******* The Goodness of GOD *******

It is far from a tragedy, Eagle, it was a carefully engineered defeat of Satan by YHWH himself. Jesus took our place on the cross and suffered the wrath to come so that we might have eternal life.

A defeat of Satan that would not have been necessary had god truly been prescient and foreseen what was to come. And in addition, one look at the world tells you much of "creation" has to be the product of a sadistic mind rather than a loving one.

They have, a simple search will provide quite a few examples.

The problem is not that moderate Muslims (and there are millions and millions of them) don't denounce their fringe element - it is that the media rarely cover it. And when they do, they tend to dismiss moderate views as somehow unimportant.

Personally, I have no problem with Muslims. I do have a problem with the mosque. Apparently, that makes me a bigot.

it means that you have a problem with muslims. :lol:

btw, no such thing as a moderate muslim, they'd all LOVE to live under sharia law (hand chopping, stoning women, selling little girls into marriage...).

That you can't see the difference between having a problem with the sight and a problem with Muslims makes you just plain stupid.

And your second 'point' isn't even worthy of response - you're fucking delusional and, I suspect, just baiting me. Fail, fool. Go play in traffic.

The problem is not that moderate Muslims (and there are millions and millions of them) don't denounce their fringe element - it is that the media rarely cover it. And when they do, they tend to dismiss moderate views as somehow unimportant.

Personally, I have no problem with Muslims. I do have a problem with the mosque. Apparently, that makes me a bigot.

btw, no such thing as a moderate muslim, they'd all LOVE to live under sharia law (hand chopping, stoning women, selling little girls into marriage...).

That you can't see the difference between having a problem with the sight and a problem with Muslims makes you just plain stupid.

And your second 'point' isn't even worthy of response - you're fucking delusional and, I suspect, just baiting me. Fail, fool. Go play in traffic.

So you personally know muslims who will admit out loud that they prefer not to live under sharia law? Hmmm.

You have a problem looking at a mosque, you got a problem with muslims.

Btw, they want to build it 6 blocks from ground zero and there's already one 12 blocks away, what's the diff?

You know.........if the mosque was already in existence before 9/11, it should be allowed to stay.

The problem with this new mosque is that it DOESN'T have to be built there, they just want to anyway. If it was a mosque that had been destroyed and wanted to be re-built? No problem.

If it was a mosque that existed before 9/11? No problem.

But, it's a new mosque that is being used as a way for the Islamics to thumb their noses at us. Big problem. If they want to build NEW MOSQUES, they should be built 1 mile or more away from ground zero.

Anything else is a big "fuck you" to this country.

It is far from a tragedy, Eagle, it was a carefully engineered defeat of Satan by YHWH himself. Jesus took our place on the cross and suffered the wrath to come so that we might have eternal life.

A defeat of Satan that would not have been necessary had god truly been prescient and foreseen what was to come. And in addition, one look at the world tells you much of "creation" has to be the product of a sadistic mind rather than a loving one.

God did foresee the fall of Satan and the fall of man, yet that does not mean he could alter our free will. Hence his solution was to provide a means of redemption for you and I though a Saviour called Jesus Christ who was and is the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world (Rev 13:8). Our sins were paid for before this mess even began. :)

Psalms 8:1-9
-1 To the chief Musician upon Gittith, A Psalm of David. O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
-2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
-3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
-4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
-5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
-6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
-7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
-8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
-9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

Last edited:
Islam is much more than a religion. You are held to their religious standards and beliefs under their legal system, there is not separation of church and state. They do not respect women's rights, and until they do and they separate the political and legal implications of it, I will not see it as merely a religion.
Christianity, er, Christendom fused the Church and State for nearly 1500 years. Nowhere is this principle more evident than in the Vatican. Dare I mention the Divine Right of Kings?

Do you condemn the bishop-lords of yore as you now condemn the mullahs of today?

map2.jpg

This is no accident.

So that's seriously your defense of Islam?? The Christians did it 1300 years ago, so I don't know why you people can't understand why the muslims still do it today?? Where's your tolerance?? Okay. :cuckoo:

So you personally know muslims who will admit out loud that they prefer not to live under sharia law? Hmmm.

Btw, they want to build it 6 blocks from ground zero and there's already one 12 blocks away, what's the diff?

Yes I do personally know muslims who choose to live in the west.... because of our laws, not in spite of them.

I don't have a problem looking at a mosque.

And, for your third point, I already fucking answered it. If you're not smart enough to understand my response, that is not my problem. I can't help your stupidity.

They have, a simple search will provide quite a few examples.

Reading is a skill, comprehension is another. You clearly have the first... you clearly lack the second.

