The GOP "Growth" Plan

Notice how the dialog has changed to jobs lately? The GOoPers only wanted defiicit/debt reduction not too long ago.

Wonder what changed....

Yeah, blame the Republicans for your failed policies. Real original. Is there anything in the Private Structure that you are not undermining or obstructing? I didn't think so. So you think we should fix everything, overcome your road blocks, and then your plan is to take credit for what we do, while demonizing us and lying about our accomplishments. Why? Don't you ever get tired of doing that?

You said a whole lot and didn't once actually address the subject of the post.

Edit: It's pretty laughable, btw, that you gripe about "obstruction".

Conservatives seem to be under the impression that if you do away with all regulations, jobs will miraculously re-appear. The thing is, I kind of agree with them. If it became legal to dump toxic waste into drinking water, a business would hire someone tomorrow to do it.

Yeah, blame the Republicans for your failed policies. Real original. Is there anything in the Private Structure that you are not undermining or obstructing? I didn't think so. So you think we should fix everything, overcome your road blocks, and then your plan is to take credit for what we do, while demonizing us and lying about our accomplishments. Why? Don't you ever get tired of doing that?

You said a whole lot and didn't once actually address the subject of the post.

Edit: It's pretty laughable, btw, that you gripe about "obstruction".

Conservatives seem to be under the impression that if you do away with all regulations, jobs will miraculously re-appear. The thing is, I kind of agree with them. If it became legal to dump toxic waste into drinking water, a business would hire someone tomorrow to do it.
Wrong. We KNOW that they will when the jackboot of Government is off the necks of the producers.

Hey DBS? When are you going to admit that I handed you your ASS?

You sure disappeared when I challenged you.

What's wrong pussyboy? Can't stand truth? Going into hiding?

Are you still crying because you were caught lying?

Wow, dude, grow up.
Dude? Really? I have defended this nation...Have you? Gutless?

I have documents to speak for ME...do you?

Bring it BOY.

Notice how the dialog has changed to jobs lately? The GOoPers only wanted defiicit/debt reduction not too long ago.

Wonder what changed....

Some Democratic policies have been good and some not as good. The difference between them and the GOP though is the GOP has no policies! Since regaining the House they have passed zero jobs bills. Not one. Oh wait, there was that one that might create a couple jobs, but otherwise, nothing. They are focusing on pet social issues and issues they can use next year in the election. That's it.

Say what you want about the Dems, but they're at least trying to make things better.

You now control 2 Branches of the Federal Government, until last Year you controlled all 3. Stop Jerking Off in Public. :D

Progressivism is not compatible with Federalism.
Progressivism is not compatible with Classic Liberalism.
Progressivism is not compatible with anything Non Totalitarian.

It's the little things Guy's, you know, the details.

And yet for all your wingnut rants you still have yet to explain why all of a suddent he GOP is starting to address the issue of jobs.

And yet for all your wingnut rants you still have yet to explain why all of a suddent he GOP is starting to address the issue of jobs.
The GOP has been addressing it all along it is YOU that has to see beyond your blinders Erik the Dork...

Has nothing to do with what I am willing to pay. It has everything to do with the downward pressure on wages that we are currently experiencing. If we did away with labour laws, what's to slow the drop in wages? Nothing. What's to stop children from being hired again? Nothing.

Those are not the kinds of jobs we need.

There is also upward pressure on wages, which economic ignoramuses like you always ignore. Employers have to compete for the best employees. My wages have gone steadily up far far above the minimum wage. How did that happen if the pressure is all on the down side?

Child labor laws did not end child labor. The practice was already pretty much extinct when productivity raised the standard of living to the point where parents didn't have to put their children to work to keep them from starving. Capitalism ended child labor, not the government.

Why do liberals continue to labor under the false assumption that government can create jobs? Government doesn't create anything. They are a drain on the economy.
Government is the BAIN to production...and the private sector.

B-A-N-E

Honestly, if you're going to use an insult, learn the insult.

That wasn't an insult. If you're going to have pretensions of superiority, then you should at least try to quit looking like a dolt.

Now that was an insult!

Yeah, right, Republicans are just aching to make it legal to poison people.

What's the point of arguing with a profound idiot like you?

Even the administration admits that his environmental regulations are going to drive the price of electricity into the stratosphere. If you think that doesn't hurt jobs, then you must be a Democrat.

It calls for repeal of the new health care law, a balanced budget amendment, expansion of off-shore oil drilling and a tax overhaul that lowers rates and eliminates corporate loopholes.

In other words it advocates doing nothing.

And of course off-shore you’ll find the Magic Oil Fields that never run out of oil.

Repeal ObamaCare and all FDR labor Laws, we'll save or create 50MM jpbs

Prosperity through lower wages?

Success without benefits?

How is that working out for Frank? He saves a lot of money living in his parent's garage, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, right, Republicans are just aching to make it legal to poison people.

What's the point of arguing with a profound idiot like you?

Even the administration admits that his environmental regulations are going to drive the price of electricity into the stratosphere. If you think that doesn't hurt jobs, then you must be a Democrat.
Eh? It was Clinton that made it his Presidency to poison Americans, just look what he did to the US healthcare system and food regulations, millions of Americans are sick because Clinton made selling toxic food legal.

Forum List

Back