The Goose-Step March of Liberalism...

17. "The author of the article, Dan Piepenbring, described the arrival of Chick-fil-A as a “creepy infiltration of New York City” and urged readers to reject the restaurant chain altogether. Why? Because it is founded by Christianswho hold Christian values.

According to Piepenbring, the growth of Chick-fil-A in New York “feels like an infiltration, in no small part because of its pervasive Christian traditionalism. Its headquarters, in Atlanta, are adorned with Bible verses and a statue of Jesus washing a disciple’s feet. Its stores close on Sundays.” Worse yet, wrties Piepenbring, Chick-fil-A’s CEO, Dan Cathy, affirms the moral teaching of Jesus - opposing same sex marriage -....

This view about marriage appears to be the primary reason why readers are being asked to boycott the restaurant chain."
J. Warner Wallace - Three "Creepy" Christian Principles We Can Learn from Chick-fil-A

The larger take-away here is that, to be a Democrat/Liberal, one must agree that independent thinking.....any difference from the orthodoxt......is "verboten"!!!!!!!!, w

Shun the religiosity of this corporation, you know....like a good German.
But But PC
But Hillary used wrong email server
Expand Messages

• Donald Trump’s criminal scandals now involve police sketches, blackmail tapes, the National Enquirer, sexual assault, fake aliases, witness tampering, the FBI, bank fraud, wire fraud, money laundering, obstruction of justice, and treason.

Your entire post is a lie....not a single one of those phrases is a 'charge' or 'indictment.'

I'm gonna have to conclude that, while you'd like to dispute my premise.....that Liberals are bigots how attack religious folks, ....you just can't deny it.

True?
You mean the lying family values people ,those religious folk?,,,I plead guilty

"...the lying family values people ,those religious folk?"

"Chick-fil-A's corporate mission to "glorify God" and "enrich the lives of everyone we touch" leaves The New Yorker scribe terminally heartsick about the "ulterior motive" of its restaurant execs. So do the founding family's commitments to faithful marriages, strong families, Sundays off and the highest standards of character for their employees. The frightened New Yorker critic is especially perturbed by the "Bible verses" enshrined at Chick-fil-A's Atlanta headquarters and by the restaurant's popular bovine mascots — which he dubs "morbid" and the "ultimate evangelists" — whose ubiquity on New York billboards and subway corridors is akin to a "carpet bombing."
Return of the Feckless Chick-Fil-A-Phobes, by Michelle Malkin

Turns out the only lies are yours.

17. "The author of the article, Dan Piepenbring, described the arrival of Chick-fil-A as a “creepy infiltration of New York City” and urged readers to reject the restaurant chain altogether. Why? Because it is founded by Christianswho hold Christian values.

According to Piepenbring, the growth of Chick-fil-A in New York “feels like an infiltration, in no small part because of its pervasive Christian traditionalism. Its headquarters, in Atlanta, are adorned with Bible verses and a statue of Jesus washing a disciple’s feet. Its stores close on Sundays.” Worse yet, wrties Piepenbring, Chick-fil-A’s CEO, Dan Cathy, affirms the moral teaching of Jesus - opposing same sex marriage -....

This view about marriage appears to be the primary reason why readers are being asked to boycott the restaurant chain."
J. Warner Wallace - Three "Creepy" Christian Principles We Can Learn from Chick-fil-A

The larger take-away here is that, to be a Democrat/Liberal, one must agree that independent thinking.....any difference from the orthodoxt......is "verboten"!!!!!!!!, w

But But PC
Expand Messages

• Donald Trump’s criminal scandals now involve police sketches, blackmail tapes, the National Enquirer, sexual assault, fake aliases, witness tampering, the FBI, bank fraud, wire fraud, money laundering, obstruction of justice, and treason.

Your entire post is a lie....not a single one of those phrases is a 'charge' or 'indictment.'

I'm gonna have to conclude that, while you'd like to dispute my premise.....that Liberals are bigots how attack religious folks, ....you just can't deny it.

True?

"Chick-fil-A's corporate mission to "glorify God" and "enrich the lives of everyone we touch" leaves The New Yorker scribe terminally heartsick about the "ulterior motive" of its restaurant execs. So do the founding family's commitments to faithful marriages, strong families, Sundays off and the highest standards of character for their employees. The frightened New Yorker critic is especially perturbed by the "Bible verses" enshrined at Chick-fil-A's Atlanta headquarters and by the restaurant's popular bovine mascots — which he dubs "morbid" and the "ultimate evangelists" — whose ubiquity on New York billboards and subway corridors is akin to a "carpet bombing."

how can you ever talk about others lies when you support the champion liar of all time D Rump?

But But PC
Expand Messages

True?

how can you ever talk about others lies when you support the champion liar of all time D Rump?

I'm not 'talking about lies'....I'm pointing out that you lied in your attempt to slander a good man.

There are no lies here, are there?

But But PC
Expand Messages

True?

I'm not 'talking about lies'....I'm pointing out that you lied in your attempt to slander a good man.

Slander ?? I think not. Trump is the scum of the earth You can't get much lower than him

True?

Slander ?? I think not. Trump is the scum of the earth You can't get much lower than him

The thread is about the management of Chick-fil-A.

Your desire to change the subject will not be brooked.

But....as an aside, it must gall you no end that Trump has turned out to be a far better President than Hussein....more competent, more honest, more beneficial to Americans of all colors.s
I understand your embarrassment.

But....as an aside, it must gall you no end that Trump has turned out to be a far better President than Hussein....more competent, more honest, more beneficial to Americans of all colors.s
you made my day The best laugh I've had all day

Terrific.

I must return the compliment......I often need a Leftist to prove what I post.....and today you've volunteered for that position.

