The GOP establishment...

I'm all for voting out all the corrupt politicians. But they will be replaced with corrupt if we don't do something about lobbying and campaign finance.
Single term limits... problem solved
It's an interesting thought. Not one I'm against, but needs a lot of looking at. Those one term senators make out like bandits with benefits. Would they do a better job cause they don't need to run again? Or would we just run through more corrupt politicians?
Both sides would be far more aggressive with their agenda… Better choice for Americans then
Often we are better off when they do nothing. You think more aggressive would be good?
Absolutely, Getting along is way overrated.
We are basically a frog in a pot about to boil...

Needs to be burnt down... So far Trump is doing a good job of it and that is a good thing for the country.

Single term limits for all federally elected officials… Would be a good start
Why is all this polarizing conflict and drama good for our country?
Actually we need to be a lot more disagreeable with each other for the good of the country, anything that damages DC is good for the country
Explain why
Because the career politicians/federal government/deep state would be scared shitless...
Thomas Jefferson had it right...
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
And like so many quotes on the internet about the second amendment is completely made up.
Strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms (Spurious Quotation) | Thomas Jefferson's Monticello

Needs to be burnt down... So far Trump is doing a good job of it and that is a good thing for the country.

Actually we need to be a lot more disagreeable with each other for the good of the country, anything that damages DC is good for the country
Explain why
Because the career politicians/federal government/deep state would be scared shitless...
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
How does career politicians being scared shitless help our country and what makes you think division is going to scare them shitless. Come on explain yourself

I'm all for voting out all the corrupt politicians. But they will be replaced with corrupt if we don't do something about lobbying and campaign finance.
It's an interesting thought. Not one I'm against, but needs a lot of looking at. Those one term senators make out like bandits with benefits. Would they do a better job cause they don't need to run again? Or would we just run through more corrupt politicians?
Both sides would be far more aggressive with their agenda… Better choice for Americans then
Often we are better off when they do nothing. You think more aggressive would be good?
I'm not really buying it. Aggressive politicians seems bad.

Explain why
Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
How does career politicians being scared shitless help our country and what makes you think division is going to scare them shitless. Come on explain yourself
Well, First of all they would be jobless and homeless… Rightly so

second... Sheep mentality is easy to control

I'm not really buying it. Aggressive politicians seems bad.
It all depends on what they are aggressive about… LOL

Explain why
Thomas Jefferson

That doesn’t answer either of my questions. Want to try again?

Explain why
Thomas Jefferson

Of Course it does, It would weed out all of the career politicians. Because every single career politician is corrupt.

Political correctness is sheep mentality, Never a good fit for any individual.
Lol
Do you know anything about sheep? They are fucking stupid… fact

Explain why
Thomas Jefferson

Of Course it does, It would weed out all of the career politicians. Because every single career politician is corrupt.

Lol
if your goal is to root out corruption then I don’t see how inflaming dishonest partisan division gets that done. You are the type of person that loves to complain and talk shit but you don’t have any smart effective thought out solutions, hence your inability to answer my questions.

Single term limits for all politicians would be a good idea. After a like term after office as John Q taxpayer if they wanted to serve another term after sitting it out for awhile, fine but no more professional political hacks spending a life time of lying, cheating, stealing and sucking the taxpayer tit. Especially
this political dynasty load of crap.

Single term limits for all politicians would be a good idea. After a like term after office as John Q taxpayer if they wanted to serve another term after sitting it out for awhile, fine but no more professional political hacks spending a life time of lying, cheating, stealing and sucking the taxpayer tit. Especially
this political dynasty load of crap.
Yep,
The Only people that career politicians help… Are themselves

Thomas Jefferson

Lol
if your goal is to root out corruption then I don’t see how inflaming dishonest partisan division gets that done. You are the type of person that loves to complain and talk shit but you don’t have any smart effective thought out solutions, hence your inability to answer my questions.
Getting along never solved anything, It’s just an illusion… Political correctness has blinded you

Lol
Getting along never solved anything, It’s just an illusion… Political correctness has blinded you
thats not what I asked. Why can’t you give straight answers?

Lol
There’s nothing about political correctness that is straight or honest, a Village is not an answer. Lol

Lol
There’s nothing about political correctness that is straight or honest, a Village is not an answer. Lol
there is nothing about how you engage in these discussions that is straight forward and honest. That makes you a hypocrite

Single term limits with no continuing benefits. Serve and go back to your regular job.

Forum List

Back