She's right.

You're so into a preconcieved image of her and filling in the blanks between the lines with crap that you don't have time to hear what she is actually saying.

Rather makes you an extremist in your own right.

People can object to the Islamic Community Center near Ground Zero for reasons that have nothing to do with bigotry just as I am sure there are those who object because they are bigots. You need to learn to tell the difference.

Conclusion:
2851803271_f442df0dd0.jpg

Reading is a skill, comprehension is another. You clearly have the first... you clearly lack the second.

CGirl, you didn't understand my question, it was: do you know any muslims who will say out loud (to other muslims) that they don't want to live under sharia law because it's crap?

You don't even understand that it wasn't Islam that attacked on 9/11 but one very small group of radicals who oppose the US' involvement in Israel. So who cares where they put a fucking mosque?

Understanding is one skill having children is another, too bad you have neither.

Verse of the day...

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. -Revelation 3:19

Yet another unique attribute to Christianity is the demonstration of true love by God through correction of his followers. This just shows his true love for us and how it his intent to guide us in the right path. It also shows how the Bible is not just a wish list of those creating a god for their own pleasures but rather a demonstration of a reciprocal relationship that involves our Creator.

Last edited:
Verse of the day...

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. -Revelation 3:19

Yet another unique attribute to Christianity is the demonstration of true love by God through correction of his followers. This just shows his true love for us and how it his intent to guide us in the right path. It also shows how the Bible is not just a wish list of those creating a god for their own pleasures but rather a demonstration of a reciprocal relationship that involves our Creator.

Sorry, but that's gibberish.

Verse of the day...

And most of what you write isn't? :eusa_eh:

Verse of the day...

And most of what you write isn't? :eusa_eh:

Since you understood my post, I'd say: NOT!

CGirl, you didn't understand my question, it was: do you know any muslims who will say out loud (to other muslims) that they don't want to live under sharia law because it's crap?

You don't even understand that it wasn't Islam that attacked on 9/11 but one very small group of radicals who oppose the US' involvement in Israel. So who cares where they put a fucking mosque?

Understanding is one skill having children is another, too bad you have neither.

I understood your question - moronic as it was. I know Muslims who CHOOSE to live in western countries. I've never asked them specifically whether they believe their own faiths' laws to be crap. That would be insulting and I only ever insult morons... not Muslims. Generally, speaking of the Muslims I know, they are far more intelligent than you. It is fools I do not suffer gladly, not those who walk a different path to God.

I am aware that it was a bunch of radicals that attacked us on 9/11. You're problem is that you are projecting the views of others on to me. That says you're an idiot.

My issue with the "Ground Zero Mosque" is not that it is a Mosque, but that it is offensive to my fellow Americans, namely many of the families of those who died, and many New Yorkers. I have thought about the matter - I tend not to react on emotion, but on rational thought. My own view is that it is morally wrong to build it there. If they have the courage to build elsewhere, I have no problem with it. Because I have no problem with Muslims. See how that works?

I understood your question - moronic as it was. I know Muslims who CHOOSE to live in western countries. I've never asked them specifically whether they believe their own faiths' laws to be crap. That would be insulting and I only ever insult morons... not Muslims. Generally, speaking of the Muslims I know, they are far more intelligent than you. It is fools I do not suffer gladly, not those who walk a different path to God.

I am aware that it was a bunch of radicals that attacked us on 9/11. You're problem is that you are projecting the views of others on to me. That says you're an idiot.

My issue with the "Ground Zero Mosque" is not that it is a Mosque, but that it is offensive to my fellow Americans, namely many of the families of those who died, and many New Yorkers. I have thought about the matter - I tend not to react on emotion, but on rational thought. My own view is that it is morally wrong to build it there. If they have the courage to build elsewhere, I have no problem with it. Because I have no problem with Muslims. See how that works?

Aren't your fellow merruccans muslims as well? It's offensive to them?:cuckoo:

Go ask your so called muslims friends if they would want to live under sharia law. If they say no, then they're not real muslims as the koran says that sharia law must prevail and be used. If they say yes, well...

So you have no problem with muslims? So you'd accept having sharia law in the US? If not, you have a problem with muslims. See how simple that is?

A thread dedicated to the Creator of the Universe and the Saviour of all mankind, Jesus Christ!:eusa_angel:

the goodness of god can be overestimated and it usually is.

condemning billions of good and decent people to eternal hell fire simply because they didn't believe in god

or because they had sex outside of marriage

or got divorced

or were gay

doesn't sound so "good" to me.

Good according to whom? without God there is no "good". just subjective good from one persons opinion to the next.

Forum List

Back