the gop guarentees losing to obama by not reacing out to paul supporters

At the end of the primary process there will be two candidates left standing for president. Of the two, responsible voters will study them and their plans and then make a decision as to which will be better for the nation. Only petulant whiners are going to sit there and sulk because their first choice didn't win.

:clap2:

As I said, the lesser of the evils.

At the end of the primary process there will be two candidates left standing for president. Of the two, responsible voters will study them and their plans and then make a decision as to which will be better for the nation. Only petulant whiners are going to sit there and sulk because their first choice didn't win.

I wish it were'nt that way.

We need better leadership in DC than we have been given for the last 20-30 yrs.

I pray we get it right very soon, but Im not holding my breath.

Other than maybe Newt, I dont consider any of the GOP candidates evil. just less diserable than the perfect candidate, who doesnt exist.

This post is an example of what is so wrong with the U.S. political landscape these days. People are so busy wanting to have their personal issues catered to, that they can't assess a situation and choose the greater good.

The greater good is not served by electing Romney/Santorum/Gingrich over Obama, or vice versa.

And there you have it. Someone who simply can't fathom how somebody could be as opposed to the right as they are to the left. It has nothing to do with sulking or whining.

This post is an example of what is so wrong with the U.S. political landscape these days. People are so busy wanting to have their personal issues catered to, that they can't assess a situation and choose the greater good.

The greater good is not served by electing Romney/Santorum/Gingrich over Obama, or vice versa.

I dont know, if you truly dont believe that either of the choices would be good, how can you support them?

And there you have it. Someone who simply can't fathom how somebody could be as opposed to the right as they are to the left. It has nothing to do with sulking or whining.

I don't think it's a left v. right thing here. The progressives have infultrated both parties. It's freemen v. Progressives in both parties.

I don't think it's a left v. right thing here. The progressives have infultrated both parties. It's freemen v. Progressives in both parties.

I'm not sure I see the difference.

Count how many hundreds of thousands of votes Ron Paul is getting across the primaries and caucauses... and then consider that the average Ron Paul voter will vote 3rd party or not vote at all before casting a vote for Mitt Romney or Santorum... Especially after the crazy statements from Santorum about conservatism meaning the government regulating whats going on the in bedroom

So by alienating RP and his votes, the GOP is instantly losing at least half a million votes come election day

I know I will be writing ron paul in if its not on any partys ticket and so will many others

I think your wrong....

Rand Paul Says ‘It Would Be An Honor’ if Romney Asked Him to Be VP

Rand-Paul11.jpg

Kentucky’s junior senator says it would be an honor to be considered as a possible running mate for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Senator Rand Paul first discussed his higher aspirations at the beginning of this year. He said he wouldn’t close the door on being a Vice Presidential candidate. After a speech in Louisville today, Paul held that door firmly open, saying he wants to be part of the national debate.

Paul’s name has swirled as a possible pick that would give Romney points with the Tea Party. When asked directly what he would say if Romney made the offer, Paul tried to punt.

“I don’t know if I can answer that question, but I can say it would be an honor to be considered,” he said.

Paul’s father Ron Paul is also running for president, and is reportedly close to Romney.

Count how many hundreds of thousands of votes Ron Paul is getting across the primaries and caucauses... and then consider that the average Ron Paul voter will vote 3rd party or not vote at all before casting a vote for Mitt Romney or Santorum... Especially after the crazy statements from Santorum about conservatism meaning the government regulating whats going on the in bedroom

So by alienating RP and his votes, the GOP is instantly losing at least half a million votes come election day

I know I will be writing ron paul in if its not on any partys ticket and so will many others

I think your wrong....

Rand-Paul11.jpg

Kentucky’s junior senator says it would be an honor to be considered as a possible running mate for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Senator Rand Paul first discussed his higher aspirations at the beginning of this year. He said he wouldn’t close the door on being a Vice Presidential candidate. After a speech in Louisville today, Paul held that door firmly open, saying he wants to be part of the national debate.

Paul’s name has swirled as a possible pick that would give Romney points with the Tea Party. When asked directly what he would say if Romney made the offer, Paul tried to punt.

“I don’t know if I can answer that question, but I can say it would be an honor to be considered,” he said.

Paul’s father Ron Paul is also running for president, and is reportedly close to Romney.

my post was about ron, not rand

rand is another big government loser and wouldn't inspire libertarians

I think your wrong....

Rand-Paul11.jpg

I disagree, but not as Vice President.

I think your wrong....

Rand-Paul11.jpg

Look idiot there has been some discussions between Romney and Paul, both of them, but you are just one of those extremist cult followers, no better than some of the Obama people, you’re living in your own reality. Romany will get 70% of Paul supporters; you’re part of the 30% nut job wing

Last edited:

Look idiot there has been some discussions between Romney and Paul, both of them, but you are just one of those extremist cult followers, no better than some of the Obama people, you’re living in your own reality. Romany will get 70% of Paul supporters; you’re part of the 30% nut job wing

Is this your analysis as an expert on Ron Paul, his supporters, and libertarians in general?

Is this your analysis as an expert on Ron Paul, his supporters, and libertarians in general?

It’s my opinion on the current situation and from the Paul supporters that I know, all of whom wanted Romney over McCain last time, and as you can see Paul doesn’t' attack Romney directly unless he is forced to.

Forum List

Back