Be well.

Terrific.

I must return the compliment......I often need a Leftist to prove what I post.....and today you've volunteered for that position.

Be well.
The truth PC is about chick-fil-A if I had a s**t to give I wouldn't give it Now Nathans is another subject

We don't eat much fast food but when we do most of the time it is Chick Fil A.

Good food. Good staff. Good corporate values.

try Nathans You'll never go back to those lol family value people

Would you consider 'trying' to live by the religious doctrines endorsed by the Founders of this nation, and, coincidentally, by the owners of Chick-fil-A.....

You'll never go back to hedonism....er, Liberalism.

Would you consider 'trying' to live by the religious doctrines endorsed by the Founders of this nation, and, coincidentally, by the owners of Chick-fil-A.....

I'm far from a religious guy pc ....a Jew who dislikes Israel

I'm far from a religious guy pc ....a Jew who dislikes Israel

The myriad examples of your confusion......

Let me count the ways....

Hamas_murder.jpg

In Hamas, Israel faces a similarly repellent terrorist organisation as Islamic State, imbued with the same level of fanaticism and savagery. But the West refuses to see that reality, making a mockery of its own anti-terrorist narrative.
How the West mocks its own anti-terrorism narrative - The Commentator

Here's an interesting comparison of Liberal vs conservative establishments......
-
"Starbucks to Close All Stores Nationwide for Racial-Bias Education on May 29"
Starbucks to Close All U.S. Stores for Racial-Bias Education

Closing for one day to teach employees the difference between right and wrong.

Chick-fil-A does it 52 times a year.
"Chick-fil-A is always closed on Sunday...
It is a well-established fact that Chick-fil-A refuses to open on Sunday.

It's a tradition that has been in place since the company's foundational years. The company attributes the rule to Truett Cathy on its website: "Having worked seven days a week in restaurants open 24 hours, Truett saw the importance of closing on Sundays so that he and his employees could set aside one day to rest and worship if they choose — a practice we uphold today."
Chick-fil-A is always closed on Sunday — except in these rare inspiring instances

"House Democrats Draft Legislation That Would Make It A Hate Crime To Eat At Chick-Fil-A

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Under intense pressure from their left-leaning constituents to do something about the dangerous, Christian-founded restaurant chain, Democrats in the House of Representatives unveiled legislation Tuesday that would make it a hate crime to eat at Chick-fil-A.

The CFAHATE Act Of 2018 would make it a hate crime punishable by federal law to dine at the restaurant or use its drive-thru, with extra punishments for people who post that they’re eating at the restaurant on their social media accounts. The legislation would also impose heftier penalties for anyone who patronizes the extremist hate group’s chicken sandwich establishments during Pride Month.

“We want people making fast-food dining choices to think carefully about a restaurant’s background,” House Minority Leader and bill co-sponsor Nancy Pelosi said in a video posted to her official YouTube account. “If a restaurant’s leadership is associated with Christian values in any way, frequenting their locations amounts to literal violence against minorities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community.”

According to Pelosi, the legislation was rushed into motion after Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey posted that he was eating at Chick-fil-A on his Twitter account over the weekend, and was later forced to apologize after weathering severe criticism by progressives. Federal agents found they were unable to prosecute him, since eating at a Christian-owned restaurant wasn’t “technically” defined as a hate crime under United States law.

“It’s 2018. It’s time to put intolerance behind us by making any association with Christians in the public sphere simply intolerable,” Pelosi concluded."
House Democrats Draft Legislation That Would Make It A Hate Crime To Eat At Chick-Fil-A

"House Democrats Draft Legislation That Would Make It A Hate Crime To Eat At Chick-Fil-A

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Under intense pressure from their left-leaning constituents to do something about the dangerous, Christian-founded restaurant chain, Democrats in the House of Representatives unveiled legislation Tuesday that would make it a hate crime to eat at Chick-fil-A.

The CFAHATE Act Of 2018 would make it a hate crime punishable by federal law to dine at the restaurant or use its drive-thru, with extra punishments for people who post that they’re eating at the restaurant on their social media accounts. The legislation would also impose heftier penalties for anyone who patronizes the extremist hate group’s chicken sandwich establishments during Pride Month.

“We want people making fast-food dining choices to think carefully about a restaurant’s background,” House Minority Leader and bill co-sponsor Nancy Pelosi said in a video posted to her official YouTube account. “If a restaurant’s leadership is associated with Christian values in any way, frequenting their locations amounts to literal violence against minorities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community.”

According to Pelosi, the legislation was rushed into motion after Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey posted that he was eating at Chick-fil-A on his Twitter account over the weekend, and was later forced to apologize after weathering severe criticism by progressives. Federal agents found they were unable to prosecute him, since eating at a Christian-owned restaurant wasn’t “technically” defined as a hate crime under United States law.

“It’s 2018. It’s time to put intolerance behind us by making any association with Christians in the public sphere simply intolerable,” Pelosi concluded."
House Democrats Draft Legislation That Would Make It A Hate Crime To Eat At Chick-Fil-A
More lies. The article can't even post the H.R. Assigned number for clarification..
H.R.4527 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
'This bill requires the Department of Commerce and the Department of Justice to report about the role of telecommunications in violent acts and the commission of crimes of hate against individuals or groups of individuals on the basis of race, gender and gender identity, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, color, or national origin.

H.R.4527 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Stop HATE Act of 2017

Does Polislick ever get tired of spreading her propaganda of lies and deceit?

She is so shallow she will not respond to legitimate counterpoint, she hides behind the CPU monitor playing her role as propaganda minister for the communist party she is a member..She is not American but a filthy foreign entity hellbent on perverting the American way of life.

Forum List

Back