The GOP gay trajectory

You really want us to think republicans are going to support gay marriage? There was an old phrase from when I was a teenager that seems to cover this idea. "and monkeys may fly out of my butt." Sorry, but it seems being pro-gay marriage is pretty much political death on the republican front especially now that they cater to the lunatic fringe of their party. In an attempt to support gay issues I would not even give Romney a fresh batch of santorum.

And people used to be against computers.
Times will change.

You really want us to think republicans are going to support gay marriage? There was an old phrase from when I was a teenager that seems to cover this idea. "and monkeys may fly out of my butt." Sorry, but it seems being pro-gay marriage is pretty much political death on the republican front especially now that they cater to the lunatic fringe of their party. In an attempt to support gay issues I would not even give Romney a fresh batch of santorum.

Times will change.

People used to be against computers?

Times will change.

People used to be against computers?

My late mother-in-law said it was "of the Devil"
:D

Even if the Republican Party drops it's opposition to gay rights, most gay people will likely stay in the Democratic column for a long time. Just like how African-Americans and Jews still are strongly Democratic, even though the Republicans have dropped anti-Semitism and their opposition to civil rights.

Most people are not Democrats.

I never said most people are Democrats. I said most African-Americans, Jews, and homosexuals are Democrats, which is true...

Are you one of those racist Democrat types who support minorities out of guilt?

Even if the Republican Party drops it's opposition to gay rights, most gay people will likely stay in the Democratic column for a long time. Just like how African-Americans and Jews still are strongly Democratic, even though the Republicans have dropped anti-Semitism and their opposition to civil rights.
The Republicans did more in favor of civil rights than the Democrats have ever done. Opposition to civil rights came mainly from Democrats.
By party and region
Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.
The original House version:
Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)
The Senate version:
Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)

Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For the liberals out there, if sex and abortion and stuff is private and shouldnt be talked about publicly, why is being gay not in the same category. I mean if people commit necrophilia or incest, they dont really go saying how proud they are or that genetics made them do it.

For the liberals out there, if sex and abortion and stuff is private and shouldnt be talked about publicly, why is being gay not in the same category. I mean if people commit necrophilia or incest, they dont really go saying how proud they are or that genetics made them do it.
Do you keep your marriage secret?

Do you keep your marriage secret?

Uh the gay pride started WAAAAY before the marriage crap, and gays shouldnt get married. poke someone in the butt all you want, just dont tell me about it or think I should endorse the behavior with marriage. And that's not even get to outing, which is against everything liberals say they stand for.

Forum List

Back