The Golden Spoon Award.....

K

KLSuddeth

My grandma (she passed away a few years ago, but never did a finer person live) she started a new tradition that Ive carried on.

A few times a year, she would go and purchase several cheap wooden spoons (you know, like the type you can get at the dollar store or walmart, etc) and paint them with gold spray paint. then, she and I would decorate them until they were so gaudy that it damn near hurt the eye to look at them straight on LOL

Whats the point you ask? Well, then she would distribute them to the members of the family who had stirred up the most shit....aka The Golden Spoon awards.

I have passed out several of these since joining the board here - I just havent made it public LOL

Just wanted to share :)

:cof:

Jim my friend, you were the FIRST I had awarded with a golden spoon award LOL

;)

SE - DK awards me with spoons daily that I no doubt deserve

LOL

:)

AWwwwww... come on now KL.. you gotta share who all got awards.

Hmm... I'd have to guess.... definitely Jim (I mean, cmon, thats a given).

In the inner circle: 1) Jim 2) Johnney

Out of the inner circle: has to be our resident racist Big D. Bully.

Am I close?

Oh I didnt say that Jim got ALLL of the awards.....I just said that he was the first that I had gifted with a spoon a while back lol

we need a little golden spoon emoticon thingie - now THAT would be cool

:D

I'm instating an award myself! They're called the Dannys, and I present myself with one each month for continuing to be the baaaaaaaaaaadass mofo that I know I am. Congrats to me!:D

Oh brother, I think ALL you guys deserve the award!!!!! haha!

KL, love the idea! and to think, Jim was first!!! :D

Forum List

Back