters and Slaves.
sheesh.

This lefty sees the tea baggers as a rudderless ship with a dysfuntional agenda. Is that better?

naaa, it doesn't matter to them WHAT you lefties think or that you call them a name that refers to a sexual act.
we are beyond your all's silliness and moving onto the big things.
you all just stay children and go round calling people silly little names and let the adults take care of things. K

Last edited:
The Tea Party is made up of regular people , now, the GOP has a lot of influence in it and I don't care for that however in a two party system, are people who are screaming for less government going to attend a Tea Party or go to a Nancy Pelosi reelection rally, there simply isn't many choices with our draconian election laws keeping third parties in the minority.

I personally think the Tea Party AND the GOP is trying to find itself and the GOP is trying to realign ;with so many various factions, it has basically two choices, to continue with it's neo/social "conservative" agenda of the past 20-30 years or go to the libertarian/paleo conservative Taft/Goldwater past that seems to have the groundswell of support of the younger voters. I am hoping that the latter gains control.

Forum List

Back