the gop guarentees losing to obama by not reacing out to paul supporters

blu

Sep 21, 2009
Count how many hundreds of thousands of votes Ron Paul is getting across the primaries and caucauses... and then consider that the average Ron Paul voter will vote 3rd party or not vote at all before casting a vote for Mitt Romney or Santorum... Especially after the crazy statements from Santorum about conservatism meaning the government regulating whats going on the in bedroom

So by alienating RP and his votes, the GOP is instantly losing at least half a million votes come election day

I know I will be writing ron paul in if its not on any partys ticket and so will many others

Most of the Ron Paul supporters Ive seen have no desire to be "reached out" to. They want Ron Paul or nothing. That's their choice.

Mitt Romney is trying. He gave Ron Paul and his supporters kudos in his speech tonight. Not that that will make me vote for him. Regardless, it's not just about Ron Paul. It's about libertarian ideas. It just so happens that Ron Paul is the only one espousing those ideas in 2012.

Count how many hundreds of thousands of votes Ron Paul is getting across the primaries and caucauses... and then consider that the average Ron Paul voter will vote 3rd party or not vote at all before casting a vote for Mitt Romney or Santorum... Especially after the crazy statements from Santorum about conservatism meaning the government regulating whats going on the in bedroom

So by alienating RP and his votes, the GOP is instantly losing at least half a million votes come election day

I know I will be writing ron paul in if its not on any partys ticket and so will many others

This post is an example of what is so wrong with the U.S. political landscape these days. People are so busy wanting to have their personal issues catered to, that they can't assess a situation and choose the greater good.

This post is an example of what is so wrong with the U.S. political landscape these days. People are so busy wanting to have their personal issues catered to, that they can't assess a situation and choose the greater good.

The greater good is not served by electing Romney/Santorum/Gingrich over Obama, or vice versa.

Or the lesser evil in the case of who I vote "for".

They all suck denebian slime weevils.

The greater good is not served by electing Romney/Santorum/Gingrich over Obama, or vice versa.

I disagree. Of course, that's not a surprise.

But what if they believe that a vote for the Ron Paul Platform IS the greater good?

That's fine. I just dislike when people insinuate that we're merely not going to vote for RSG over Obama because we're bitter or just one issue voters.

That's fine. I just dislike when people insinuate that we're merely not going to vote for RSG over Obama because we're bitter or just one issue voters.

I dont blame you. There is no reason anyone should act like that.

Ron Paul has alot of good points. Im not surprised he has a strong following despite what I consider some fatal flaws.

Well would you?

I know I will... if Ron ends up, by some sort of quirk, being the nominee... he would get my vote over Obama.

But what if they believe that a vote for the Ron Paul Platform IS the greater good?

They are entitled to that belief, as insane as it may be.
And they should vote accordingly.

At the end of the primary process there will be two candidates left standing for president. Of the two, responsible voters will study them and their plans and then make a decision as to which will be better for the nation. Only petulant whiners are going to sit there and sulk because their first choice didn't win.

At the end of the primary process there will be two candidates left standing for president. Of the two, responsible voters will study them and their plans and then make a decision as to which will be better for the nation. Only petulant whiners are going to sit there and sulk because their first choice didn't win.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back